Suggestion..

• Please include the translated text before shorcut_1..

Huge Cracks, Forest and labyrinth of unknown origin .. This marks are indicator to a Opening of New World!.
Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul. 
In Thousands of Years, Struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling.
Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich,Bifrost huge cracks woke born, As a result, traffic between the two worlds as the breaking people was put to great inconvenience.
Bifrost forest labyrinth of passages, but now you can not even know where to source. Safely until now there was no one who has passed.
Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion

• Also a diff for creating your custom clientinfo.xml and data.ini name..

Suggestion..

Huge Cracks, Forest and labyrinth of unknown origin .. This marks are indicator to a Opening of New World!.

In Thousands of Years, Struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling.

Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich,Bifrost huge cracks woke born, As a result, traffic between the two worlds as the breaking people was put to great inconvenience.

Bifrost forest labyrinth of passages, but now you can not even know where to source. Safely until now there was no one who has passed.

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion

yea i was waiting for a proper replace message for bifrost. we need a message thats is maximum 845 characters long. The one you suggested is longer than that (77 characters extra :P).

As for DATA.ini i have provided 8 character space extra after DATA.ini so if you want you can modify it till 8 extra characters :D.

One other thing i am planning to do is to accept the ini file name as input.

ill look into the custom clientinfo.xml thing :)

Edited by Neo

Few bugs:

1. When i enable a "English Translation" both with read msstringtable.txt = false translation of some strings (all of them are string+1);
  2. When you login in game then you come to char select and clicking Cancel button => Client going to crash.
  3. Force Client Send hash packet do not work with 2013-08-07 for me.

Diffs what i am using & exe:

Exe 2013-08-07;

Diffs -> Recommend + Force Client hash + few other diffs.if you need more detailed info, welcome.

Few bugs:

1. When i enable a "English Translation" both with read msstringtable.txt = false translation of some strings (all of them are string+1);
  2. When you login in game then you come to char select and clicking Cancel button => Client going to crash.

Exe 2013-08-07;

Diffs -> Recommend + Force Client hash + few other diffs.if you need more detailed info, welcome.

2. I can confirm using 2013 -08-07

3. Works mine , Im using 2013-08-07 too. (Question: Did you set the client_hash_check: on?)

Few bugs:

Exe 2013-08-07;

3. Works mine , Im using 2013-08-07 too. (Question: Did you set the client_hash_check: on?)

sure it on:) but still do not work for me. But if you say, it's work for me, so that mean i have mistake somewhere with my client diff/config.

Anyway, thank you for confirming second problem in bug list.

Edited by neqste

Few bugs:

Exe 2013-08-07;

sure it on:) but still do not work for me. But if you say, it's work for me, so that mean i have mistake somewhere with my client diff/config.

1) hmm odd those two shouldn't conflict. are you sure your msgstringtable.txt is proper? have you used it before with xdiff? ill check it out.

2) well its possible the patch that worked for earlier client isn't working for this one. ok ill look into this.

3) well like i said it is experimental since i just followed the logic used in weediff. would be better if someone can confirm on this.

Few bugs:

[*] 

[*]When i enable a "English Translation" both with read msstringtable.txt = false translation of some strings (all of them are string+1);

[*] 

[*]When you login in game then you come to char select and clicking Cancel button => Client going to crash.

[*] 

[*]Force Client Send hash packet do not work with 2013-08-07 for me.

[*] 

Exe 2013-08-07;

1) hmm odd those two shouldn't conflict. are you sure your msgstringtable.txt is proper? have you used it before with xdiff? ill check it out.

2) well its possible the patch that worked for earlier client isn't working for this one. ok ill look into this.

3) well like i said it is experimental since i just followed the logic used in weediff. would be better if someone can confirm on this.

1. I experienced this all strings +1. But all I did was to change my msgstringtable.txt to this msgstringtable.txt

2. I can confirm this on 2013 -08-07aRagexe. but mine is working now.

Patch List:

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)51 Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)2 Chat Flood Allow8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)68 Enable 64k Hairstyle49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)19 Enable Title Bar Menu76 Enforce Official Login Background22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)6 Force Send Client Hash Packet (Experimental)71 Ignore Missing File Error72 Ignore Missing Palette Error204 Increase Attack Display28 Increase Headgear ViewID31 Increase Zoom Out 75%65 Load ItemInfo.lua instead of lub86 Only First Login Background35 Read Data Folder First36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)67 Remove Quake skill effect84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen42 Skip Resurrection Buttons44 Translate Client (Recommended)46 Use Normal Guild Brackets48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)95 Use SSO Login Packet

3. Force Send Client Hash is working for me. I tested it just now.

Edited by quesoph

Update:

Cancel to Login Window bug has been fixed. thanks for bringing it to my attention. Please update from repository.

Issue with the msgstringtable is not related to the patches.

It is because of a missing line in msgstringtable.txt apparently also missing in official table as well.

You can use ossi0110's msgstringtable - it has most of the bugs fixed and text translated to english (well there could be grammatic errors i guess but atleast its not gibberish)

Update:

Added Enable Custom Shields and Force Send Client Hash patches (Would be great if someone checks this one :) - I have tagged it as Experimental for time being)

longshen Custom Window Title had a bug well actually bug was in the core. ill be updating it soon.

Ill check the client date you have mentioned.

