GM.PiXeL

New Improved 3RD JOB Sprites.

new alternative costume for Shadow Chaser is available now in Jro, any update for this? :)

What do you mean update on it? Yes, with their recent maintenance, the shadow chaser alt sprite is released. You can download it by ripping it from their GRF or patch files.

new alternative costume for Shadow Chaser is available now in Jro, any update for this? :)

What do you mean update on it? Yes, with their recent maintenance, the shadow chaser alt sprite is released. You can download it by ripping it from their GRF or patch files.

How can I update my jRO grf, Misterious?

Downloading jRO (this is the easy part, here somewere we have it, I think), the updater is same of kRO updater (RSU) but you need to download jRO version, can be found in the rsu patcher site made by Ai4rei (right?).

Downloading jRO (this is the easy part, here somewere we have it, I think), the updater is same of kRO updater (RSU) but you need to download jRO version, can be found in the rsu patcher site made by Ai4rei (right?).

i once tried to download their client from gungho.jp (things with female swordsman picture), but i can't update it, it's seems they don't let foreigners playing their client. :(

Sigh~ Got it. There we go: Those shadow chaser costume looks awesome.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aw1vn3p96gtuknc/Shadow_chaser.rar

Talking about sprites, does anybody have female sura sprites with the head bug fixed? I've tried a lot of different sprites and all seems to be spliting the head when i use critical explosion. :(

Edited by San