Jedzkie

Official VIP System

Hi! i wan't to suggest to put in Hercules, the VIP System like on Official Servers, here are some informations about the VIP System in pRO ( Philippine Ragnarok Online ).

VIP System [pRO]

and here is on iRO ( International Ragnarok Online )

VIP System [iRO]

Warp Portal

*When your Premium Service time expires, you will be disconnected from the server if you are online, but you can reconnect immediately after.

*When Premium Service time runs out, you can still get items from your Kafra if you placed more than 300, but you will not be able to put any item in it if it already has 300 items or more.

*The EXP and DROP bonuses from Premium Service add to the bonus from Field Manual, Bubblegum and EXP rings.

Edited by Frost

Question with that though is what VIP system should be followed? Does kRO have one? If so that's the one we would have to follow, no? And following up on that, who will actually make use of this system, considering it only really applies to pay-to-play servers. These don't exist.

It'd be easier to apply something of your own, as not everybody is willing to endorse such a feature.

it related to source rather than only script

It's rather a question of who wants it really rather than if it's script or source.

And how it would work. Because with it would be the required web part where you need to pay to continue playing.

It's rather a question of who wants it really rather than if it's script or source.

And how it would work. Because with it would be the required web part where you need to pay to continue playing.

I think its like 'state' in login table: ban, block, etc.

New state : premium xD

Edited by kyeme

i didn't read where he did post

i think he did post at script support

state and  time counter like status count

@malufett, The VIP System of kRO is same as pRO, i'll try to find out more.

Edited by Frost

@malufett this is the premium system in pRO New Loki

33kad1x.jpg

Well, every server which makes use of donations would use it... and you don't really need a web part. The server owner simply could set the flag in the database permanently or maybe a duration.

+1

I think its like 'state' in login table: ban, block, etc.

New state : premium xD

i think that, maybe, it'd be more flexible if they were to be group-dependent settings (e.g. group y has x drop boost, etc) -- that way we don't need a new column too.

i think that, maybe, it'd be more flexible if they were to be group-dependent settings (e.g. group y has x drop boost, etc) -- that way we don't need a new column too.

I suggest to add a VIPuntil column to be more flexible. If it's DBNULL you are not a VIP, otherwise you are VIP until that date is reached.

I suggest to add a VIPuntil column to be more flexible. If it's DBNULL you are not a VIP, otherwise you are VIP until that date is reached.

oh right. I totally didn't think of the expiration part.

We need to make EXBOOST instanceable  like sc_start SC_J/BEXPBOOST,<BoostID>,1800000,50;

And the rest is only a easy script.. 

http://herc.ws/board/topic/194-3-things-d/

With this we can also expand EXPBOOST capabilities (?)

Sorry for my bad english 

Edited by M45T3R

aegis uses another SC type...I'll post the name later ..

:meow:

SC type? in VIP system?

aegis uses another SC type...I'll post the name later ..

:meow:

SC Type? in VIP System?