Hi Neo

I am trying 20140405 client. On start client 

20140616031019.jpg

20140616031110.jpg

Show these two error messages, Do you know who to fix it?

Update:

1) Bug with msgstringtable extraction has been fixed. It should theoretically never cause an issue again.

2) File Inputs now have a optional Editor Window so you can directly make your list files when opening the patcher. Check it out with the patch mentioned below. :)

3) "Use Custom DLL" patch has been added (no its not the same one as Load Custom DLL from Wee Diff). This one modifies the Import Table itself similar to how LordPE does it.

All you need is a file with the dll names and functions to import written in a tree style manner (Check the dlls.txt in the Input folder for details)

Edited by Neo

Update:

1) Bug with msgstringtable extraction has been fixed. It should theoretically never cause an issue again.

2) File Inputs now have a optional Editor Window so you can directly make your list files when opening the patcher. Check it out with the patch mentioned below. :)

3) "Use Custom DLL" patch has been added (no its not the same one as Load Custom DLL from Wee Diff). This one modifies the Import Table itself similar to how LordPE does it.

All you need is a file with the dll names and functions to import written in a tree style manner (Check the dlls.txt in the Input folder for details)

NEMO, Please add extended heal digits, and Skip Service Select. TY! :)

Hello Neo,

There's some bug in NEMO Patcher(maybe caused in last few updates),

When I use the NEMO Patcher Downloaded on March to diff client(tested on 2014-02-05 and 2013-08-07), it works fine

but,

When I use the latest NEMO Patcher to diff the client, the diff is successful, 

but Client cannot be open, (looks like it initialize the client, then client is closing automatically).Client doesn't show any window, and it just closes.

I used the same Patches for testing on both Patcher(Old NEMO and New NEMO): http://upaste.me/a4dc1305681b64cef

Hello Neo,

There's some bug in NEMO Patcher(maybe caused in last few updates),

When I use the NEMO Patcher Downloaded on March to diff client(tested on 2014-02-05 and 2013-08-07), it works fine

but,

When I use the latest NEMO Patcher to diff the client, the diff is successful, 

but Client cannot be open, (looks like it initialize the client, then client is closing automatically).Client doesn't show any window, and it just closes.

I used the same Patches for testing on both Patcher(Old NEMO and New NEMO): http://upaste.me/a4dc1305681b64cef

agree with @dastgir. Me also found that bugs too. Please do something sir. I have tested it with @dastgir yesterday. hoho.  :excl:

I have the same error to. After diffing i cant open the client. It says something wrong with the file then closes. Is this fix already?

I think the error is in the HShield patch. Still now working now.

Edited by Lelantos

yes sir. i even download a new one just to be sure. I'm still having error in HShield patch. btw, im diffing 2012-04-10 client.

hello Neo

I tested on patcher lastest build with 2014-03-05bRagexe and 2014-04-16aRagexe, when I start the client. It says error then closes.

Update: I tested again with 2013-08-07aRagexe, it just work fine. but 2014 client still crash.

Thank you.

hello Neo

I tested on patcher lastest build with 2014-03-05bRagexe and 2014-04-16aRagexe, when I start the client. It says error then closes.

Update: I tested again with 2013-08-07aRagexe, it just work fine. but 2014 client still crash.

Thank you.

Get Updated kRO?(Mine didn't crash)

When i patch my ragexe's on NEMO the language is always korean (I am using data folder now)

AFAIK, 2012+ clients don't read data folder, you have to pack it into GRF

hello Neo

Thank you.

Get Updated kRO?(Mine didn't crash)

My kRO client is up to date (2014-06-18) and everthing work fine with 2014-03-05bRagexe on old NEMO (june 09 2014).

Thank you.

Edited by shiboku

hmm there should not be anything different on the client with the two versions. which patches do you use.

Sir, the HShield patch for 2012-04-10aragexe.exe is not yet fix.

Edit: Tested in 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe, 2012-04-18aRagexeRE.exe and 2012-04-04aRagexeRE.exe still no luck. when i use the Hshield diff it always closes the client.

Edited by Lelantos

I am sorry to post this again, but nobody answered me.

"Neo, i have the same problem than other user, the problem is with 2013-12-23 rag exe, and newest exe, the problem is with the mount system using reins of mount or @mount2, the exe tries to find an strange act and spr files, i looked for them in updated data folders but i couldnt find it, also the exe reads these files for all mount classes  the file are dataspriteÀΰ£Á·¸öÅë³²¿ÁÅä¹öÆнºÆ®_³².act and spr "

hi neooo.... please help me... why when i "uncheck" load custom dll (splash image), client can't be start... i mean when i click start... client not show... and back again to launcher >.<

sorry bad englsih >.<

Can you help me sir...

My problem is when I run the diff client that I made the client window will not appear i also run as admin and still didnt work.

right now i'm using 2013-08-07aRagexe

hope you can help me thnks in advance

Edited by skenywitdafer