@Neo do you have any plans to implement the ForceClientHashPacket? :D

@edit

The CustomWindowTitle is not working? My ragexe is 2013-08-07

Ill need to look into how ForceClientHashPacket  is implemented (wew that was a mouthful)

looks like there was a bug with replacing dword i have fixed it now. I'll update the repo today with all the updated stuff.

Thank you.

Found another bug on "Allow chat flood" when I set to 255, I cant type anything.

And "Allow space in guild name" is not working also.. 

Im using 2013-08-07 ragexe :)

Alright ill look into that :)

>>>>>>

I try to use 2013.05.22 client.

The Custom Window Title is not working.

The Use SSO Login Packet not working.

I can bypass it.

was it working for you with the xdiff file? I just checked for that client date and the changes made by the patch are same as xdiff file.

@neo yes sir, its work well on xdiff.

i have try use 2013.05.22 and 2013.08.07a, i can bypass and the sso login not works.

hmm weird can you post the patched client here. i wonder what is wrong.

This is quite awesome actually Nemo (I think you're gonna be called that from now on xD). Although the interface is much more different than Wee's, it still does what it was intended to do. xD

I welcome any suggestions for the interface :P.

Awesome updates. Thank you. :)

@Allow chat flood and Allow space in guild name 

Sorry I wasn't able to tell you that its not working with Shaktos's xdiffgen. Do you have a solution for this? :D

@ForceClientHash is working now :)

@CustomShield I dont know why snot showing the Shield when attacking or being attacked (i already have your .lua files)..Im using 2013-08-07

kyeme i checked both spacing in guild name & custom shield patches both are working for me. I am using 2013-08-07 as well.

please help me :( any diff, patch my client crashes even if I only selected recommended patch it still crash :( how to fix this? im using windows 8.1 :) thanks in advance :) also im using the latest rev :)

Suggestion..

yea i was waiting for a proper replace message for bifrost. we need a message thats is maximum 845 characters long. The one you suggested is longer than that (77 characters extra :P).

As for DATA.ini i have provided 8 character space extra after DATA.ini so if you want you can modify it till 8 extra characters :D.

One other thing i am planning to do is to accept the ini file name as input.

ill look into the custom clientinfo.xml thing :)

but right now im using my 2013-08-14aRagexe_patched.exe that's why I don't need to hex Bifrost message because my client read that bifrost message from my msgstringtable.txt

x5cmb.jpg

Packets.h from my 2013-08-14aRagexe.exe client

[cbox]http://upaste.me/e91b882700668bec[/cbox]

an making diff for bifrost quest message will be pointless because in the newer client you will not find that message after the shortcut_1 anymore because it will start to read from msgstringtable.txt

maybe even the packet key need to be put in msgstringtable.txt because its not available also in the much newer client than mine like 20130828 ragexe.exe

Edited by themon

please help me :( any diff, patch my client crashes even if I only selected recommended patch it still crash :( how to fix this? im using windows 8.1 :) thanks in advance :) also im using the latest rev :)

Try to remove the  DNS Support diff , 

and it would be good if you can upload your  Patchlist from Neom Folder after diffed your exe.

Try to remove the  DNS Support diff , 

and it would be good if you can upload your  Patchlist from Neom Folder after diffed your exe.

should i remove dns support to ? me have problem when use recommended setting.

i dont want use the launcher anymore. huhu

yes try to remove the DNS support and remove the SSO login diff . if this not works , just upload me you patchlist what you have patched and i will look into it

Having and issue with 2012/04/10a/RE AND 2012/04/10s/re. My client fails to boot period...here's a list of my diffs.

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)2 Allow Chat Flood (? lines)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)28 Increase Headgear ViewID (which I made 2000)36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)44 Translate Client (Recommended)48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended) 

i'd really appreciate the help..

Having and issue with 2012/04/10a/RE AND 2012/04/10s/re. My client fails to boot period...here's a list of my diffs.

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)2 Allow Chat Flood (? lines)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)28 Increase Headgear ViewID (which I made 2000)36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)44 Translate Client (Recommended)48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended) 

i'd really appreciate the help..

remove the 61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)   diff

Thanks for the quick reply, it's booting now, just prompted with a blank error message. Screen shot below.

5jSxj.png

Thanks again! Shio.

Edited by Shio

Thanks for the quick reply, it's booting now, just prompted with a blank error message. Screen shot below.

5jSxj.png

Thanks again! Shio.

You must patch your client Disable RagexeRE Filename Check (Recommended)

not Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommendedbecause you are using ragexeRE

or maybe you can use launcher like loki and rolex

Edited by sevenzz23

5jSxj.png

Thanks again! Shio.

You must patch your client Disable RagexeRE Filename Check (Recommended)

not Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommendedbecause you are using ragexeRE

Thanks for all the support! ossi, Seven. Seven, what did you mean by this? Enable or disable ragexe ? And i've tried both and no luck D; also i got the client from, http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/RagexeRE/

Edited by Shio

since you are using 2012 client I recommend you to use WeedDiffGen.

Note what Neo said:

1) WeeDiffGen - isn't working for 2013 clients + it depends on dlls (not that its a bad thing but i like scripting  :P)

His patcher is more compatible on 2013 clients.

Edited by sevenzz23

So then the allow guild space in name/ and Char-to-login. is better? or would i just be better off trying a 2013 client?