Ai4rei

RO Patcher Lite, v4.2.2.1316 - last updated 2023/12/18

Patchers fails on 2015-02-25data_true8378-8520

Tried it on 3 separate clean folders each on 2 different computers with different net connections.

Patchers fails on 2015-02-25data_true8378-8520

Tried it on 3 separate clean folders each on 2 different computers with different net connections.

maybe because of the same problem we described above? :D lets wait for Ai4rei to release a proxy plugin for it :P

great, going to test right now!

@edit

as you can see in the following image, I can not read the entire message in the title bar, why not add something like the red thing I added?

fM3PVyz.png

Edited by evilpuncker

Aww, ...

Yeah I make something like that, I completely forgot to take the new OS' UI changes into account.

Edited by Ai4rei

There we go.

Updated to 2.4.6, fixed kRO mirror attributions not showing properly on some Windows versions.

On unrelated note, there is a typo in the original patch.txt for patch 2093, so I fixed it in the mirrored one.

Edited by Ai4rei

Updated to 2.4.7, undoes settings removal in 2.4.5, improves performance and stability, and adds support for idRO (region-locked). There is also some more stuff to read in the doc/ folder.

Updated to 2.4.7, undoes settings removal in 2.4.5, improves performance and stability, and adds support for idRO (region-locked). There is also some more stuff to read in the doc/ folder.

Hey @@Ai4rei, any news on the RSU + ROCRED merge? 

I saw on the website, you dropped plugin functionality in favor of  this :)

Edited by Moguri

Updated to 2.4.8, adds support for ASLR and DEP, improves kRO mirror balancing and the GRF repacking scenario.

getting no suitable mirror found for some time already

The only available mirror server broke.

Edit:

Should be fixed after all files get back online.

Should work now.

Edit:

Updated to 2.4.9, fixes, among others, some elevation-related issues.

Edited by Ai4rei

Updated to 2.4.10, fixes mirror selection issues and adds an option to always patch from kRO mirrors.

For the time being this is probably the last update to RO Patcher Lite before ELUR is released.

Updated to 2.4.12, improves download performance and stability, and fixes minor UI glitches and memory leaks.

Updated to 2.4.14, fixes incorrect handling of mirror failures introduced in last release.

Edited by Ai4rei

glad to see that it is still being active, just used it to patch my 2015 kRO til now and it still great!

Updated to 2.4.15, adds support for GRF resets employed on sakray servers and fixes a bunch of various issues, among others, patch failures caused by non-standard file attributes on NT platforms.

Primary purpose of RO Patcher Lite is updating official data, read a replacement for the offical patcher.

Up to version 2.4.4, RO Patcher Lite also supported plug-ins (a build without built-in settings, called "pure") to extend it's functionality with e.g. custom patch info (for patching private server files), patch news and skin support. This functionality is to be provided in a future, separate product in development (currently code-named ELUR).

The RSU Multi Plugin, you link to, is such a plug-in that allows patching official files and private server files in one go, with one patcher.

Primary purpose of RO Patcher Lite is updating official data, read a replacement for the offical patcher.

Up to version 2.4.4, RO Patcher Lite also supported plug-ins (a build without built-in settings, called "pure") to extend it's functionality with e.g. custom patch info (for patching private server files), patch news and skin support. This functionality is to be provided in a future, separate product in development (currently code-named ELUR).

The RSU Multi Plugin, you link to, is such a plug-in that allows patching official files and private server files in one go, with one patcher.

Thank you very much for your response and attention.

Just confirm me if I understand correctly, because I do not speak English.

RO Patcher Lite is already a patch like: (Thor Patcher / Neoncube / etc).

For now, RO Patcher Lite can not download .grf files from private servers, but in the future it will do so. Right?

The RSU Multi Plugin is capable of downloading .grf files from private servers, but only if it is used in conjunction with RO Patcher Lite, correct?

RO Patcher Lite, like "Ragnarok.exe" (official patcher)

RO Patcher Lite "Pure" 2.4.4 + "ipatch" OR "rsu multi plugin", like Thor Patcher / Neoncube

Future ELUR Patcher, like Thor Patcher / Neoncube

Updated to 2.4.16, updates kRO patch information to reflect a change in the patch transfer protocol (HTTP). This update is needed to continue receiving new kRO patches whether you use the mirror server or not.

Note, that the new patch server seems currently overloaded. The kRO mirror should have those files around Saturday/Sunday after the sync-toolchain has been updated.