GM.PiXeL

New Improved 3RD JOB Sprites.

Actually, the palette follows a pattern.

It means, the white color is always at same position.

Problems we had with palettes before was just that the palette was made to change colors that the jobs didn't use.

In that case, jRO made the palettes with an bizarre pattern.

I've corrected them, even the Royal Guard, I'll post it on Download section today, they're totally compatible with default palette already.

+1 Thanks @@Haziel

Well, Hercules uploader doesn't like me (i tried several times in different browsers to send it in a .zip but it failed saying it's too large on both kinds of uploadesr) , but there's the rAthena's link here.

Well, Hercules uploader doesn't like me (i tried several times in different browsers to send it in a .zip but it failed saying it's too large on both kinds of uploadesr) , but there's the rAthena's link here.

It seems to act a bit weird for some reason.. not sure why at this point. Thanks for the release! I'll be uploading it on MC too ;3

Thanks alot for this!!!

too bad,, my IP is blocked from rAthena for unknown reason, is there like another place that i can get this?? like from Mega?

Actually, the palette follows a pattern.

It means, the white color is always at same position.

Problems we had with palettes before was just that the palette was made to change colors that the jobs didn't use.

In that case, jRO made the palettes with an bizarre pattern.

I've corrected them, even the Royal Guard, I'll post it on Download section today, they're totally compatible with default palette already.

you mean it's now compatible with any previous custom recolor palette for their job classes now :D ??

that's great :D

but the sprite files name doesn't seem like using proper encoding or the correct korean font ?  

anyway not really a big issue :D

XcP2RSt.png 

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Also, why are you using UNICODE on GRF Editor? o_o

The names are working here... the ASCII.

i didnt touch anything ... just download and extract the files... then drag the folders into the GRF editor, normally it would auto change to Korean words.

Yes one per month can work, but the sprite is totally random e.e we do not know who's next and many people ask to me things like "when ranger sprite will be released?" "sura sprite exists?" "what about warlock sprite?" "you know what the next sprite coming?" this really getting my inbox in some forums (like Lai's one) full rsrsrs.

The shit about those new jobs, is, that the palette scheme of them is messed up.

Instead of following the pattern, jRO made it as they please.

But I'll release a pack later today, with them all corrected and compatible with their 3rd job counterpart palettes. :)

Can you please tell me the way how to fix the sprite to use with classic palette, just a short tutorial.

Thank you!

The shit about those new jobs, is, that the palette scheme of them is messed up.

But I'll release a pack later today, with them all corrected and compatible with their 3rd job counterpart palettes. :)

Can you please tell me the way how to fix the sprite to use with classic palette, just a short tutorial.

Thank you!

Leave it to me.

Lets hope some 1 can fix the palettes for this class aswel.

Don't worry, I'll correct them all when they're released.

Since rAthena's offline at the moment, I'll leave here a temporarily link here that already includes the 4 new files corrected.

(by the way, over 30 PMs asking me them, haha)

Edited by Haziel

Thank you!

Leave it to me.

>Lets hope some 1 can fix the palettes for this class aswel.

Don't worry, I'll correct them all when they're released.

Since rAthena's offline at the moment, I'll leave here a temporarily link here that already includes the 4 new files corrected.

(by the way, over 30 PMs asking me them, haha)

ty ;)