Hello,

As of now I have no idea about it or how implement your suggestion. This script is not mine, I only convert it to Hercules by request.

Sorry if I cant help you at this point. Please ask the original author indicated at the First post/Download page.

Thanks,

Mhalicot - Int'l Filipino Moderator.

I've been looking too long for something like this. Thanks for the script!

Someone asked this before but isn't there any chance that the Custome item won't have the effects of the original item?

Because at the moment it is like if you're wearing two headgears and this is quiet unbalanced.

So can the effect of the costume be nulled or something?

Otherwise I will have to duplicate add each headgear to the the item_db without effects on my own. I just wanted to ask again before I do this.

Maybe there is also another solution for this. Like headgear disguise which will stay after relog?

Greetings

Richard

Good news, I release a latest version of Costume System and its now ignoring effect/stats of the original item

for example you convert Valkyrie Helm into costume.. Valkyrie helm has 10Def after conversion it will become 0def.

Latest Version: Costume System 2.0

• [*]2.0~ Converted Costume item now becomes normal item, ignoring stats and effects and make it plain item. Compatible in rev. 137*. Special Thanks to Mr. Ind on making this feature possible.

is this possible to include the shadow system?

and also regarding on the name? how can i make just like this.

sd->status.name, "Costume"

so the new display name is 

YourName Costume's head gear.

Edited by bgamez23

hmmm how about on the name?

how can i make just like this? YourName Costume's head gear.

does not work for the Shadow Accessory. the client crashed. but the rest it works fine.

screen_Hercules004.jpg

use TortoiseSVN to patch this or apply it manually :)

hello, how about this one..

pc.c: In function 'pc_equippoint':
pc.c:10832: error: expected declaration or statement at end of input
make[1]: *** [obj_sql/pc.o] Error 1

Sorry now solve
Edited by karazu

Please Edit this for the latest Rev.

Thank you!

Karasu, last update is still working on latest revision. Are you sure you download costume system 2.0 patch?

Please Edit this for the latest Rev.

Thank you!

Karasu, last update is still working on latest revision. Are you sure you download costume system 2.0 patch?

Hello bro, No error in compiling the server but in the game it will not convert the headgears in to costume 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cannot find this line

Hello bro, Costume Item v2 is  not working with the current revision.. please update.

if( ep == EQP_SHADOW_SHIELD )/* are there conditions for those? */

return EQP_SHADOW_WEAPON|EQP_SHADOW_SHIELD;

}

+ if( battle_config.reserved_costume_id &&

+ sd->status.inventory[n].card[0] == CARD0_CREATE &&

+ (char_id = MakeDWord(sd->status.inventory[n].card[2],sd->status.inventory[n].card[3])) == battle_config.reserved_costume_id )

+ { // Costume Item - Converted

+ if( ep&EQP_HEAD_TOP ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_TOP; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP; }

+ if( ep&EQP_HEAD_LOW ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_LOW; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW; }

+ if( ep&EQP_HEAD_MID ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_MID; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_MID; }

+ }

return ep;

}

Current look

sd->inventory_data[n]->look == W_1HAXE) {

if(  (pc->checkskill(sd,AS_LEFT) > 0 ||

(sd->class_&MAPID_UPPERMASK) == MAPID_ASSASSIN ||

(sd->class_&MAPID_UPPERMASK) == MAPID_KAGEROUOBORO) ) { //Kagerou and Oboro can dual wield daggers. [Rytech]

if( ep == EQP_HAND_R )

return EQP_ARMS;

if( ep == EQP_SHADOW_WEAPON )

return EQP_SHADOW_ARMS;

}

===================================================================--- src/map/pc.c	(revision 13749)+++ src/map/pc.c	(working copy)@@ -631,8 +631,8 @@ int pc_equippoint(struct map_session_data *sd,int n) {-	int ep = 0;-+	int ep = 0, char_id = 0;+		 nullpo_ret(sd);	 if(!sd->inventory_data[n])@@ -651,6 +651,14 @@		 if( ep == EQP_SHADOW_SHIELD )/* are there conditions for those? */			 return EQP_SHADOW_WEAPON|EQP_SHADOW_SHIELD;	 }+	if( battle_config.reserved_costume_id &&+		sd->status.inventory[n].card[0] == CARD0_CREATE &&+		(char_id = MakeDWord(sd->status.inventory[n].card[2],sd->status.inventory[n].card[3])) == battle_config.reserved_costume_id )+	{ // Costume Item - Converted+		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_TOP ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_TOP; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP; }+		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_LOW ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_LOW; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW; }+		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_MID ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_MID; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_MID; }+	}	 return ep; } 

The Main Problem is in the pc.c other than that other diff are still can be place in the right place.

it should be merge like this

int pc_equippoint(struct map_session_data *sd,int n){	int ep = 0, char_id = 0;		nullpo_ret(sd);	if(!sd->inventory_data[n])		return 0;	if (!itemdb->isequip2(sd->inventory_data[n]))		return 0; //Not equippable by players.	ep = sd->inventory_data[n]->equip;	if(sd->inventory_data[n]->look == W_DAGGER	||		sd->inventory_data[n]->look == W_1HSWORD ||		sd->inventory_data[n]->look == W_1HAXE) {		if(  (pc->checkskill(sd,AS_LEFT) > 0 ||			 (sd->class_&MAPID_UPPERMASK) == MAPID_ASSASSIN ||			 (sd->class_&MAPID_UPPERMASK) == MAPID_KAGEROUOBORO) ) { //Kagerou and Oboro can dual wield daggers. [Rytech]			if( ep == EQP_HAND_R )				return EQP_ARMS;			if( ep == EQP_SHADOW_WEAPON )				return EQP_SHADOW_ARMS;		}	}	if( battle_config.reserved_costume_id &&		sd->status.inventory[n].card[0] == CARD0_CREATE &&		(char_id = MakeDWord(sd->status.inventory[n].card[2],sd->status.inventory[n].card[3])) == battle_config.reserved_costume_id )	{ // Costume Item - Converted		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_TOP ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_TOP; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_TOP; }		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_LOW ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_LOW; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_LOW; }		if( ep&EQP_HEAD_MID ) { ep &= ~EQP_HEAD_MID; ep |= EQP_COSTUME_HEAD_MID; }	}	return ep;}

what does this mean??? how to fix this error

fupd2t.jpg

you didn't added the scriptcommand or didn't compiled after adding it

here's my screenshot .. i done it and i did recompiled it not just once 

25qyqme.jpg

here's my screenshot .. i done it and i did recompiled it not just once 

25qyqme.jpg

Are you sure you did not encounter any error after compiling?

yeaa im 100% sure.. im always checking it and as i see.. there's no error appear.. i clearly followed all the details in the Costume v2 ... what should i do now to fix that error?..

It seems this script still has many issues. Will wait for update. Is it alright to use now?

Yes its good to use. Only if you know how to apply patches :)