Neo could you add support in NEMO:

Color name:

damagekun.png

Digits healing:

29en4mh.jpg

Color healing:

oanh91.jpgtop001z.jpg

Colored character name and recoloring item name (based on used slots) are already implemented but not publicly available - no plans for release as of now.

About the Heal digits, there is a packet limitation. From what i learned the heal value is sent using a 16 bit field in the packet  i.e. max value sent/received would be 2^16 = 64k unsigned or 32k signed - Thanks @Haruna for the info.

Coloring the healing digits i can look into that.

@@zackdreaver :icon patch is fixed.

Help!!!

Click "Select Recomended" Button it to error

"Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)" >> Not selectable

attachicon.gifEr1.jpg

"Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)"  >>  Not selectable

attachicon.gifEr2.jpg

I've got same problem.

Using "2014-04-16aRagexe.exe" raw exe

havent checked the 2014 & 2015 clients for bugs yet. I am cleaning up my custom job patch so i can make a guide hopefully :)

Color name:

damagekun.png

Digits healing:

29en4mh.jpg

Color healing:

oanh91.jpgtop001z.jpg

Colored character name and recoloring item name (based on used slots) are already implemented but not publicly available - no plans for release as of now.

About the Heal digits, there is a packet limitation. From what i learned the heal value is sent using a 16 bit field in the packet  i.e. max value sent/received would be 2^16 = 64k unsigned or 32k signed - Thanks @Haruna for the info.

Help!!!

attachicon.gifEr1.jpg

attachicon.gifEr2.jpg

I've got same problem.

havent checked the 2014 & 2015 clients for bugs yet. I am cleaning up my custom job patch so i can make a guide hopefully :)

Neo, i dont know if this is a bug or not, i diffed a 2013-12-30aRagexe client using your updated nemo, but when i try to log in, im getting always gravity error.

post-8563-0-93936800-1427471072_thumb.jpg

Color name:

damagekun.png

Digits healing:

29en4mh.jpg

Color healing:

oanh91.jpgtop001z.jpg

Help!!!

attachicon.gifEr1.jpg

attachicon.gifEr2.jpg

I've got same problem.

Ohh,, pleeeease,, the custom job patch,,, neeed the most updated one,,

already followed the guides,, i was succesfully able to create a custom Job : "Guard"

post-8563-0-93936800-1427471072_thumb.jpg

but I cant make it equipa anything,,

and when its walking,, its "walk" is like a mob,, (walking side ways and also shaking)

What I've done:

Using 20131223 Client
Enable Custom Job Patch
for the Sprites,, I just copied the Crusader Sprites,,
for DB,, just religiously followed this guide:

and also I someone can explain to me are the jobs: Death Knight/Dark Collector/Gangsi already included in kRO clients/Herc Databases,,, and how can they be edited,,, (like changing the sprites)

thanks,,
Edited by kite5

please help me i have get some error when diff client 2014-04-16aRagexei can't select packet Second key encryptionand have notice like thisPacket Second key encryption:Patch canceled - second key is copy of third, change third one instead

The reason is already explained."Second key is copy of third, change third one instead " meaning this client uses a shared key as both 2nd and 3rd.

Also to all who are trying to add Custom Jobs: http://herc.ws/board/topic/9273-guide-how-to-add-custom-jobs/

Edited by Neo

The reason is already explained."Second key is copy of third, change third one instead " meaning this client uses a shared key as both 2nd and 3rd.

Also to all who are trying to add Custom Jobs: http://herc.ws/board/topic/9273-guide-how-to-add-custom-jobs/

Slaps Neo..

VC11!!!!!

@@Neo

I did an update on my neo git to the latest version ,but when I diff my client(2014-02-05),

I got these errors . :(

p62fXnC.png?1

Edited by Angelmelody

I just updated lastest Nemo.

And now, client exe can not to run :(

attachicon.gifnemo bug.jpg

Its known issue with 'swear filter' patch. Neo is already working on it, for time being, you can diff without that, and play.

I apologize for asking, but it's been nearly three years since I've had to diff a client, and the problem I'm facing currently is when I patch the 2014-04-16a client, the Blue Ghost Setup program keeps popping up continuously and I have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to close the game client. I remember this happened years ago, but I can't remember the solution, nor have I been able to find any information on this client in particular. Any help with this would be most appreciated. :)

2014 10 22  after driff   Disable swear Filter    exe  is Broken. [/size]

Neo know it, also there's issue on github about it,

Neo is working on it, as of what he said me last time.

2013-12-23 ignore missing file/sprite diff is broken (i think the use login window too) sometimes itloads blank

@@hackerjung i already fixed the swear filter issue before 10th are you still facing it?

EDIT: looks like i forgot to push my commit. Sorry i will push by tomorrow (no internet at home today)

@ odd well i didnt try out the ignore missing file error patch recently so i will check it, but login window doesn't give me any trouble for that exe.

Edited by Neo

Hello,

I'v got a question. Can WeeDiffPAtcher be somehow detected? I'm using only unlimited zoom. I see that, Harmony/game Guard can detect modification like unlimited zoom, but server Ragnarok Europe don't have Harmony/Game Guard (or dose it?). Can they check this somehow else? Or only my screenshot can reveal this modification?

Edited by Akatar