Sign in to follow this  
Triedge

Reduce Cooldown by Dex.(I do not mean to "Delay".)

Question

Currently working on a project that is not based on skill spam, but it is something more strategic.
Because of that, I need to use much Cooldown system.

I would like to suggest that there is an option in Hercules to activate the cooldown is reduced by Dex.

The cooldown is not the same as the Delay.

Delay => Global Timeout after using a skill.

Cast => Loading time to use some skill.

Cooldown => Wait time for back to use the SAME skill.

Example:

Bash with 5 sec Delay => After using Bash, I can not use any skills for 5 seconds.

Bash with 5 sec Cast => To use Bash should be charged for 5 seconds before being released.

Bash with 5 sec Cooldown => After using Bash I wait 5 seconds to re-use it, but I can use any other skill.

Edited by Triedge

5 answers to this question

yes there is, edit it on conf/battle/skill.conf

and if you dont want to use renewal cast, edit src/config/renewal.h and add // on #define RENEWAL_CAST

Hello Triedge.

Since this appears to be more of a personal request than a suggestion towards all the Hercules community, I hope you don't mind if I moved this topic to the Source Requests section of this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

yes there is, edit it on conf/battle/skill.conf

and if you dont want to use renewal cast, edit src/config/renewal.h and add // on #define RENEWAL_CAST

*FACEPALM*

Delay => Global Timeout after using a skill.

Cast => Loading time to use some skill.

Cooldown => Wait time for back to use the SAME skill.

Example:

Bash with 5 sec Delay => After using Bash, I can not use any skills for 5 seconds.

Bash with 5 sec Cast => To use Bash should be charged for 5 seconds before being released.

Bash with 5 sec Cooldown => After using Bash I wait 5 seconds to re-use it, but I can use any other skill.

Hello Triedge.

Since this appears to be more of a personal request than a suggestion towards all the Hercules community, I hope you don't mind if I moved this topic to the Source Requests section of this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Maybe.

But do not forget that the emulator now has options to modify the Cast and Delay. I think it would be fair to have an option to change the cooldown from any status.