GM.PiXeL

New Improved 3RD JOB Sprites.

219 posts in this topic

Shadow Chaser will be the next but he was not released yet.

new alternative costume for Shadow Chaser is available now in Jro, any update for this? :)

new alternative costume for Shadow Chaser is available now in Jro, any update for this? :)

What do you mean update on it? Yes, with their recent maintenance, the shadow chaser alt sprite is released. You can download it by ripping it from their GRF or patch files.

What do you mean update on it? Yes, with their recent maintenance, the shadow chaser alt sprite is released. You can download it by ripping it from their GRF or patch files.

How can I update my jRO grf, Misterious?

Downloading jRO (this is the easy part, here somewere we have it, I think), the updater is same of kRO updater (RSU) but you need to download jRO version, can be found in the rsu patcher site made by Ai4rei (right?).

Downloading jRO (this is the easy part, here somewere we have it, I think), the updater is same of kRO updater (RSU) but you need to download jRO version, can be found in the rsu patcher site made by Ai4rei (right?).

i once tried to download their client from gungho.jp (things with female swordsman picture), but i can't update it, it's seems they don't let foreigners playing their client. :(

Posted (edited)

Did you update the palette?

Nope. Gonna try it.

Can you get Shadow Chaser used riding?

( Sorry my bad english :)) )

Edited by tathanvocuc007

Waiting for release of this sprite.