Sir, the HShield patch for 2012-04-10aragexe.exe is not yet fix.

Edit: Tested in 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe, 2012-04-18aRagexeRE.exe and 2012-04-04aRagexeRE.exe still no luck. when i use the Hshield diff it always closes the client.

Bump on this sir?

I am sorry to post this again, but nobody answered me.

"Neo, i have the same problem than other user, the problem is with 2013-12-23 rag exe, and newest exe, the problem is with the mount system using reins of mount or @mount2, the exe tries to find an strange act and spr files, i looked for them in updated data folders but i couldnt find it, also the exe reads these files for all mount classes  the file are dataspriteÀΰ£Á·¸öÅë³²¿ÁÅä¹öÆнºÆ®_³².act and spr "

Hmm which all patches did you use? Send me the patchlist

hi neooo.... please help me... why when i "uncheck" load custom dll (splash image), client can't be start... i mean when i click start... client not show... and back again to launcher >.<

sorry bad englsih >.<

My guess is its because load custom dll and disable Hshield patch both mess around with the import table. So even if you uncheck it some of the changes might still be there causing the client to stop loading some dlls.

Why not just stop checking the patch itself? If you are using a profile just save it without the patch checked and re-load profile. It should work now.

Sir, the HShield patch for 2012-04-10aragexe.exe is not yet fix.

Edit: Tested in 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe, 2012-04-18aRagexeRE.exe and 2012-04-04aRagexeRE.exe still no luck. when i use the Hshield diff it always closes the client.

Bump on this sir?

I'll check on this today.

@Lelantos try the latest one now.

Hello sir.. I found out that in 2012-04-10aragexe there are recommend patch but error when you click it. Here is the image.attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Its working for me without errors. Was the client patched before?

Neo i used 

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)

88 Allow space in guild name

33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)

51 Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes (Recommended)

97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)

2 Chat Flood Allow

8 Custom Window Title

9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)

10 Disable 4 Letter UserCharacter Limit

11 Disable 4 Letter UserID Limit

12 Disable 4 Letter UserPassword Limit

15 Disable HShield (Recommended)

14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)

41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)

61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)

13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)

16 Disable Swear Filter

34 Enable /showname (Recommended)

68 Enable 64k Hairstyle

77 Enable Custom 3D Bones

90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)

49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)

19 Enable Title Bar Menu

76 Enforce Official Login Background

20 Extend Chat Box

21 Extend Chat Room Box

69 Extend Npc Dialog Box

22 Extend PM Box

26 Fix Camera Angles (FULL)

102 Fix Tetra Vortex

204 Increase Attack Display

28 Increase Headgear ViewID

32 Increase Zoom Out Max

65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo.lub

86 Only First Login Background

35 Read Data Folder First

36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)

37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)

38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)

39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)

73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)

67 Remove Quake skill effect

84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)

40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)

50 Skip License Screen

44 Translate Client (Recommended)

45 Use Custom Aura Sprites

46 Use Normal Guild Brackets

63 Use Official Cloth Palettes

48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)

47 Use Ragnarok Icon

@Lelantos try the latest one now.

Hello sir.. I found out that in 2012-04-10aragexe there are recommend patch but error when you click it. Here is the image.attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Its working for me without errors. Was the client patched before?

No sir I didn't patched it yet. I download it last year in rathena and still using it by wediff. is there any 2012-04-10aRagexe for hercules? please give me a link.

Any program that still needed to avoid that error?

Edited by gmblank

I just fixed my problem lately by downloading the github instead of mediafire link and you should update it sir.

Now I got this problem when I patch 2012-04-10aragexe. Skill names and decription are not translated.

post-6482-0-85887400-1404191967_thumb.jpg

I just fixed my problem lately by downloading the github instead of mediafire link and you should update it sir.

Now I got this problem when I patch 2012-04-10aragexe. Skill names and decription are not translated.

attachicon.gifscreenHercules002.jpg

Get the translated data folder:

https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Data/

Hi NEO, i have one problem about Skill Body Relocation(snap), Wan i use skill Body Relocation(snap) have one shadow at the snap poin first, i don know your all have this problem or not, the problem in ragnarok exe? i am using 2013-08-07 and 2014 up same have this problem, who have the idea to fix this problem , plz hlp thanks!!

I use the

I did this but now the problem is the creation of character.post-6482-0-64336000-1404316096_thumb.jpg

Hi NEO, i have one problem about Skill Body Relocation(snap), Wan i use skill Body Relocation(snap) have one shadow at the snap poin first, i don know your all have this problem or not, the problem in ragnarok exe? i am using 2013-08-07 and 2014 up same have this problem, who have the idea to fix this problem , plz hlp thanks!!

if im not mistaken body relocation is use to be like that!

I use the

I did this but now the problem is the creation of character.attachicon.gifscreenClassic Vs Transcen000.jpg

Solved,

Find : C4 C9 B8 AF C5 20 B8 B8 B5 E9 B1 E2

Replace: Create Player

if im not mistaken body relocation is use to be like that!

thanks you replay first , your all also have this problem? no one can fix it? I changed the kro file Data file ragexe, also have this problem ... i am no like the shadow problem =.="

Edited by SamuraiKing

Any one having problem with Patching "Disable Nagle Algorithm" for 20120410?

Coz, i got error/client crash when patching it with "Disable Nagle Algorithm" after few seconds my client suddenly crash..

and When i try to remove "Disable Nagle Algorithm" my client works perfectly...

anyone experiencing this? Need help please!

I use the

I did this but now the problem is the creation of character.attachicon.gifscreenClassic Vs Transcen000.jpg

Same problem with this! im using https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Data/..

i just notice when i use "Read Data Folder First" with my client ofcourse it will read Data Folder all text are normal means in English..

But when i make client reading grf files all text becomes korean..

X3eUg.png

lWKub.png

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok

I use the

Same problem with this! im using https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Data/..

i just notice when i use "Read Data Folder First" with my client ofcourse it will read Data Folder all text are normal means in English..

But when i make client reading grf files all text becomes korean..

X3eUg.png

lWKub.png

Why are you adding that? do you have custom lua? I guess that's are not recommended.

Hello, are you familiar with this error? Encountered when launching the patched exe. Trying to diff 2014-04-16aRagexe with just recommended patches.

1I5vK4f.jpg

EcFi0cI.jpg

Edited by Snaehild

How come every time i diff a client the Font looks different.

post-6299-0-12196200-1404625228_thumb.png

I want it to look like the right side image.

Hi Neo! i thought the increase atk display is fixed in 2012 clients, i tried it again the 2012-04-10Ragexe, but still not fixed. thanks!

Sir, I have a problem again. Can you help me with this. I'm using this client http://herc.ws/board/topic/2557-2012-04-10-ragexere-full-client-download/

Then, I tried using this data folder https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Data/

But still I'm having this problem.

9gy96q.jpg

kbau5k.jpg

My Data.ini is also correct but still having this description not translated.

Hope you could help me again. TIA.

Edit: When i created the grf for the data files the client didn't translate the skills description but when i use Read Data Folder First then put the data files inside the data folder inside the Ragnarok folder it is translated in english.

I tried using other GRF edit but still the same problem.

I tried also using Shins Diff Patcher and it works there but i need to use yours, I need the change packet diff. Is it in the Translate Client diff that has a problem?

Edited by Lelantos

Question: Is it possible to disable the multi client when its been patched. I already done alot of Hexing to my client and I forgot to disable the multi client. Anyone can help?