Judas

2013 Ragexe Area

Question

525 answers to this question

Beret, did you try to open a buying store with an other char?

I've tried with another character, opens normal problem and push the close button, ae crash.

@Bipolar Bear .The exe diffed with read Data folder, also i have  extracted the data.grf and rdata.grf .Its easyer for me to make changes.

Did that also. I tried it on my other Computer and it doesn't work either. Maybe the problem is all about the OS? 

Works  - Lua before Lub - diff in 2013 client ? Even if i try to rename idnum2itemresnametable.txt i see no translation, but in 2012 work this.

i think lua before lub is not applicable for iteminfo (since it's hard-coded to take iteminfo.lub as far as I saw in the client).

Name tables are used in 2012 ragexe clients till 2012-07-10a version. after that it uses Iteminfo.lub.

Also ParSalian I am still not able to use your standalone client . Crashes on login

Edited by MStream

you have tested my client on a Windows XP System ? Thats Strange. I have only make one change in Server .

Without this change i get always a "Failed to Connect to Server" Messages, but with the login Windows i have never problems.

Changes i made on Server :

Index: src/common/mmo.h===================================================================--- src/common/mmo.h	(revision 11615)+++ src/common/mmo.h	(working copy)@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ // 20120307 - 2012-03-07aRagexeRE+ - 0x970  #ifndef PACKETVER-	#define PACKETVER 20120418+	#define PACKETVER 20130320 #endif  //Remove/Comment this line to disable sc_data saving. [Skotlex]

Edited by ParSalian

no im running it in windows 7. It only works in Win XP? I tried using WinXP compatibility mode as well but same issue.

Whenever I login it crashes with exception c0000005 because the client tries to access 0x00000000 address.

I have been trying to figure out where in the client this is happening but no luck so far.

yes i tried to login your server but the client crashes like before. No packets are being sent by the client before it crashes. So its not dependent on the server.

Which OS are you running the client on?

It's an old  PC :rolleyes: . I have search for this error on Game Client's. In Guild WarsII  there have many Player this error and they mean its a problem with to much RAM or an incompatible graphics driver

My System:

Windows XP Professional SP 3
AMD Sempron 3400+
2,00 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 7300 GS
Edited by ParSalian

i could just say i have Ragnarok client always installed and not only copyed and i run the setup,. also in 2012_10_4 rAthena Client i can start the exe directly. But whats me more interested how we rename items. If we only can hexed it in the client is it a Sisyphean task

itemnames rename  to english like  :

Iteminfo.lub¡°£Æ÷¼Ç  = Red PotionÁÖÈ«Æ÷¼Ç = Orange Potion³ë¶õÆ÷¼Ç = Yellow Potion
Edited by ParSalian

itemnames rename  to english like  :

Iteminfo.lub¡°£Æ÷¼Ç  = Red PotionÁÖÈ«Æ÷¼Ç = Orange Potion³ë¶õÆ÷¼Ç = Yellow Potion

i think this is a lua files problem? there is already an english translated Iteminfo.lua you can copy it and replace your Iteminfo.

@bgamez23 :

i think lua before lub is not applicable for iteminfo (since it's hard-coded to take iteminfo.lub as far as I saw in the client).

Name tables are used in 2012 ragexe clients till 2012-07-10a version. after that it uses Iteminfo.lub.

Also ParSalian I am still not able to use your standalone client . Crashes on login

Lua for Lub diff not work for 2013 client

Edited by ParSalian

@bgamez23 :

Lua for Lub diff not work for 2013 client

you can still use the english translated lua files and change the extension name to lub to make it english lub.

You can also change the hexadecimal of your exe

Search ItemInfo.lub and change it to ItemInfo.lua

That's it !

@bgamez23 I have already tried to rename infoitem.lua to infoitem.lub my Client got me this Messages :

CItemInfoMgrSystem/iteminfo.lub:204263 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

This is the main function that i use. Is your diffrent please correct me.

Thanks.

main = function()		for ItemID,DESC in pairs(tbl) do				result, msg = AddItem(ItemID, DESC.unidentifiedDisplayName, DESC.unidentifiedResourceName, DESC.identifiedDisplayName, DESC.identifiedResourceName, DESC.slotCount, DESC.ClassNum)				if not result then						return false, msg				end				for k,v in pairs(DESC.unidentifiedDescriptionName) do						result, msg = AddItemUnidentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)						if not result then	return false, msg						end				end				for k,v in pairs(DESC.identifiedDescriptionName) do						result, msg = AddItemIdentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)						if not result then	return false, msg						end				end		end		return true, "good" end

edit : the "20" in the linenummer the codeblock not display Row  4251 is 204251 and so on

Edited by ParSalian