UPDATE:

NEMO now supports dates 2010 - 2015 (There might be a few patches still having bugs with early 2010 clients). And yes the remaining patches that were failing for 2015 client earlier is also fixed. There was a major rewrite required for a lot of the patches so there is a chance i forgot something somewhere. 

Packet Keys are no longer required to be shared for any client - no more annoying change the other key instead warnings will be there. Also Patches that depend on another one will inform you if its not enabled/disabled. For e.g. Cancel To Login Window checks if Restore Login Window is enabled.

Please let me know if you see any issues :) .

@@bgamez23 odd i will check that.

UPDATE:

NEMO now supports dates 2010 - 2015 (There might be a few patches still having bugs with early 2010 clients). And yes the remaining patches that were failing for 2015 client earlier is also fixed. There was a major rewrite required for a lot of the patches so there is a chance i forgot something somewhere. 

Packet Keys are no longer required to be shared for any client - no more annoying change the other key instead warnings will be there. Also Patches that depend on another one will inform you if its not enabled/disabled. For e.g. Cancel To Login Window checks if Restore Login Window is enabled.

Hi Nemo! Please check this,

Client Crash when i try to diff 2010-06-16 client upon login.

Not working diffs are the FF:

Read data folder (No errors on diff, but not working)

Enable Custom Jobs (Failed in Step 1 - Some Path references missing)

Enable Custom Homunculus (Failed in Step 4)

Use official cloth palettes (Failed in Step 1 - comparison not found)

Regards,

UPDATE:

nice thanks

@@Frost Check the patches now it shouldnt fail.

If you are still facing crash let me know which all patches you added.

@ I don't mind adding it, but from what i remember there was some issue with how OptionInfo was being saved when lua was being loaded first (or maybe its a different file). 

@@Neo Still have gravity error when login.

Patches:

6 Force Send Client Hash Packet (Experimental)
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)
15 Disable HShield (Recommended)
17 Enable Official Custom Fonts
18 Skip Service Selection Screen
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
50 Skip License Screen
53 Use Ascii on All Langtypes (Recommended)
63 Use Official Cloth Palettes
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
67 Disable Quake skill effect
71 Ignore Missing File Error
72 Ignore Missing Palette Error
73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)
204 Increase Attack Display
74 Increase Screenshot Quality
205 Enable Monster Tables
75 Enable Flag Emoticons
76 Enforce Official Login Background
213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)
86 Only First Login Background
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)

Odd it doesnt crash for me. It did auto close before because the EOT files were not present in data folder/grf. but once i put it there, auto close issue is gone.

Only problem i see is the window is tiny (I guess i need the old setup.exe to fix that?)

Bugs in las revision.

-Ignore Missing Files(no work, no can patch)

-Only First/Seond Login Background(No work)

I can confirm ~

and Enforce Official Login still black login screen tested on 2015-05-13aRagexe

Bugs in las revision.

-Ignore Missing Files(no work, no can patch)

-Only First/Seond Login Background(No work)

I can confirm ~

and Enforce Official Login still black login screen tested on 2015-05-13aRagexe

I do not use 'Enforce Official Login'.

Odd it doesnt crash for me. It did auto close before because the EOT files were not present in data folder/grf. but once i put it there, auto close issue is gone.

Only problem i see is the window is tiny (I guess i need the old setup.exe to fix that?)

any news? still getting crash, after i type my username and password.

UPDATE:

The CORE (Client Object & Related Entities) part have been shifted to CORE.dll and NEMO has been updated to 2.5 (along with some patch fixes of-course)

NEMO now supports CLI & GUI modes (Credits to nanakiwurtz for the CLI idea). 

To use as GUI:

Just start without any arguments like before - There is a 1-2 second flashing console when opening (care of Windows -_-), but you can ignore that.

You might notice Test Patches button is missing now. This is because its going to be implemented as a seperate companion tool alongside NEMO

(which will use CORE.dll as well) later on.

To use as CLI (Console): 

All debug and error statements will be reported to the console it is run from

NEMO.exe -inputs <input value list file> -patches <patch list file> -inclient <input exe file> -outclient <output exe file>

[*]The <input value list file> is a csv file with the variables used in Patches assigned to values you want.

For ease of use I have created InputsListTemplate.txt file in Input folder which contains all currently used variables commented out.

