Question

Hi, guys, I'm trying to make with that one player is teleported to the map and the other players wait in the waiting room while the first player stays there, in the map. When the first player go out from the map, the second goes in the map and others wait too and so on. My scrit above isn't working this way, it's teleporting the players to the map, ok, but it isn't doing the second player in the waiting queue teleport immediately after the first player goes out from the map. The second player is getting to teleport just if another player clicks on the balloon above the npc( waiting room). This is my problem, the players don't get to teleport immediately after the player that is in a position above his position gets out from map.

I'm not getting to do it and i don't know what i need to do to it works fine.

my script :

prontera,151,182,6	script	John	81,{    end;OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,"John::OnStart",1;    end;OnStart:    if(getmapusers("new_1-2")==0) {        warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;        attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;        announce  "The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    }    end;}

If anyone can help me, i thank !

Edited by Slowpoker

13 answers to this question

prontera,155,182,2	script	onoi	75,{end;OnInit:	waitingroom "Party - Waiting Room",20,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;	end;OnTimer2000:OnStart:	if ( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) == 0 ) {		warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",0,0,1;		if ( $@warpwaitingpcnum )			announce  "The player "+ rid2name( $@warpwaitingpc[0] ) +" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;		if ( getwaitingroomstate(0) == 0 ) {			stopnpctimer;			end;		}	}	initnpctimer;	end;}

Many thanks to all who tried to help me, I'm very grateful for that.

Hi, guys, I'm trying to make with that one player is teleported to the map and the other players wait in the waiting room while the first player stays there, in the map. When the first player go out from the map, the second goes in the map and others wait too and so on. My scrit above isn't working this way, it's teleporting the players to the map, ok, but it isn't doing the second player in the waiting queue teleport immediately after the first player goes out from the map. The second player is getting to teleport just if another player clicks on the balloon above the npc( waiting room). This is my problem, the players don't get to teleport immediately after the player that is in a position above his position gets out from map.

I'm not getting to do it and i don't know what i need to do to it works fine.

my script :

prontera,151,182,6	script	John	81,{    end;OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,"John::OnStart",1;    end;OnStart:    if(getmapusers("new_1-2")==0) {        warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;        attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;        announce  "The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    }    end;}

If anyone can help me, i thank !

i think i'm the one who posted this and you edited a little. And same request to this

yep, but my problem didn't solve yet, i'm trying to solve it with another form but i didn't get too. If anyone wanna help me i'm grateful.

Anyone knows how can i do to the npc send a message to all in the specify room when in a map there isn't anybody ???  I think that it can help me to solve it.

Anyone knows how can i do to the npc send a message to a specify map(1) when in this same map(1) there is somebody and in another map(2) there isn't anybody ??? . The npc has to check if someone go in the map(1) and if there is anyone in the map(2), so it send the message.

I try to do something like this but doesn't work :

if(getmapusers("new_1-2") > 0) {     mapannounce   "prontera","Now, there is one player doing the test, please wait your turn!",bc_map,0xFF0000;     end;	}

i'm not getting to do the npc check if one player go in the map(1)=prontera to the npc send the message.

*map(2) = new_1-2

could anyone help me ?

I think I haven't understood you. Could you please elaborate?

Yes, i can sir.   I'd like to do a script that when a player go into the map(1), this script will send a message to the map(1) just if there is someone in the map(2). But the npc would have to check the player that went into the map(1) to the npc needn't send several times repeatedly the same message to the map(1), sends just one time to the player that went in the map.

try?

prontera,151,182,6    script    John    81,{OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;    end;OnStart:    warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;    attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;    announce  "The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;OnPcLoadMapEvent:    if ( strcharinfo(3) != "new_1-2" ) end;        if( getmapusers( "prontera" ) >= 1) {            mapannounce  "new_1-2","There is a player in prontera!",bc_blue|bc_all;            end;        }    end;}new_1-2    mapflag    loadevent

Edited by quesoph

try?

prontera,151,182,6    script    John    81,{OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;    end;OnStart:    warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;    attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;    announce  "The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;OnPcLoadMapEvent:    if ( strcharinfo(3) != "new_1-2" ) end;        if( getmapusers( "prontera" ) >= 1) {            mapannounce  "new_1-2","There is a player in prontera!",bc_blue|bc_all;            end;        }    end;}new_1-2    mapflag    loadevent

Quesoph, your code doesn't work fine, but i make another here and i need to add just a part in it to it works fine. I wanna add a code in it that when one player go out from new_1-2, the npc send a message to prontera like " new_1-2 is empty, please go into map the next ".

my code :

prontera,151,182,6	script	John	81,{end;OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;    end;	OnStart:	if( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) > 0) {	attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;	announce	"The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" is in the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;	}	    warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;    attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;    announce  "The player "+strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;	}

So, i just need to add something that do it sends a message when a player goes out from new_1-2 . I tried here, but no advance.

Edited by Slowpoker

try

jazeera,152,111,6    script    John    81,{OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;    end;    OnStart:    if( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) > 0) {        attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;        announce strcharinfo(0)+" is in the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;        end;    }    warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;    attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;    announce  strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;    OnPcLoadMapEvent:    if( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) == 0) {        announce "new_1-2 is empty, please go into map the next",0;        //donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart";    }    end;}new_1-2    mapflag    loadevent

try

jazeera,152,111,6    script    John    81,{OnInit:    waitingroom "Waiting Room",5,strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart",1;    end;    OnStart:    if( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) > 0) {        attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;        announce strcharinfo(0)+" is in the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;        end;    }    warpwaitingpc "new_1-2",98,17,1;    attachrid $@warpwaitingpc;    announce  strcharinfo(0)+" was teleported to the event room!",bc_blue|bc_all;    end;    OnPcLoadMapEvent:    if( getmapusers( "new_1-2" ) == 0) {        announce "new_1-2 is empty, please go into map the next",0;        //donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnStart";    }    end;}new_1-2    mapflag    loadevent

The message doesn't show yet in prontera when the player goes out from new_1-2. I don't know why it is so hard, i'm not getting advance it.

add this at the bottom part

prontera    mapflag    loadevent

this might not be a good idea. cause everytime you warp to prontera and new_1-2 is empty

it'll always announce "new_1-2 is empty, please go into map the next".

Edited by quesoph

add this at the bottom part

prontera    mapflag    loadevent

this might not be a good idea. cause everytime you warp to prontera and new_1-2 is empty

it'll always announce "new_1-2 is empty, please go into map the next".

These maps are random maps quesoph, i'm using their just to test this script.

quesoph is almost working fine, but there is a little problem yet. The problem is that the message just show if a player go into prontera and new_1-2 is empty( OK ! GOOD !), but if the player already is in prontera when new_1-2 becomes empty the message doesn't show.

Edited by Slowpoker