jansen

Difference of iRO and kRO

ok so i decided to stop lurking because something caught my attention when reading the bug tracker section of this site, i notice some phrases that hints kRO and iRO had some differences but i don't know where to see such articles or a full discussion about it. could someone please enlighten me, what are the differences of kRO and iRO? thanks!

kRO - many many new features, new items, instances, koreans, no botters

iRO - no new features, many customize items and npc events, many botters

:meow:

lol made my day

how about spells? are there any discrepancy?

Not all, from many test I've made with my iro rk and kro rk almoste all skills have the same formula or really near, and atk are exactly the same. Only big change I notice it's the aspd and hp formula.

Not all, from many test I've made with my iro rk and kro rk almoste all skills have the same formula or really near, and atk are exactly the same. Only big change I notice it's the aspd and hp formula.

How come both being official servers have difference in formulas?? arent official server supposed to  be all same?

How come both being official servers have difference in formulas?? arent official server supposed to  be all same?

it depends on the decision of the owner or regulator of the server... like jRO they have the most customize formulas and also due to the time gap of changes/updates from kRO/mother source of RO...

that is why iRO got old formulas + minor custom edits and kRO have all the original content...

Yeah, I agree. iRO and pRO has a lot of modifications as of now. They didn't follow kRO's update and real game mechanism.

and what would you expect from them is, 'REAL MONEY' talks and pure benefits of their VIP members. 

Yeah, I agree. iRO and pRO has a lot of modifications as of now. They didn't follow kRO's update and real game mechanism.

and what would you expect from them is, 'REAL MONEY' talks and pure benefits of their VIP members. 

for me, iRO is making money by VIP, as jezu said.

IRO though, follows kRO update after months, like recently iRO introduced navigation system.

Formula is not 100% same, its little different but most of them are same ( or rather close to KRO)