You just need to change the values you want and uncomment the line :)

[*]The <patch list file> follows the format of the .log file that is used in profiles & what is saved in PatchList.log when patch is applied in GUI mode.

Essentially what is needed is a list of Patch IDs - one per each line (refer _patchlist.qs inside Patches folder to see the IDs).

[*]The <output exe file> is optional. If not provided the <input exe file> suffixed with _patched.exe and used.

Let me know if there is any confusion or suggestions.

I am also thinking of merging the two list files in Profiles as well as for the Console in future. Any thoughts?

Edited by Neo

UPDATE:

The CORE (Client Object & Related Entities) part have been shifted to CORE.dll and NEMO has been updated to 2.5 (along with some patch fixes of-course)

NEMO now supports CLI & GUI modes (Credits to nanakiwurtz for the CLI idea). 

To use as GUI:

Just start without any arguments like before - There is a 1-2 second flashing console when opening (care of Windows -_-), but you can ignore that.

You might notice Test Patches button is missing now. This is because its going to be implemented as a seperate companion tool alongside NEMO

(which will use CORE.dll as well) later on.

To use as CLI (Console): 

All debug and error statements will be reported to the console it is run from

NEMO.exe -inputs <input value list file> -patches <patch list file> -inclient <input exe file> -outclient <output exe file>

[*]The <input value list file> is a csv file with the variables used in Patches assigned to values you want.

For ease of use I have created InputsListTemplate.txt file in Input folder which contains all currently used variables commented out.

You just need to change the values you want and uncomment the line :)

[*]The <patch list file> follows the format of the .log file that is used in profiles & what is saved in PatchList.log when patch is applied in GUI mode.

Essentially what is needed is a list of Patch IDs - one per each line (refer _patchlist.qs inside Patches folder to see the IDs).

[*]The <output exe file> is optional. If not provided the <input exe file> suffixed with _patched.exe and used.

Let me know if there is any confusion or suggestions.

I am also thinking of merging the two list files in Profiles as well as for the Console in future. Any thoughts?

Bump. Still getting issues.

Check now @@Frost

Hi! Thanks for the update! it's now working. But i found a bug in IncreaseAtkDisplay.. 

udsOcCU.jpg

Also when my character is in prontera, i'm getting gravity errors.. my prontera is old prontera, not the new one, i created a diff in http://rathena.sourceforge.net/tools/diff_patcher.php (2010-06-16aRagexeRE) but i dont have errors in prontera.

oh god not the digit issue again -_- . Ill take a look

bump :(

which client date is that? I cant even login with 2010-02-23 its sending some garbage as password

EDIT: nvm looks like it was the login packet encryption. hmm Need to add that to NEMO

EDIT2: Check now @@Frost Digit issue should be gone

Edited by Neo

which client date is that? I cant even login with 2010-02-23 its sending some garbage as password

EDIT: nvm looks like it was the login packet encryption. hmm Need to add that to NEMO

Thank you! I'm using 2010-06-16aRagexeRE. i have found another bug or error, when i'm in prontera, i got gravity error but it is not closing the client immediately. The warning still showing unless you didn't click the exit. but when i'm in other maps, this gravity error won't show. please check this. thanks!

My prontera is old, not the new one.

Thank you! I'm using 2010-06-16aRagexeRE. i have found another bug or error, when i'm in prontera, i got gravity error but it is not closing the client immediately. The warning still showing unless you didn't click the exit. but when i'm in other maps, this gravity error won't show. please check this. thanks!

My prontera is old, not the new one.

Can you add also, Load Lua before Lub?

The gravity error shows only when i set the View ID to 30000, not tried more less than 30000, i've tried 5000 and its now ok.

I dont mind adding but like i have stated before it causes issues with some lub file (OptionInfo iirc) since it is saved differently for lua and lub by the client. If I do add it , I don't want to see any crying about that.

I dont mind adding but like i have stated before it causes issues with some lub file (OptionInfo iirc) since it is saved differently for lua and lub by the client. If I do add it , I don't want to see any crying about that.

lol! BTW... can you do a experiment adding patch 2010 to 2014 clients that support new prontera? is it possible?

client 2014-10-22

diff Increase Attack Display

attack monster  client crash ..