Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

Hello there.

I would like to know if Paypal changed anything forcing us to update our PaymentNotifyRequest.php.

Source information: http://rathena.org/board/topic/92216-flux-donation-problem/?p=245429

Please, can you confirm this? Thanks

You could always check manually on the file: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/blob/master/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest.php

According to its history, it hasn't been changed / updated / touched since (about) a year ago when we first forked it:

On a side note, the code could be the same:

// Close connection.

fclose($fp);

// Check verification status of the notify request.
if (strtoupper($line) == 'VERIFIED') {
$this->logPayPal('Notification verified. (recv: VERIFIED)');
$this->txnIsValid = true;
return true;
}
else {
$this->logPayPal('Notification failed to verify. (recv: %s)', strtoupper($line));
return false;
}

}

@Mysterious, Thanks for replying.

I don't know if this caught your attention but they mention more than a single modification in this thread: http://rathena.org/board/topic/92216-flux-donation-problem/#entry246151

I used Sandbox.paypal for my tests and I was able to donate but the account never got credited with credits.

Did anyone experienced the same issue?

Edited by Alexandria

Hello there.

I would like to know if Paypal changed anything forcing us to update our PaymentNotifyRequest.php.

Source information: http://rathena.org/board/topic/92216-flux-donation-problem/?p=245429

Please, can you confirm this? Thanks

You could always check manually on the file: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/blob/master/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest.php

According to its history, it hasn't been changed / updated / touched since (about) a year ago when we first forked it:

>>>>[email protected] a year ago* Merged FluxCP revisions 1126-1131 by [Paradox924X]

lockquote>

On a side note, the code could be the same:

>// Close connection.

fclose($fp);

// Check verification status of the notify request.
if (strtoupper($line) == 'VERIFIED') {
$this->logPayPal('Notification verified. (recv: VERIFIED)');
$this->txnIsValid = true;
return true;
}
else {
$this->logPayPal('Notification failed to verify. (recv: %s)', strtoupper($line));
return false;
}

}

@Mysterious, Thanks for replying.

I don't know if this caught your attention but they mention more than a single modification in this thread: http://rathena.org/board/topic/92216-flux-donation-problem/#entry246151

I used Sandbox.paypal for my tests and I was able to donate but the account never got credited with credits.

Did anyone experienced the same issue?

yes i did. i had the same problem. Requesting mods  to  please fix this. i have a live server and it bcuz difficult since i do not have any other alternate payment method for international players.

Thanks myst thanks to Ossi010 he fixed my issue regarding also on these issue with paypal and credits  :D

Does anyone else have an issue viewing characters via the admin side as a group level 99 user? Though I can view account information just find.

I'm using the latest pull from Hercules and Flux.

qAJb9Tc.png

JyQ8Tji.png

Edited by ayre

I know this might be odd... out of the blue... but do you have accounts and/or characters already made in your MySQL database? 'Cause your server isn't opened yet, right?

I know this might be odd... out of the blue... but do you have accounts and/or characters already made in your MySQL database? 'Cause your server isn't opened yet, right?

he is logged at his account, so it should display :D

he is logged at his account, so it should display :D

*facepalm* D:! Well, if he has any characters* on his account  :lol:

Yeah there are characters.

7cC84qq.jpg

Now clicking characters number 150005 leads to this. (I'm not able to click on the character name itself?)

Edited by ayre

Try importing the mob_db table. It is used by the character view page to retrieve info about pets.

Well i dont know if any 1 else is facing this problem or not but what i have observed is that my website opens very slowly. it takes lot of time for an action to perform. even my players complain the same thing. Is it because of hercules flux cp i am using?? Thing is the web host i am using right now is godaddy and i have another website hosted on godaddy too which is using same package that i using for my server website. i called godaddy to get a solution for this and i was told that this maybe because i am using shared hosting so that's why the website is taking time to load. But, my other website is also using the same package and i dont face any problem in loading that site. So is it due to flux cp? what could be a solution for this?

It could be a bad connection on your host machine or even lack of resources, which usually happens on oversold machines or that your neighbouring clients are using resource-intensive web pages.

Also, is the database hosted remotely? (since I'm guessing you don't run Hercules in a shared web-host.) A slow connection between the database host and the web host can be at fault, too.

I have installed the FLUX panel 3 times to try to fix those errors.

This is a fresh instalation. I'm wondering why my Flux CP creates a file called "error_log" in the root of my hosting.

[27-Mar-2014 08:39:03 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Strict Standards:  Accessing static property Flux_Mailer::$errLog as non static in /home/enkoro/public_html/lib/Flux/Mailer.php on line 21
[27-Mar-2014 08:39:03 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Strict Standards:  Accessing static property Flux_Mailer::$log as non static in /home/enkoro/public_html/lib/Flux/Mailer.php on line 22

Thanks for any help.

It's trying to access the static properties $errLog and $log, when isn't on a static function.

$this->errLog = self::$errLog;$this->log    = self::$log;
Edited by dudemelo

It's trying to access the static properties $errLog and $log, when isn't on a static function.

$this->errLog = self::$errLog;$this->log    = self::$log;

So, is it something normal? do i have to worry about it? thanks

You may remove/comment these lines, the properties values has been set at the preceding lines.

if (!self::$errLog) {    self::$errLog = new Flux_LogFile(FLUX_DATA_DIR.'/logs/errors/mail/'.date('Ymd').'.log');}if (!self::$log) {    self::$log = new Flux_LogFile(FLUX_DATA_DIR.'/logs/mail/'.date('Ymd').'.log');}
Edited by dudemelo

Also, it creates an error log in your root folder to show you errors it encounters - typically used to debug (fix) what get spits out.

Hi,

I don't know how to describe this. So I made a video. The point of this error is that, I cannot view the accounts characters. It returns with the error which I don't know how to fix. Is this a bug?

Hi,

I don't know how to describe this. So I made a video. The point of this error is that, I cannot view the accounts characters. It returns with the error which I don't know how to fix. Is this a bug?

I didn't watch the video, but maybe you didn't import the sql item_db? I've seem a thread with this issue and the user solved it by importing the item_db sql into phpmyadmin

Hi,

I didn't watch the video, but maybe you didn't import the sql item_db? I've seem a thread with this issue and the user solved it by importing the item_db sql into phpmyadmin

Yes I did that all already before posting here. I upload even the mob_db. dzib79.png

I fixed everything with this post http://herc.ws/board/topic/1901-flux-control-panel-for-hercules/?p=13124. I am a bit confused here at first maybe I lack of understanding.

Edited by Leecher