@NEMO I wish you could also add "Arial on All Langtypes" 

why not use "Use Custom Font" and select Arial for the font. I removed the patch since it was redundant with that one.

Hi Neo, please check my issues on your github. Thanks!

Hexed - 2014-02-12aRagexe

diff

8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)16 Disable Swear Filter19 Enable Title Bar Menu26 Fix Camera Angles (FULL)28 Increase Headgear ViewID32 Increase Zoom Out Max33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)35 Read Data Folder First36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)42 Skip Resurrection Buttons44 Translate Client (Recommended)45 Use Custom Aura Sprites47 Use Ragnarok Icon48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)53 Use Ascii on All Langtypes (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo.lub67 Remove Quake skill effect68 Enable 64k Hairstyle73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)74 Increase Screenshot Quality75 Enable Flag Emoticons77 Enable Custom 3D Bones84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)96 Remove GM Sprites97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)98 Disable dc_scream.txt99 Disable ba_frostjoke.txt102 Fix Tetra Vortex

NW48IDw.jpg

TuagyCB.jpg

client.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>	<servicetype>brazil</servicetype>	<servertype>primary</servertype>	<extendedslot />	<passwordencrypt />	<passwordencrypt2 />	<connection>		<display>.: ragnaYOUNG :.</display>		<desc>254/120</desc>		<balloon>10k/10k/15%</balloon>		<address>127.0.0.1</address>		<port>6900</port>		<version>45</version>		<langtype>12</langtype>				<registrationweb>www.ragnayoung.com</registrationweb>		<aid>			<admin>2000000</admin>			<admin>2000001</admin>			<admin>2000002</admin>			<admin>2000003</admin>			<admin>2000004</admin>			<admin>2000005</admin>			<admin>2000006</admin>			<admin>2000007</admin>			<admin>2000008</admin>			<admin>2000009</admin>			<admin>2000010</admin>			<admin>2000011</admin>			<admin>2000012</admin>			<admin>2000013</admin>			<admin>2000014</admin>			<admin>2000015</admin>			<admin>2000016</admin>			<admin>2000017</admin>			<admin>2000018</admin>			<admin>2000019</admin>			<admin>2000020</admin>		</aid>		<loading>			<image>loading00.jpg</image>			<image>loading01.jpg</image>			<image>loading02.jpg</image>			<image>loading03.jpg</image>			<image>loading04.jpg</image>			<image>loading05.jpg</image>			<image>loading06.jpg</image>			<image>loading07.jpg</image>		</loading>	</connection></clientinfo>

Edited by Söel

@Nemo, even the questid2display.txt seems not working

@Nemo Increase Attack Display crashes the client when applied tested on 2013-06-05 and 2013-08-07.

Crashes Patch on 2012-04-10RE

- Increase Attack Display

- Increase Headgear ViewID

And the langtype on clientinfo.xml if i used 0 = Patch Use Custom Font will Fail and if Used 6 as langtype Selected login background will come as Black Login Screen

@Nemo Please kindly Check its thanks..

Edited by Litro

Do you mind to also look at show aura other than lv99 and lv175? It seems that 2014 client locks the aura to only show at these 2 levels, no matter what setting the server enforces. For example, maybe get a diff than can show auras all the way from lv 175 to lv 255. Or only show aura on level 255.

has any of you successfully used the Custom shield patch on 2013-08-07a client?? coz i always get a "nil value" everytime i use it.. :/

did you use the shieldtable & shieldtable_f  lua files? You can find a copy of them in the Support folder

Bro, can you please check, I diffed via Nemo, I did not diff "Read Data Folder First"

But, without the clientinfo.xml inside data folder, my client won't connect.

But pretty sure it is ready my multiple grf and my custom data.ini

I am using 20120410 client.

I'm trying make my exe, but i got error if i activate the SSO login packet

Does anyone knows why is this?

Edited by nana

Well, this program works fine for me. Don't seem to have any of the issues other people are having. I just 2 questions though....

1. Any idea when you might be feeling upto releasing the packet to change name colors?

and

2. If you managed to find those, then perhaps you'd be able to find the one that allows the client to change the color of item names. (The one that happens when using 3-4cards on items, binding items, etc....).

