Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Hercules Renewal

Reallly a very good idea, and:

We want Hercules to stand out, with that in mind we've been planning features exclusive to Hercules, features other projects won't be able to merge. And how is that even possible? features that will integrate with our forum is one example of them. For example a feature capable of automatically looking for new updates in scripts/modifications downloaded from our upcoming downloads section.

This for me is the best part, innovation for Hercules, ambitions for the project grow is really cool. 

Onward!!!

I applaud the team and its open-mind to spring forward past hurdles which have hindered more innovative design and concepts of the past. Thank you for being willing to advance, and not just stick to the same old same. This truly puts Hercules at the front of the line of emulation projects imho. Kudos!

Reallly a very good idea, and:

We want Hercules to stand out, with that in mind we've been planning features exclusive to Hercules, features other projects won't be able to merge. And how is that even possible? features that will integrate with our forum is one example of them. For example a feature capable of automatically looking for new updates in scripts/modifications downloaded from our upcoming downloads section.

This for me is the best part, innovation for Hercules, ambitions for the project grow is really cool. 

Onward!!!

Nice, function overloading, hope this not get copied :)

Very good. Do you plan to do something in help.txt ? If the lines are aligned in the txt file in game are all misaligned

First I would like to say... Very ambitious project, I like it and I will try it out as soon as possible.

Second... How are you implementing this? It would be nice to have function pointer arrays for each module, this would make runtime modification possible.

Edit: And.... that's exactly what you are doing, how nice ^^

Edited by Rosiel

Where can i find some doc?

Hey there Igniz,

what do you mean 'some doc'? What documentation are you looking for?

Documentation about this, how can we create/modify functions and the correct use of this new function.

it should make no big difference when doing that really, for example, before:
if (battle_check_target(target, bl, BCT_ENEMY) > 0)
now:
if (battle->check_target(target, bl, BCT_ENEMY) > 0)
as for creating functions, its up to you whether you want to place them in the interface or not.