Ind

Introducing Hercules Channel System

Hercules Channel System Update

IRC Bridge

[*]New Settings

/* "irc_channel" is a special channel connected to a specific chat room in any irc network */	irc_channel_enabled: false	irc_channel_name: "irc" /* available as #irc */	irc_channel_color: "Light_Green"	irc_channel_network: "irc.rizon.net:6665" /* network to connect to (:and port) */	irc_channel_channel: "#Hercules" /* channel in the network above to join */	irc_channel_nick: "Hercules_chSysBot" /* nick the bot will use */	irc_channel_nick_pw: "" /* password to this nick (if any) to identify to nick server on the irc network */

[*]allows users outside of the game (but in a irc network e.g. thru mobile/cel app) to communicate with anyone in-game that is within a specific #channel, and vice-versa

Special Thanks

Link~u!

It's possible to have an option like 'map_local_channel_autojoin' but for every other default_channel? I would like to convert the 'main' channel into an autojoin one.

IRC Bridge

[*]New Settings

/* "irc_channel" is a special channel connected to a specific chat room in any irc network */	irc_channel_enabled: false	irc_channel_name: "irc" /* available as #irc */	irc_channel_color: "Light_Green"	irc_channel_network: "irc.rizon.net:6665" /* network to connect to (:and port) */	irc_channel_channel: "#Hercules" /* channel in the network above to join */	irc_channel_nick: "Hercules_chSysBot" /* nick the bot will use */	irc_channel_nick_pw: "" /* password to this nick (if any) to identify to nick server on the irc network */

[*]allows users outside of the game (but in a irc network e.g. thru mobile/cel app) to communicate with anyone in-game that is within a specific #channel, and vice-versa

Special Thanks

[*]to Frost for bringing this up

Link~u!

[*]Hercules April 22 Patch

[*]Commit

how to make auto join on irc? 

And another proposal more:

How to make autojoin for a specific player/group. It would be great if GM could autojoin to #support channel ^^.

A good suggestion for this would be implementing a way of making OP or owners accounts to run @commands from IRC, even if you can still use @commands through the console (maybe for cellphone users without the need of installing a SSH client to connect the server?).

how to disable this func from player or to player that mentioned

example:

groups.txt

channelchat: false

Is there a way to make players autojoin the default channels on login?

yes there is

try this 

OnPCLoginEvent:atcommand "@join #main"; //this will auto join channel #main when a player log in

IRC Bridge

[*]New Settings

Special Thanks

[*]to Frost for bringing this up

Link~u!

[*]Hercules April 22 Patch

[*]Commit

Well if someone in webbrowser mibbit. if someone want whisper to someone ingame. if it can? example: webbrowser whisper to ingame whisper box?

idk how explain in english>.<

I have two questions:

-The Max option for MessageDelay is 10. Is there a way to make it higher?

-Upon rebooting, MessageDelay is set back to 0 on #trade. I need that channel to have delay at all times. How can I do that?

Hmmm, how can i set a delay on msg spam, w/o touching the Party/Guild chat delay @ battle.conf ....

Hmmm, how can i set a delay on msg spam, w/o touching the Party/Guild chat delay @ battle.conf ....

[*]Changes a channel's options (for now, channel message delay and announce-when-someone-joins)

[*]@channel setopt <#channel name> <option name> <option value>

[*]Changes a channel's options (for now, channel message delay and announce-when-someone-joins)

Not working - read this

I have two questions:

-Upon rebooting, MessageDelay is set back to 0 on #trade. I need that channel to have delay at all times. How can I do that?

Not working - read this

>I have two questions:

actually it IS working, that is how they made it lol, if you want changes just post at source request/support forum :P