ossi0110

Harmony Patch 3.3.12 30 MAI

Hercules Harmony Patch - 30 MAI

Made Possible Thanks to

Ind

Xgear

Haruna

This is a Diff Patch for the Latest Hercules Version ( Cloned for arround 30 Mins) ,   All Harmony Functions are working , and no server crashe etc.

I Only Provide a Diff file for the Harmon Version 3.3.12 .

This Diff only Contains the Harmony SRC Part .  you will have to add your own .BIN files from your harmony Package.

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY .BIN OR CLIENTSIDE FILES !!!!!!!!

Harmony_Full_3.3.12_V5.patch

the diff got tested on Linux / Mac and  WIN7/WIN8 with VS 2010 , no patch error or compiling error.

Edited by ossi0110

You and the others are amazing and I love you. Please have my children.

On a serious note, thank you. That Sirius no longer provides support for a $200 product is disappointing, but that's the internet for you. Renewable liscences would have been more preferred than having to wait for members from a different project all together to make someone else's paid product work on their software. That said, the commitment to ensuring end-users like myself without the coding knowledge necessary to accomplish such feats is greatly appreciated.

Truly an amazing job. Thank you for taking the time to do this and releasing it to the community. We are sure forever grateful :D

Wow awesome thanks osso010 wha client or diff version supported on this patch? thanks and godbless

Wow awesome thanks osso010 wha client or diff version supported on this patch? thanks and godbless

This diff is for Harmony v3.3.12 (Beta Version) . the Client date depends on the Package you request from Harmony. 

The biggest problem atm on Harmony is that it doesent suppot Ragexe clients ,  a few one are working , but the most are not compatible with Harmony.

so if you want to use a ragexeRE client on the latest Hercules , you are rdy to start , just request a Harmony Package on the site , and patch your server with this diff and  copy all .bin file into the server and client and all should work.

This diff is for Harmony v3.3.12 (Beta Version) . the Client date depends on the Package you request from Harmony. 

The biggest problem atm on Harmony is that it doesent suppot Ragexe clients ,  a few one are working , but the most are not compatible with Harmony.

so if you want to use a ragexeRE client on the latest Hercules , you are rdy to start , just request a Harmony Package on the site , and patch your server with this diff and  copy all .bin file into the server and client and all should work.

what is the ragexe client date for a few one you've said xD *begging*

Edited by Jezu

Does anybody know how to fix this?

- Latest and clean hercules svn.

- Latest harmony package.

- CentOS 6 32bit

and then make clean and sql, here's what I got.

111.jpg

Does anybody know how to fix this?

- Latest and clean hercules svn.

- Latest harmony package.

- CentOS 6 32bit

and then make clean and sql, here's what I got.

111.jpg

replied your PM , just send me the lines i asked  for ,  it seems the patch is not applied correct

does harmony support 2013-08-07 client?

Nope

Current the only supportet Ragexe is 2012-01-10

what would be the best game guard for 2013 clients?

Edited by glemor123

does harmony support 2013-08-07 client?

Nope

Current the only supportet Ragexe is 2012-01-10

what would be the best game guard for 2013 clients?

atm it dont give any good protections out there for 2013 clients ^^

Thanks a lot bro! @ossi0110 !!

Btw, Hercules has anti wpe/rpe, pack with anti maya purple filter. And I hope, Ind make a protection to avoid speed hacks, spam filters, etc. 

srsly, i dont understand this.

everyone pays these 200$ for Harmoney, does anyone checks whats possible without paying so much money?

with some easy steps (and with more less steps since the HPM Hook System) + some other tools you can avoid speed hacks, spam filters, bots, wpe/rpe and client modifications, without paying anyone anything.

Nothing you can do for now, only Harmony supports hercules svn. The prob is, Harmony doesn't update their src and this is the reason why Hercules community made this patch.

UPDATE

Added a New Full Patch V2 for 3.3.12  , what contains some Bug Fixes , and made the Patch Compatible to the latest Hercules Rev.

if you allready installed the Older Full Patch , you can Download the Small Fix Patch V2  to update your Harmony to V2.

Edited by ossi0110

UPDATE

Added a New Full Patch V2 for 3.3.12  , what contains some Bug Fixes , and made the Patch Compatible to the latest Hercules Rev.

if you allready installed the Older Full Patch , you can Download the Small Fix Patch V2  to update your Harmony to V2.

THANKS A LOT BRO!! <3