Other than that, I love the simplicity this program adds when diffing clients. It was always a hassle having to find the .diff file for your specific client and modify it to only patch certain things. But NEMO makes it 100million times easier. Absolutely love it. Made upgrading my client from 2010 -> 2013 -> 2014 very easy and issue free.

anyone can help please? about making custom job,
after done follow the tutorial, i got problem with walk action of the custom job, i tried to use swordsman sprite (just for test) but the body direction when walking is not normal, it's like mobs walk action which the body face to 1,3,5,7 (like npc direction) not 1~8 (which it should be).
does anyone ever got the same problem?

sorry if i posted this at the wrong place

ty

Edited by themanusia

I think the Resize Font patch needs some tweaking. According to a test ive done, without using the Resize Font and Use Custom Font ive decided to take a screenshot of the client running in langtype 0 and 1. The results shows the font for letters text changes, but numbers appear exactly the same with no look or size changes (maybe they use the same font for numbers. dont know if fonts in general affects numbers.) To have langtype 1's style in langtype 0 you would need custom font set to Ariel and font size to 12. But with this comes the problem of the font resizing affecting the numbers as well which causes them to appear too big and push themselves off of the display by a pixel or more (they should remain at size 10). So langtype 1 uses Ariel with letter text size 12 and number size 10.

Is it possible to get a resize font fix to not affect number size or could we get a separate patch for that?

20141022 can't DIFF help~~~help~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi, do you have a 2014-10-22ragexe unpacked version client? Could you please tell me where to download it?

Edited by tinpont

Hello I got this error when I started to run the encrypted client.

post-6482-0-82335000-1415320679_thumb.png

2 Chat Flood Allow6 Force Send Client Hash Packet (Experimental)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)20 Extend Chat Box21 Extend Chat Room Box22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)28 Increase Headgear ViewID30 Increase Zoom Out 50%33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)44 Translate Client (Recommended)48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen53 Use Ascii on All Langtypes (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)63 Use Official Cloth Palettes64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)69 Extend Npc Dialog Box200 Enable Multiple GRFs - Embedded71 Ignore Missing File Error72 Ignore Missing Palette Error73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)74 Increase Screenshot Quality75 Enable Flag Emoticons84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)86 Only First Login Background88 Allow space in guild name90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)100 Disable Multiple Windows

But if the client is not encrypted there will be a skill problem.

post-6482-0-57294400-1415320928_thumb.jpg

Edited by gmblank

no enable aura over 99?

ClientEXE 2014

Edited by sbk_

Bro, please check this bug:
I am using 20120410 and adding a custom headgear

2 Chat Flood Allow8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)17 Enable Official Custom Fonts19 Enable Title Bar Menu20 Extend Chat Box21 Extend Chat Room Box22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)28 Increase Headgear ViewID32 Increase Zoom Out Max33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)35 Read Data Folder First36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)44 Translate Client (Recommended)46 Use Normal Guild Brackets48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen63 Use Official Cloth Palettes64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)68 Enable 64k Hairstyle69 Extend Npc Dialog Box73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)74 Increase Screenshot Quality205 Enable Monster tables75 Enable Flag Emoticons76 Enforce Official Login Background86 Only First Login Background90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)102 Fix Tetra Vortex

Using Nemo Patcher makes my client close suddenly

But using Shin's Diff Patcher with WeeDiffGenerator makes the addition successful

I am not sure where is the problem.

The problem with ShinDP is even if you tick read data folder first, it seems to be not reading the clientinfo.xml inside the data folder (bad for local dev`ing)

Hope you can look on it. /thx

UPDATE. Actually, I also learned that diffing with NEMO on 20120410 client will make the shields not showing: http://herc.ws/board/topic/7369-client-is-not-showing-shield-sprite/

UPDATE. Also I learned that another issue from my client is also due to diffing with Nemo, http://herc.ws/board/topic/7378-lua-cannot-automatically-allocate-skill-points-on-some-skills/

Hope Nemo can solve problem with 20120410 client. :(

Edited by Zirius