Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

I mean, is it okay if I could make a user for fluxcp with only Data: "Select","Insert",& "Update" sql permissions?

You'll also need CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE and DELETE for normal usage.

If you want yo use the builtin install/upgrade functions, you'll also need CREATE, ALTER, DROP, INDEX.

is that advisable to do? @_@

Safe Mode is broken by definition (it tries to solve a problem it should not try to solve at the language interpreter's level.) It was deprecated in of PHP 5.3 and removed in PHP 5.4. Since php 5.2 is unsupported (as of 3 years ago), and php 5.3 is at end-of-life, you can consider safe_mode as some legacy feature that soon won't be available anymore in any production server.

is that advisable to do? @_@

Safe Mode is broken by definition (it tries to solve a problem it should not try to solve at the language interpreter's level.) It was deprecated in of PHP 5.3 and removed in PHP 5.4. Since php 5.2 is unsupported (as of 3 years ago), and php 5.3 is at end-of-life, you can consider safe_mode as some legacy feature that soon won't be available anymore in any production server.

i saw on the cpanel the version of my php , its PHP version

so i need to turn off the safe mode?

If it's 5.4.x, then there's no safe mode anymore. It is already disabled.

If it's 5.4.x, then there's no safe mode anymore. It is already disabled.

Then What supposed to be the problem here?

I used the Green Theme ( http://rathena.org/board/files/file/2991-green-fluxcp-theme ) in Flux CP for hercules.

and then this error appears.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/main/lib/Flux.php on line 305

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent

by (output started at /public_html/main/lib/Flux.php:305)

in /public_html/main/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 860

or maybe because im using a another green theme, because of the cp_banlog ,cp_loginprefs, all the cp_ installed on phpmyadmin?

what suppose to be may problem?
maybe on how i put it or merge it together?

i'll have just to the green theme on the themes folder ?

on the application.php

'ThemeName'   => 'default',

because the default is the name of folder of green theme.

or maybe because im using a another green theme, because of the cp_banlog ,cp_loginprefs, all the cp_ installed on phpmyadmin?

what suppose to be may problem?

maybe on how i put it or merge it together?

i'll have just to the green theme on the themes folder ?

on the application.php

'ThemeName'   => 'default',

because the default is the name of folder of green theme.

Did not understand you clearly bro, but if your theme's folder name is "default", that would be the default design of your fluxCP.

what i mean is in the Green Theme, in themes folder i copy the default folder where the design of green theme, and paste it in themes folder of Hercules Flux Cp

I suggest to undo.

What i did is that I renamed the original "default" to something "default_"

Then I uploaded my desired theme's folder then rename its folder to "default"

This way, my desired theme will be automatically my flux cp's default design.

Edited by Zirius

can anyone help me fix this issue I'm having when i try to register an account and starts the validation there's an error that pops-up

btw Im connecting remotely from my web host it's not a free host but shared.

[31-Jul-2014 07:45:00 Asia/Manila] PHP Strict Standards: Accessing static property Flux_Mailer::$errLog as non static in /home/woopsy/public_html/lib/Flux/Mailer.php on line 21
[31-Jul-2014 07:45:00 Asia/Manila] PHP Strict Standards: Accessing static property Flux_Mailer::$log as non static in /home/woopsy/public_html/lib/Flux/Mailer.php on line 22
[31-Jul-2014 07:45:01 Asia/Manila] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/woopsy/public_html/lib/Flux/Mailer.php:21) in /home/gigilroc/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php on line 860

Does anyone else have an issue viewing characters via the admin side as a group level 99 user? Though I can view account information just find.

I'm using the latest pull from Hercules and Flux.

qAJb9Tc.png

JyQ8Tji.png

Try importing the mob_db table. It is used by the character view page to retrieve info about pets.

Had the same problem, I uploaded mob_db.sql to my database.

+-----------------------+| Tables_in_hercules    |+-----------------------+| acc_reg_num_db        || acc_reg_str_db        || account_data          || auction               || autotrade_data        || autotrade_merchants   || cart_inventory        || char                  || char_reg_num_db       || char_reg_str_db       || charlog               || cp_banlog             || cp_charprefs          || cp_createlog          || cp_credits            || cp_emailchange        || cp_ipbanlog           || cp_itemshop           || cp_loginlog           || cp_loginprefs         || cp_pwchange           || cp_redeemlog          || cp_resetpass          || cp_trusted            || cp_txnlog             || cp_xferlog            || elemental             || friends               || global_acc_reg_num_db || global_acc_reg_str_db || guild                 || guild_alliance        || guild_castle          || guild_expulsion       || guild_member          || guild_position        || guild_skill           || guild_storage         || homunculus            || hotkey                || interlog              || interreg              || inventory             || ipbanlist             || login                 || mail                  || mapreg                || memo                  || mercenary             || mercenary_owner       || mob_db  <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~              || npc_market_data       || party                 || pet                   || quest                 || ragsrvinfo            || sc_data               || skill                 || skill_homunculus      || sql_updates           || sstatus               || storage               |+-----------------------+62 rows in set (0.00 sec)
EDIT. also need to upload item_db.sql

Thanks!

Edited by Zirius

Can you provide a guide how to customize the emphaino theme? I'd like to change the header with a custom logo though..

