I dont mind adding but like i have stated before it causes issues with some lub file (OptionInfo iirc) since it is saved differently for lua and lub by the client. If I do add it , I don't want to see any crying about that.

lol! BTW... can you do a experiment adding patch 2010 to 2014 clients that support new prontera? is it possible?

Bump?

Giving a heads up here. Gravity is changing to a different client security program. Or should I say changing back. July 1st their changing back to nProtect's Game Guard. Here's from the patch notes for the main server....

Link: http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/notice/View.asp?BBSMode=10001&seq=6534

Translate:

게임 보안 프로그램이 "핵쉴드" 에서 "게임 가드"로 변경됩니다.

Game security program will be changed from "hack shield" to "game guard".

Wonder why their going back with it.

@@Triedge It should work now. There was one thing i missed out when I made the patch usable for 2015 Clients. I have added it in now.

@@Rytech Its Gravity. nuf said.

lol! BTW... can you do a experiment adding patch 2010 to 2014 clients that support new prontera? is it possible?

First of all I have no idea what all they changed in the client to support the new prontera models and

Secondly I am pretty sure it is not something that can be added in to old clients so easily (atleast I am not going to attempt that one)

client 2014-10-22

diff Increase Attack Display

attack monster  client crash ..

Yea I figured something would end up with issues when i fixed it for 2010. :|

I am working on the issue.

Edited by Neo

@@Neo

Lol yep. Also that screen shake patch may not be needed anymore since they also added in the update a /quake command that turns screen shake on and off.

@@a91323 Check if its still erroring for 2014 oct client.

@@Frost Can you check if the Increase Attack Display patch is still working for 2010 client

Patch: ReadMsgstringtabledottxt does not work on the client 20141022

Not this again. For the last time....

ALWAYS READ THE POST IN FULL BEFORE DOWNLOADING

Quoted from 2014-10-22-client-download

its already patched with some options, which i needed for testing..

..Disable Ahnlab

..Disable ragexe filename check

..Read msgstringtable

..Read datafolder first

@@a91323 Check if its still erroring for 2014 oct client.

@@Frost Can you check if the Increase Attack Display patch is still working for 2010 client

Increase Attack Display work fine in 2014-10-22

thanks

Crash client when you have 2 active quest.

Example:

prontera,162,183,4	script	Test	850,{mes "select";next;switch(select("Option 3255:Option 3261:Option 9032")){	case 1: setquest 3255; break;	case 2: setquest 3261; break;	case 3: setquest 9032; break;}close;

Select 2 o more Quest.

close Client.

enter again to game.

Select Character with 2 or more quest active.

CRASH!

Crash client when you have 2 active quest.

Example:

prontera,162,183,4	script	Test	850,{mes "select";next;switch(select("Option 3255:Option 3261:Option 9032")){	case 1: setquest 3255; break;	case 2: setquest 3261; break;	case 3: setquest 9032; break;}close;
Select 2 o more Quest.

close Client.

enter again to game.

Select Character with 2 or more quest active.

CRASH!

Known issue for client >= 2014-10-22

It's server side BTW.

@@Dastgir used client 2015-05-13aRagexe.exe

temp bug fix with:

void clif_quest_send_list(struct map_session_data *sd){	int fd = sd->fd;	int i;/*#if PACKETVER >= 20141022	int info_len = 15;	int len = sd->avail_quests*info_len+8;	WFIFOHEAD(fd,len);	WFIFOW(fd, 0) = 0x97a;#else*/	int info_len = 5;	int len = sd->avail_quests*info_len+8;	WFIFOHEAD(fd,len);	WFIFOW(fd, 0) = 0x2b1;//#endif	WFIFOW(fd, 2) = len;	WFIFOL(fd, 4) = sd->avail_quests;	for (i = 0; i < sd->avail_quests; i++) {	#if PACKETVER >= 20141022		struct quest_db *qi = quest->db(sd->quest_log[i].quest_id);	#endif		WFIFOL(fd, i*info_len+8) = sd->quest_log[i].quest_id;		WFIFOB(fd, i*info_len+12) = sd->quest_log[i].state;	#if PACKETVER >= 20141022		WFIFOL(fd, i*info_len+13) = sd->quest_log[i].time - qi->time;		WFIFOL(fd, i*info_len+17) = sd->quest_log[i].time;		WFIFOW(fd, i*info_len+21) = qi->objectives_count;	#endif	}		WFIFOSET(fd, len);}

Hi there.
Anyone can help me?
I don't know if this is a bug
the guild name is not showing and guild nickname is above of character name.
28jjlfn.jpg

@@Ranz type: /showname

Hi thankyou for that!

I never now that it was /showname!

hahaha thank you verymuch!

@@Neo Sorry for the delay, it seems i can't connect to the server using my current client (2010-06-16aRagexeRE) after your update, and then if i use alt+f4, gravity error will show. kindly check this. thanks!

hmm are you sure its from inc atk display? the patch shouldnt be causing connection issues (since it only gets used in map server)

@@Neo Oh sorry, i diffed Enable Proxy Support. that's why i can't connect. It still working fine. but I have still this problem, if I set my max view display to 4000 and up, i get gravity error but the client still active.. can you check this?

OXfniuo.jpg

Hello there!

Anyone tried using "Use custom Dll"
I tried enabling this. by default i see the "Splash.dll" inside of input/dlls.txt
is there.

but when i try the client. it does not read the splash.dll

Sorry to come again (again) with this little one, but...
Is it possible a Diff for setting the number of Hairstyles and Hair Palettes on Character Creation?

(No, it's not a setting about available Hairstyles/Colors in the game, but in Character Creation)

Also, amazing tool you made there, Neo, congratulations.

@@Neo found a little bug in icons timer, it is not translated. im using 2010-06-16aRagexeRE

IdNsLaY.jpg