Sign in to follow this  
anacondaq

R> ItemInfo.lua (updated) for Pre-renewal

Question

I need upda to date ItemInfo.lua for pre-renewal with correct descriptions inside.

I was already saw about tools what can transform data from old .txt files inside /data folder to one ItemInfo.lua;

But i want to make a stable & correct ItemInfo.lua for pre-renewal with latest items.

9 answers to this question

Me too, i really need one.

I already use the converter (@rathena) the problem is the ClassNum field.

The same problem for me too.

+ Information data is too old in .txt to convert it to the ItemInfo.lua

If anybody can share method how to make stable & updated ItemInfo.lua for pre-renewal & 2013-**-** clients will be great.

did you note what author said? 

Note: if you want classNum field to be filled, copy your item_db.txt to the same folder, where your client side files are located.

did you note what author said? 

Note: if you want classNum field to be filled, copy your item_db.txt to the same folder, where your client side files are located.

I read it and did it.

but nothing happen.

The ClassNum field still is "0" zero.

Search line 79863

replace

-			"°Å´ëÇÑ ¹ì "¿ä¸£¹®°£µå"ÀÇ ´Á°ñ. ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ» Á¤µµÀÇ °­µµ¿Í Å©±â¸¦ ÀÚ¶ûÇÑ´Ù.", 

to

+			"°Å´ëÇÑ ¹ì "¿ä¸£¹®°£µå"ÀÇ ´Á°ñ. ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ» Á¤µµÀÇ °­µµ¿Í Å©±â¸¦ ÀÚ¶ûÇÑ´Ù.",

[2357] = {        unidentifiedDisplayName = "Armor",        unidentifiedResourceName  = "¿ìµç¸ÞÀÏ",        unidentifiedDescriptionName = {            "Unidentified item, can be identified with [Magnifier].",        },        identifiedDisplayName = "Valkyrian Armor",        identifiedResourceName = "¹ßÅ°¸®ÀÇ°©¿Ê",        identifiedDescriptionName = {            "A set of shining white armor worn by Valkyries, the battle maidens that serve the god Odin.",            "All Stats + 1",            "Indestructible (except in upgrade attempts).",            "[^008800Mage, Archer, Acolyte Class^000000]",            "Increase resistance to ^880000Silence^000000 status by 50%.",            "[^008800Swordman, Merchant, Thief Class^000000]",            "Increase resistance to ^880000Stun^000000 status by 50%.",            "[^000088Valkyrie Helm & Valkyrja's Armor & Valkyrja's Manteau & Valkyrja's Shoes Equip Set^000000]",            "Class : ^777777Armor^000000",            "Defense : ^77777755^000000",            "Weight : ^777777280^000000",            "Applicable Job : ^777777Every Rebirth Job except High Novice^000000",        },        slotCount = 1,        ClassNum = 0    },

Def 80 = renewal ItemInfo.lua; For what we need to convert ItemInfo.lua if it already exist at Client Translation Project, other topics?

This Topic about PRE-RE ItemInfo.lua;