@@Frost got it. will be added in next update

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BTW additional report, if i diff Remove Hourly Message, the client crashes when i tried to log in in-game.

@@Neo can you support 2010 client? also increase VIEW ID?

It is already supported, just try it.

@@Frost have you try patching 2010 client? i have noticed some of the patches are broken it won't patch. i guess it doesn't support the client e.g Login Restore Window, Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo().

i was not successful patching using NEMO. when i try ingame there's a lot of crashes. when i use the K3dtDiffpatcher_beta works fine for me.

Edited by Vlync

@@Frost got it. will be added in next update

Any news??

Ah right i was reserving it for a different push but i guess that will take more time so i have pushed it now.

Gentle Reminder to all :

Please post all your issues and requests here so i can track them better -> https://github.com/MStr3am/NEMO/issues

even if you have posted it here (Its just a matter of Copy + Paste)

I do read the topic frequently but it gets kind of hard to track and remember what all I have already completed and what is remaining :meow: .

Ah right i was reserving it for a different push but i guess that will take more time so i have pushed it now.

Gentle Reminder to all :

Please post all your issues and requests here so i can track them better -> https://github.com/MStr3am/NEMO/issues

even if you have posted it here (Its just a matter of Copy + Paste)

I do read the topic frequently but it gets kind of hard to track and remember what all I have already completed and what is remaining :meow: .

Bump neo

Bugs in las revision.

-Ignore Missing Files(no work, no can patch)

-Only First/Seond Login Background(No work)

I can confirm ~

and Enforce Official Login still black login screen tested on 2015-05-13aRagexe

@@Neo btw I tested it on langtype7 , but in langtype 1 or 0 no black loginscreen.

Hi! can you please help me? I am trying to patch 2014-02-05, but every time that I am clicking the load client the nemo.exe stops working.

I have tried running compatibility as windows 7 and 8, run as administrator but still having the same error. I am currently using windows 10 64-bit

edit: got it to work with 2015 unpacked exe I found here.. thanks

Edited by n0tm3

N.E.M.O. - Neo Exe Modification Organizer

Why another client patcher? well

1) WeeDiffGen - isn't working for 2013 clients + it depends on dlls (not that its a bad thing but i like scripting :P)

2) xDiffGen - yes its scripted but we need to depend on xdiff files.

so i made a new one based on xDiffGen and here it is. The patches are written in QtScript format.

Details of making a patch have already been written in a seperate topic - although now it needs to be updated with more details.

I have already converted most of the patches from xDiffGen.

Why this name? - well I didn't want it to be called * Gen No offense :D 

plus someone keeps calling me Nemo in IRC which gave me the idea :P

Snapshot

NEMO_2_0_Snapshot.png

How to use?

1) First you need to specify your client file in Input Exe file box. If you browse to select the file name, Output Patched box gets updated with a _patched suffix filename automatically. Ofcourse you can select your own name for the output.

2) Next we need to load both the client and the scripts (patches & addons). so click Load Client button.

3) Select the patches you want . In case you patched once before (for whatever date) they will be saved in your local and you can use the Select Previous button to select them again. Also you can try using the Select Rcomnded button to select all the Recommended patches.

4) So your patches are selected and client is loaded what next but to Apply Patches  which will generate the output file. In 2.0 version , NEMO also generates a .secure.txt file containing the MD5, SHA1 and CRC32 values of the output exe file which you can use in various tools.

5) You can use the Save Profile and  Load Profile buttons for saving/reloading a set of patches & input values, that you have selected (even if they are not applied) for future use.

6) Whenever you apply patches to a client, NEMO updates the patchlist.log file (along with Inputlist.db) in the folder where NEMO.exe is. This file will contain the list of patches you have applied along with their IDs (do not tamper with either of them).