SECURITY HOLES IN FLUX CP! TAKE ATTENTION

Please, close a security hole in fluxcp (any version)

I did post it to rAthena pms to people what still active in development and support of flux, but they ignoring it.

The problem in next: anyone can view any account details, paypal details, transaction details, how much a player donate for a server, whem, his private information (First, Last Name), and many more.

The hole in /data/ %all files%

You can check it on any server, but for example i will publish only one

[ link removed ]

There is another bugs, but i can't remember them, there are many security holes in mail system, in donation module, in vending module.

But nobody listen. That is the biggest problem. People do not care, so i'm publish this information here, and i guess, it will be solved much faster.

Have a nice day

Edited by Haru
Removed link

The FluxCP at the link you posted seems to be misconfigured, and doesn't even have the (weak) protection provided by the index.html files that are provided with a standard FluxCP installation. The server owner should check their setup and re-create the file they deleted. (on a side note, the only thing I was able to see by visiting the link you posted, was the file list -- none of the files were actually readable, as they all returned an HTTP error 500. I'm not sure whether the files were previously visible, and I was late to the party)

That said, there are indeed some weak points and missing index.html files in FluxCP, that should be fixed. If any of the maintainers wants some insight, please PM me, as I won't be able to do it before several hours from now (possibly over IRC if you want a quick reply, or here is fine otherwise).

SECURITY HOLES IN FLUX CP! TAKE ATTENTION

Please, close a security hole in fluxcp (any version)

I did post it to rAthena pms to people what still active in development and support of flux, but they ignoring it.

The problem in next: anyone can view any account details, paypal details, transaction details, how much a player donate for a server, whem, his private information (First, Last Name), and many more.

The hole in /data/ %all files%

You can check it on any server, but for example i will publish only one

[ link removed ]

There is another bugs, but i can't remember them, there are many security holes in mail system, in donation module, in vending module.

But nobody listen. That is the biggest problem. People do not care, so i'm publish this information here, and i guess, it will be solved much faster.

Have a nice day

I guess you have chmod full data folder, or don't have index.html, (I installed default fluxCP) and can't view data/ folder(I have files inside it)

The FluxCP at the link you posted seems to be misconfigured, and doesn't even have the (weak) protection provided by the index.html files that are provided with a standard FluxCP installation. The server owner should check their setup and re-create the file they deleted. (on a side note, the only thing I was able to see by visiting the link you posted, was the file list -- none of the files were actually readable, as they all returned an HTTP error 500. I'm not sure whether the files were previously visible, and I was late to the party)

That said, there are indeed some weak points and missing index.html files in FluxCP, that should be fixed. If any of the maintainers wants some insight, please PM me, as I won't be able to do it before several hours from now (possibly over IRC if you want a quick reply, or here is fine otherwise).

Again the same thing... Just trust me. I do not ask for nothing more.

I did removed pm message with screenshots in rA forum, so i can't find for now this screenshot to show it like a proof, where all of this (and on all servers with autodonate paypal module) php files available for read, without any protection, you can watch ANY credit, first/last name of transaction, and many more.

For now, administrator of woonro did close access.

But GM's of different servers, take attention to his. Check your logs for /data/ folder access, if you have some, you know what does it mean.

Again the same thing... Just trust me. I do not ask for nothing more.

I did removed pm message with screenshots in rA forum, so i can't find for now this screenshot to show it like a proof, where all of this (and on all servers with autodonate paypal module) php files available for read, without any protection, you can watch ANY credit, first/last name of transaction, and many more.

For now, administrator of woonro did close access.

But GM's of different servers, take attention to his. Check your logs for /data/ folder access, if you have some, you know what does it mean.

I can confirm.

Look like you need index.html on the following:

data/logs/*

hello! what did I miss if Zeny Ranking is not showing any data in ranking info?

guild, char, etc are working except zeny, even:

'ranking'   => array(			'character' => AccountLevel::ANYONE,			'guild'     => AccountLevel::ANYONE,			'zeny'      => AccountLevel::ANYONE,			'death'     => AccountLevel::ANYONE		),
SOLVED. cp_charprefs is not getting installed when reinstalling flux. Edited by Zirius

Good day everyone,

Im having this problem with FluxCP, its working fine on my pc using xampp but when I uploaded it to the server its having problems

here's the error

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/insurrec/public_html/modules/main/preprocess.php on line 96Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/insurrec/public_html/modules/main/preprocess.php on line 96

I hope you can help me out, thanks

Help pls. How can I fix this?

I've followed the README.txt, Doesn't work. But when I transfer emphaino theme files to 'default'. It shows this error.

Please help. :(

Critical Error  

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details  

Error: Flux_Error

Message: Circular dependencies in themes : default -> default  

File: /home/diceragn/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php:239

File Line Function/Method /home/diceragn/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php 244 Flux_Template::__construct() /home/diceragn/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 159 Flux_Template::__construct() /home/diceragn/public_html/index.php 180 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch() Exception Trace As String  

#0 /home/diceragn/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(244): Flux_Template->__construct(Object(Flux_Config))#1 /home/diceragn/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(159): Flux_Template->__construct(Object(Flux_Config))#2 /home/diceragn/public_html/index.php(180): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)#3 {main}

Edit: nvm, solved! :)

Edited by cjvirus09