Question

Hi, i'm diconfrost vanz. I own WipeOutRO. it's a midrate server. Well, enough for introductions.

i'm making a premium system for my server that will give boost on exp/drop and give something like instant access on some maps.

At first i tried to use the script of Rafael

and i failed to make it to my liking.

And after that i tried using this 

but the npc script was incomplete and i can't make an item script for it.

And now i was using this script made by my friend Jezu,

It's a perfect one for me, the only problem i have there is i can't make an item script for it.

Can you help me rescript or recode it so i can make something like a item script using callfunc or something can be used in item scripts?

5 answers to this question

Now i've finished my premium system :D

here's the new npc script.

prontera,155,181,5	script	Clahador	757,{function getPremiumTime;mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Hello "+strcharinfo(0)+", I'm ^FF0000Clahador the butcher^000000.";mes "I will be of help if you need something.";next;mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Oh! you need help?";mes "What kind of help do you need?";next;menu "Newbie here",P_New,"I'm a ViP!",P_VIP,"Nevermind",P_NVM;P_New:mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Did you already claim your free items in the ^FF0000Freebies NPC^000000???";menu "Yes!",F_Yes,"No!",F_No;F_No:mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "You should get 'em!.";mes "It will help you on the start.";mes "I will send you to the freebie giver.";next;warp "prontera",155,183;close;F_Yes:mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Haha, i hope you like those items.";next;mes "By the way, you can earn zennies through quests like going to daily quest, request board, and many more!";mes "Did you know that you can have many zennies you want if you gonna hunt more rare items?";mes "Try it!";close;P_VIP:mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Oh you avail our ViP Ticket!";mes "Thank you!";next;mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Your ^0055FFPremium Time^000000 Left : "+getPremiumTime( #Premium );mes "You should maximize it";mes "Grind your skills and hunt now!";close;P_NVM:mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";mes "Thank you!";mes "Come Again!";close;function	getPremiumTime	{set .@Time,getarg(0);	set .@SecondLeft,( .@Time % 60 );	set .@MinuteLeft,( .@Time / 60 % 60 );	set .@HourLeft,( .@Time / ( 60 * 60 ) % 24 );	set .@DayLeft,( .@Time / ( 24 * 60 * 60 ) );		set .@TimeLeft$,(( .@DayLeft )?.@DayLeft+" Day ":"" ) +					(( .@HourLeft )?.@HourLeft+" Hrs ":"" ) +					(( .@MinuteLeft )?.@MinuteLeft+" Min ":"" ) +					(( .@SecondLeft )?.@SecondLeft+" Sec":"" );					return "^FF0000"+.@TimeLeft$+"^000000";}OnPCLoginEvent:	sc_end SC_EXPBOOST;	sc_end SC_JEXPBOOST;	sc_end SC_ITEMBOOST;if( #Premium > gettimetick(1) ){sc_start SC_EXPBOOST,(( #Premium - gettimetick(1) ) * 1000 ),300;sc_start SC_JEXPBOOST,(( #Premium - gettimetick(1) ) * 1000 ),200;sc_start SC_ITEMBOOST,(( #Premium - gettimetick(1) ) * 1000 ),200;dispbottom "Hello "+strcharinfo(0)+", your Premium Time Left : "+getPremiumTime( #Premium );}end;} 

and the item script provided by clydelion

{ set #Premium,#Premium + ( 33 * 24 * 3600 ); },{},{} 

Thank you guys <3

Organized, "optimized" and removed the labels, if you want to use:

prontera,155,181,5    script    Clahador    757,{	 function getPremiumTime;	mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";	mes "Hello "+strcharinfo(0)+", I'm ^FF0000Clahador the butcher^000000.";	mes "I will be of help if you need something.";	next;	mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";	mes "Oh! you need help?";	mes "What kind of help do you need?";	next;	switch (select("Newbie here:I'm a ViP!:Nevermind")) {		case 1:			mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";			mes "Did you already claim your free items in the ^FF0000Freebies NPC^000000???";			if (select("Sim:Não")==2) {				mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";				mes "You should get 'em!.";				mes "It will help you on the start.";				mes "I will send you to the freebie giver.";				next;				warp "prontera",155,183;			}  else {		 		mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";				mes "Haha, i hope you like those items.";				next;				mes "By the way, you can earn zennies through quests like going to daily quest, request board, and many more!";				mes "Did you know that you can have many zennies you want if you gonna hunt more rare items?";				mes "Try it!";			}			 break;		case 2:			mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";			mes "Oh you avail our ViP Ticket!";			mes "Thank you!";			next;			mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";			mes "Your ^0055FFPremium Time^000000 Left : "+getPremiumTime( #Premium );			mes "You should maximize it";			mes "Grind your skills and hunt now!";			break;		case 3:			mes "[^FF0000Clahador^000000]";			mes "Thank you!";			mes "Come Again!";			break;	}	 close;}

why the premium char always become a stone?

can't move

Because:

SC_EXPBOOSTSC_JEXPBOOSTSC_ITEMBOOST

status effects are old and unused (and nonexistent right now). Since they're nonexistent a value of 0 is taken on its place, which is SC_STONE (stone curse effect). Their current counterparts (on the same order) are the following:

SC_CASH_PLUSEXPSC_CASH_PLUSONLYJOBEXPSC_CASH_RECEIVEITEM

Don't blame us for these names, they are the RO official internal ones.