Sign in to follow this  
Ind

Accident | @fontcolor

[01:12:44] <~Ind> oh crap[01:12:52] <~Ind> i accidentally forgot a debug command in the release[01:12:53] <~Ind> -_-[01:13:10] <~Ind> someone who noticed pmed me saying they liked it :|[01:16:22] <Streusel> wat[01:16:30] <Streusel> they liked that you forgot it?[01:16:31] <Streusel> o-o[01:16:44] <Streusel> have to wait till monday for my server to be setup[01:16:47] <~Ind> they liked the command :|[01:16:48] <Streusel> but it's prply tuesday[01:16:49] <~Ind> he*[01:16:51] <Streusel> ahh[01:16:58] <Streusel> cry, so long to wait[01:17:05] <~Ind> i did a @fontcolor to debug the color stuff during tests[01:17:07] <~Ind> and forgot to remove[01:17:21] <~Ind> it works like @font but it changes your global message color[01:19:07] <Streusel> ><[01:19:24] <Streusel> funneh[01:19:25] <Streusel> xD[01:19:57] <~Ind> he said he found it cool |: i wonder if its of any use o_O[01:20:10] <Streusel> new name and leave it?[01:20:13] <Streusel> why not!~[01:20:18] <~Ind> why new name[01:20:25] <Streusel> mm globalfont[01:20:27] <Streusel> fontg[01:20:36] <Streusel> fontcolor is so.. general[01:20:43] <Streusel> not saying what for[01:20:51] <Streusel> no?[01:21:05] <~Ind> o-o[01:27:07] <~Ind> well see o: i'll make a topic to discuss this
it does like the screen attached :< well i didnt really think about this at the time i made it, talked to a couple people so far and they think its useful o.o do we take it away or keep it?

screenHercules002.jpg

I think also this one..hahah

ACMD_FUNC(heal){int hp = 0, sp = 0; // [Valaris] thanks to fovnullpo_retr(-1, sd);sscanf(message, "%d %d", &hp, &sp);WFIFOHEAD(fd, 4);WFIFOW(fd, 0) = 0x23e;WFIFOW(fd, 2) = hp;WFIFOSET(fd, 4);ShowDebug("Sending~! %dn",hp); 

some added debug script...

:meow:

(on a side note such good eyes O_O).

not actually just accidentally notice it while doing some debugs and etc..hehehe

:meow:

i don't know if i'm the only one who getting this problem

use 2 client.

login 2 account then try to type @fontcolor <color>

then try to speak the one will get DC

hmm.

i don't know if i'm the only one who getting this problem

use 2 client.

login 2 account then try to type @fontcolor <color>

then try to speak the one will get DC

hmm.

your client may be too old for the font-color packet, what date is it?

It's possible to make that @fontcolor text would be displayed above one's head, like regular text? When @fontcolor command is used the general/global chat that everybody can see is no longer displayed :(

It's possible to make that @fontcolor text would be displayed above one's head, like regular text? When @fontcolor command is used the general/global chat that everybody can see is no longer displayed :(

it should already do it (as displayed in the sample), whats your client date?

it should already do it (as displayed in the sample), whats your client date?

2012-04-18

anything else different your character could be doing?

I used 2012-04-18 when I made that command and it was working, something else must be acting with it.

screenHercules002.jpg

Same issue as Fatalis/Zopokx on 2011-03-15.  Invoking character has colored font displayed inches above their head; other characters either crash or can't view the text.

anything else different your character could be doing?

I used 2012-04-18 when I made that command and it was working, something else must be acting with it.

attachicon.gifscreenHercules002.jpg

im using 2012-04-18. the other player who see the font color will get the client gravity error[ don't send ]

Edited by Fatalis

Using a fresh last Hercules and it's not showing up, neither crashing o getting error with 1 or 2 characters, you just can't see the message above the head, but it is displayed correctly in the chat.

It seems that every one of us have different issues xDD

Edited by Zopokx

I'm using 2010-07-30 same issue with Fatalis.

Thanks Ind.

It works, but right now my problem is that although everybody can see the coloured message above your head, you can't see you own message :P
Is it just me?