Haru

Item DB file structure overhaul

Is there any tool can translate the Name field of item_db.conf  by reference to idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt (my country ro still  read  txt file  )? Becoz  my player's native language isn't English, I need to translate them to my native language .I have a tool can translate old format item_db.txt  ,I can convert it to old format  and did translation and convert back item_db.conf like Dastgir says, but after this update 8dc6717 , itemdbconverter.pl or online converter  seems no longer  compatible with new format of item_db.conf , so if there is  a tool  can translate the Name field of item_db.conf directly, non English country users would be appreciated :thx:

I'm interested in this also :D

Is there any tool can translate the Name field of item_db.conf  by reference to idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt (my country ro still  read  txt file  )? Becoz  my player's native language isn't English, I need to translate them to my native language

It can be made. (I think you should post on database request, less people see this topic)

but after this update 8dc6717 , itemdbconverter.pl or online converter  seems no longer  compatible with new format of item_db.conf , so if there is  a tool  can translate the Name field of item_db.conf directly, non English country users would be appreciated

Cannot understand what you mean.

Is there any tool can translate the Name field of item_db.conf  by reference to idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt (my country ro still  read  txt file  )? Becoz  my player's native language isn't English, I need to translate them to my native language

It can be made. (I think you should post on database request, less people see this topic)

but after this update 8dc6717 , itemdbconverter.pl or online converter  seems no longer  compatible with new format of item_db.conf , so if there is  a tool  can translate the Name field of item_db.conf directly, non English country users would be appreciated

I mean  In future, non-English country user did new item_db.conf translatoin

by following these steps:

convert to old item_db.txt --> did translation --> convert back item_db.conf

It will lose some new fields(BuyingStore、Delay、Nouse 、Stack... so on) ,

So that's why I ask a tool can translate item_db.conf directly.  

Edited by Angelmelody

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/tree/master/tools -> item_merge.lua adds those buyingstore and all fields.

I will try to make the tool you requested.

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/tree/master/tools -> item_merge.lua adds those buyingstore and all fields.

These archives,item_***.txt,You know, are no longer maintained in future

,So it's possible to know in advance the mentioned things will happen.

TYVM for being willing to create a such tool..<3 ,that's good news for me

and other users.

and other users.

Topic Link: http://herc.ws/board/topic/5914-display-name-to-item-db/

and other users.

https://github.com/dastgir/LuaScripts/tree/master/Lua/CopyDisplayName

thanks,  :P  there is  a comment  on git

and other users.

First, thanks for your share  :D  .But i cant working now. :(

Im use chinese language.

That is my idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt:http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=KjNAjx5i

RLKSLyz.jpg

If del // -------------- EP1.0武器 ---------------  ↓

2fMrVu6.jpg

lets move it to another topic? =D hey dastgir how about creating a topic for this tool so we can report bugs there? =P nice too btw

and other users.

Thanks your updata :) .

Im use svn17 ~  It can working now :lol:

BceQgIw.jpg

Hi,

The "itemdbconverter.pl" tool is working. But, this thing is flooding the console:

1zg4sz.png

Is there a fix for this?

item's AegisName is case sensitive, so just do the same as mentioned in your item_db, change Piece_of_Cake to Piece_Of_Cake.

Hi,

The "itemdbconverter.pl" tool is working. But, this thing is flooding the console:

1zg4sz.png

Is there a fix for this?

item's AegisName is case sensitive, so just do the same as mentioned in your item_db, change Piece_of_Cake to Piece_Of_Cake.

That's the only I can capture to PrintScreen. Because my pc hangs immediately. The whole db converted by "itemdbconverter.pl" from hercules tools produces this.