Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

Hello there,

I'm wondering why I get this warning after trying to ban an IP from "Add IP Ban"

Sorry, no form session found (hack attempt ?)

was the "Add IP Ban" deleted from Hercules Flux Panel?

Hello there,

I'm wondering why I get this warning after trying to ban an IP from "Add IP Ban"

you didn't updated your theme with the new security patch

Hello there,

Wait... what do you mean? Im using the latest Flux version....

Hello there,

do you use a custom theme?

Hello there,

yes sir.

Hello there,

yes sir.

so look again at the link that I've posted and apply the changes made to default theme into your custom theme

At your form, you need to generate a token stored in session to avoid CSRF.

<?php echo Flux_Security::csrfGenerate('IPBanAdd', true); ?>

Hello, I tried using my custom theme and have the latest security patch but it's still not letting me make that the default theme. I'm guessing I used an old theme that works only with rAthena because I downloaded the theme from their forum. Is there a special code that I need to put somewhere in the header or footer for it to load? Thanks!

Hello, I tried using my custom theme and have the latest security patch but it's still not letting me make that the default theme. I'm guessing I used an old theme that works only with rAthena because I downloaded the theme from their forum. Is there a special code that I need to put somewhere in the header or footer for it to load? Thanks!

config/application.php

'ThemeName' => array('default', 'emphaino'), // Names of the themes you would like to use.  Themes are in FLUX_ROOT/themes. First theme listed will be default theme.

Yeah, I'm finished on the translation but not completely happy with it ATM due to some issues the very own Spanish language has (it's generally longer and that longer text might break some skins or be uncomfortable to read). That's why it isn't already committed to the repo: it may require some slight changes before it's on there. I have sent a copy myself to some acquaintances that might help me on those issues

Sorry!

Well, the translation was complete since August 16th, I think it's time to release it on its unrevised state so I did add the new strings and voilà. A late gift for everybody: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/commit/6c063e57f70ecf2c4cefc4ffa674010a3797b9f0

Yeah, I'm finished on the translation but not completely happy with it ATM due to some issues the very own Spanish language has (it's generally longer and that longer text might break some skins or be uncomfortable to read). That's why it isn't already committed to the repo: it may require some slight changes before it's on there. I have sent a copy myself to some acquaintances that might help me on those issues

Sorry!

Well, the translation was complete since August 16th, I think it's time to release it on its unrevised state so I did add the new strings and voilà. A late gift for everybody: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/commit/6c063e57f70ecf2c4cefc4ffa674010a3797b9f0

Spanish of.. Spain? x)

Yo no hablar espanol senor. :)

Well, the goal is going towards the most neutral Spanish I could achieve as you can read on the header of the file but it needed an ISO language code. I can't use only the es code for uniformization issues so I went to es-ES in case of doubt since I can't make it comply with all Spanish varieties.

I'll welcome any proofread and comments and criticism from all Spanish-speaking people.

yes you can.

Got a Errors on it.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/main/lib/Flux.php on line 305

1. go to config/error.php
2. Change the show error handling to true (or 1)
3. Post the new error message

Edited by Vincent

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/main/lib/Flux.php on line 305

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /public_html/main/lib/Flux.php:305)
in /public_html/main/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 860