Changes in 2.0:

----------------------

1) I have made some obvious modifications to the interface (you can definitely see the change in case you have seen v1.0).

i) Buttons have come downwards and is no longer strippable (toolbar has been fixed in position)

ii) New status Label has been added which shows your currently loaded client date and how many patches are selected.

iii) NEMO now has support for Addons - scripts that are meant to retrieve data from the client and do its own thing (not patch the client).

All the Extract xDiff patches has been added here already. 1 extra addon will be coming soon once i can fix it.

iv) New Filter box has been added which does live search (i.e. filter as you type) for filtering out only the patches u want to see.

For e.g. if you type color, it will only show patches that have the string color in either it's name or the description.

You can also use regular expression :). Also you can sort the columns now :D

v) An upcoming feature - Test Patches. this one you can use for testing a newly added patch for a variety of clients that you select.

2) NEMO is no longer there in SVN. I have shifted it to GitHub :D. The rar file uploaded has the .git file so you should be able to directly pull to get updates. But just in case I have also provided the repository link below.

Remember to pull for updates before using NEMO and let me know if you are facing any bugs or issues or if i have missed out on anything. Enjoy ^_^.

Repository: https://github.com/MStr3am/NEMO.git

Download Link: NEMO zip file 

sir 

Neo

Increase Custom Item Wont Work 32000  2012-04-10 client is that compatible on your Patch?

Im having a issue with the Nemo program. The stuff in the addons menu arnt working. Itl say "blah blah blah has been extracted to output folder". But im checking the folder im outputing to but their's nothing. Also getting errors of unable to create output file for the packet dll.

Update:

1) Changed Font selection Window - added preview sections for selected font.

2) Added patch "Load Custom Quest Lua/Lub" request by ossi0110 - Enables loading of custom lua files in quest folder for use in

quest window.  (Ossi can you put in the details of what all to edit in relation to that)

The patch takes a text file as input which should contain the list of all files to load.

For e.g. If i wish to load => luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/local_myquest_list.lub and 

luafiles514/lua files/quest/LocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list.lub

text file should contain.

LocalQuest/local_myquest_listLocalQuest/QuestInfo/l_myquests_list

Hello.

Can you add "[Enable  ASCII in Text]" Patch?

sorry my bad english (google translate)

Have you tried "Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes"

ossi0110 > Can I have the details please. :)

Hello Neo!

Been trying to add flag emoticons using "Enable Flag Emoticons patch" but it seems it doesn't work on 2012-04-10 client.

Please help.
Thanks in advance!

Solved!

Edited by Legend

Can you post it in Github issue tracker. I am currently working on 3 other patches. So I might end up forgetting about this one.

Im having a issue with the Nemo program. The stuff in the addons menu arnt working. Itl say "blah blah blah has been extracted to output folder". But im checking the folder im outputing to but their's nothing. Also getting errors of unable to create output file for the packet dll.

Which client is giving the problem? or is it there for all client dates?

What is the latest client version supported by this tool ?

Idea is for it to support all clients 2010 onwards. If you are facing any issue please report it in Github issue tracker.

Not sure how many people remember but there used to be 2 patches before - Increase Exp Bar upto 255 & Aura over Lvl 99 and 150.

I have the required info of how to bring them back with an improvement => Specify different limits for different Jobs.

To do this I see two options :-

1) Get the Job ID to Limiting value mapping in an input file

=> Pro: No lua call needed. Easier to code.

=> Con: Not configurable once client is patched.

2) Use Lua Functions which gets the Job ID as argument and return the respective Limit.

=> Pro: No repatching of client needed to change the Job ID -> Limit mapping.

=> Con: Lua call overhead everytime you refresh/Level up (not that you would see any difference in performance).

I would like to hear everyone's preference or if anyone has any different ideas.

I tried those options with 2015-10-01RagexeRE and 2015-10-29RagexeRE. It works fine for Dastgir since he's able to rip the packet length table, shuffles, and keys. It might be due to the OS im using. I always had issues with them.