siri cant download it :( is the link broken? :( but nc project sir! :)

hmm odd i can see it . anyways you can also try downloading from my repository . i have added the link in my post.

This is quite awesome actually Nemo (I think you're gonna be called that from now on xD). Although the interface is much more different than Wee's, it still does what it was intended to do. xD

@Neo do you have any plans to implement the ForceClientHashPacket? :D

@edit

The CustomWindowTitle is not working? My ragexe is 2013-08-07

longshen Custom Window Title had a bug well actually bug was in the core. ill be updating it soon.

Ill check the client date you have mentioned.

@edit

Ill need to look into how ForceClientHashPacket  is implemented (wew that was a mouthful)

looks like there was a bug with replacing dword i have fixed it now. I'll update the repo today with all the updated stuff.

Edited by Neo

Update:

1) Fixed issue with Custom Window Title Patch

2) Added two patches - Increase Attack Display & Enable Custom Homunculus.

3) Added a debug setup for easy debugging of patches - details will come later :)

I try to use 2013.05.22 client.

The Custom Window Title is not working.

The Use SSO Login Packet not working.

I can bypass it.

was it working for you with the xdiff file? I just checked for that client date and the changes made by the patch are same as xdiff file.

is disable multiple window working on client 2013-08-07?

yes it is. I tried it out.

I can bypass it.

was it working for you with the xdiff file? I just checked for that client date and the changes made by the patch are same as xdiff file.

@neo yes sir, its work well on xdiff.

i have try use 2013.05.22 and 2013.08.07a, i can bypass and the sso login not works.

longshen Custom Window Title had a bug well actually bug was in the core. ill be updating it soon.

@edit

Ill need to look into how ForceClientHashPacket  is implemented (wew that was a mouthful)

looks like there was a bug with replacing dword i have fixed it now. I'll update the repo today with all the updated stuff.

Thank you.

Found another bug on "Allow chat flood" when I set to 255, I cant type anything.

And "Allow space in guild name" is not working also.. 

Im using 2013-08-07 ragexe :)

Update:

Added Enable Custom Shields and Force Send Client Hash patches (Would be great if someone checks this one :) - I have tagged it as Experimental for time being)

@edit

Thank you.

Found another bug on "Allow chat flood" when I set to 255, I cant type anything.

Alright ill look into that :)

I can bypass it.

i have try use 2013.05.22 and 2013.08.07a, i can bypass and the sso login not works.

hmm weird can you post the patched client here. i wonder what is wrong.

This is quite awesome actually Nemo (I think you're gonna be called that from now on xD). Although the interface is much more different than Wee's, it still does what it was intended to do. xD

I welcome any suggestions for the interface :P.

Update:

Added Enable Custom Shields and Force Send Client Hash patches (Would be great if someone checks this one :) - I have tagged it as Experimental for time being)

@edit

Thank you.

Alright ill look into that :)

>>>>>

I can bypass it.

hmm weird can you post the patched client here. i wonder what is wrong.

I welcome any suggestions for the interface :P.

Awesome updates. Thank you. :)

@Allow chat flood and Allow space in guild name 

Sorry I wasn't able to tell you that its not working with Shaktos's xdiffgen. Do you have a solution for this? :D

@ForceClientHash is working now :)

@CustomShield I dont know why snot showing the Shield when attacking or being attacked (i already have your .lua files)..Im using 2013-08-07

Update:

1) Allow chat flood has been modified to accept only till 127 (max chat is actually supposed to be a byte so values from 128-256 get considered as negative numbers).

2) So what if you want no limits? I have added a new patch which removes the chat limitation itself :D.

@kyeme - i will look into the rest today when i get home.

EDIT: please check out from the repository. I didn't get time to make a new rar yet.

Edited by Neo