GM.PiXeL

New Improved 3RD JOB Sprites.

If you look at the names of the palette files and directorys for them in my dress pack file youll get a idea. Also because its a different sprite entirely, new palettes have to be made for them. Keep in mind that jRO made these sprites and not kRO meaning it might be a bit different with them. Maybe Kamishi can make some for them.

If you look at the names of the palette files and directorys for them in my dress pack file youll get a idea. Also because its a different sprite entirely, new palettes have to be made for them. Keep in mind that jRO made these sprites and not kRO meaning it might be a bit different with them. Maybe Kamishi can make some for them.

Kamishi wer r u...............................................

Hey @kami-shi You can answer these members prays?

And he has a service thread (paid, free? Ask him):

http://herc.ws/board/topic/449-kamishis-palette-services-give-your-server-fresh-colors/

she is a girl tho   :P  :P  :P a very busy one :(

Guys i have a dumb question, how do you replace the vanilla sprites with those? i'm making a new grf and putting those on priority but nothing happens :c

They have a _1 in the end of the name, just rename to oficial name and put in right folder, because they're in costume_1 folder.

Hey guys, I am trying to use the Pattern 1 from Royal Guard.

However, my Gryphon always look white, even replacing all the pallete sprites.

Is the 1st gryphom pallete really white?

The shit about those new jobs, is, that the palette scheme of them is messed up.
Instead of following the pattern, jRO made it as they please.

But I'll release a pack later today, with them all corrected and compatible with their 3rd job counterpart palettes. :)

Edited by Haziel

The shit about those new jobs, is, that the palette scheme of them is messed up.

Instead of following the pattern, jRO made it as they please.

But I'll release a pack later today, with them all corrected and compatible with their 3rd job counterpart palettes. :)

Actually, palettes for one sprite won't always work with another. Don't expect things to work properly when replacing a 3rd job sprite with another.

Actually, the palette follows a pattern.
It means, the white color is always at same position.

Problems we had with palettes before was just that the palette was made to change colors that the jobs didn't use.
In that case, jRO made the palettes with an bizarre pattern.

I've corrected them, even the Royal Guard, I'll post it on Download section today, they're totally compatible with default palette already.