GM.PiXeL

New Improved 3RD JOB Sprites.

Does anybody know or share how can i download the official jRO Client?

from japanese ragnarok site '-'

NVM

Edited by Vlync

Tried the GX sprite for trans, all black except the scarf and cape. D: looks like color palette of new GX not suitable for my server.

Edited by kimiruru

I wonder if the Mechanic one will also come with a much better looking mado. Seriously, the current ones look like crap. The previews we saw of it back in 2009 were waaaaay better looking then the current.

If your looking to get the sprites with their original file names and directorys, you can get to the download through here....

http://herc.ws/board/topic/11531-dress-pack/

I highly doubt it, though I remain hopeful. Mostly due to the fact that they have yet to tease a new Mado at all.

Funny as Mechanic is mostly relevant in Mado form, meaning the alt sprite would not really be seen much if there's no new Mado.

By the way, thanks a ton for the release!

Coupled with the screenshots of how you used the old sprites, we set it up on NovaRO (allowing 2nd and Trans sprite usage, new GX and Gene, as well as Classic RK) yesterday and it's been working great.

Never has my server been so fashionably diverse *-* haha.

Its very possible to get things setup to allow jobs to have outfits of their previous jobs, but the issue thats stopping me from doing it is the massive amount of time it will take to find the existing sprites, copying and renaming every file, same for the palettes since all body styles other then 0 use their own sets of palettes and don't share between other styles or jobs. Even the new outfits have their own palettes which is why people are ending up with black sprites.

Its just a load of work I don't want to put time into. But seeing how kRO added entrys for multiple outfits in the lub files like how a Rune Knight can change to any previous outfit, im sure they will release files to do that later this year.

Oh I didn't mean to ask you to do it, I meant we were inspired to do so after seeing you costume a GX into a thief. Was most definitely a hassle.

I imagine you're looking into the Doram info nowadays? :]

Heheh. I know you wern't asking. I was just saying how much effort is needed to do it. As for the Summoner, things are on hold for them right now since kRO is currently rebalancing their skill and doing something....interesting to them which will add a hand full of new things to them. Will have to fully retest them.

hey guys i found out that Guillotine Cross has been released

945582_939947279430123_44459441467637374

12507453_939949502763234_374861965274064

EDIT:

I didn't read that someone already post it. I'm just excited XD

Edited by Reins