2013-12-23c kRO Client, Merry Christmas <3

great job yommy!

Merry Christmas!!!

what's new with this client?

clan system, world map navigation?

Edited by themon

does this mean we have to use data folder instead of .grf for the meantime

how to fix the error im using nemo patcher some patches has a error :(

Have to wait for Neo to fix the error, there is a problem with some functions that locates free space to inject features like the multigrf data.ini loader

the same issue occurs in xDiffGen too.

so just use the data folder for current testing, Neo should update the patches soon :)

just try to translate msgstring.txt included on yommy file.
note: this isn't 100% correct

limitedsale#http://www.ragnarokeurope.com/news/home-r70.html#http://www.ragnarokeurope.com/index.php?rubrique=70&Steam#Succeeded in purchasing the items.#Orders exceeded the stocks.#Name of the character that can not be invited.#Name of the characters that can not be invited to the guild.#Some items are already sold and failed to buy.#Warp from its current location, you can not remember the place.#Exceed the weight of the item can not be purchased.#No.#Item#Number#Name#Time#Teller#The log does not exist.#Entire#Insert the device#Minus#Guild storage history#Only 100 recent history is displayed.#Use of the guild storage will automatically terminate in 2 minutes time.#Incorrect GameSamba ID. Please Try Again.#% s [% d option]% d more#Need a coin.#% D coins are required.#Gatling gun system must be equipped with ammo.#Family of shotguns must be equipped with ammo.#Family of the rifle must be equipped with ammo.#Family of revolvers must be equipped with ammo.#Star should be equipped with tablet attributes#Sold item details#Purchase item details#Grenade launcher system must be equipped with ammo.#[Heat Barrel], [Anti-Material Blast], [Platinum Alter] can not be used by the effect of the overlap.#That skills are not available in the current map.#
Edited by Yommy
please use a better text editor <3

how to fix the error im using nemo patcher some patches has a error :(

Have to wait for Neo to fix the error, there is a problem with some functions that locates free space to inject features like the multigrf data.ini loader

the same issue occurs in xDiffGen too.

so just use the data folder for current testing, Neo should update the patches soon :)

maybe its much better to wait for Neo fix

Thanks Yommy/Rytech <3.

I'm working my ass off to get a hercules christmas patch out before the 25th, including some secret things as well as the new features this client provides (market, new gm tool, oktoberfest costume, and more)!

[cbox]
2013-08-14aRagexe
offset="4bf310" to offset="4bf31e"
68 2C C8 9A 00 B9 9C 0D C5 00 E8 61 B6 D5 FF[/cbox]

start here enable multiple grf
[cbox]
2013-12-23cRagexe
offset="4bafb0" to offset="4bafbe"
68 A4 AF 9A 00 B9 74 08 C5 00 E8 31 59 D5 FF[/cbox]

for the next part search for ‹Môd‰  till you find the last ‹Môd‰

offset 561e57

I just got a little problem because 30 line after that have data in it not like in 20130814aragexe that has no data just 00

http://upaste.me/b3ed9440da2a1cdb

Edited by themon

Thanks Yommy/Rytech <3.

I'm working my ass off to get a hercules christmas patch out before the 25th, including some secret things as well as the new features this client provides (market, new gm tool, oktoberfest costume, and more)!

Thanks Yommy/Rytech <3.

i think this is the clan system

you can compare the google translate of themon to this one

Successful purchase item #Orders exceeded the stocks.#Name of the character that cannot be invited.#Characters that cannot be invited to the guild name.#Some items are already sold and purchased failed.#Warp from its current location, you cannot remember the place.#Exceed the weight of the item cannot be purchased.#No.#Item#Number#Name#Time#Input / output#The log does not exist.#The overall#Insert symbol#Minus#Guild warehouse History#Recent history is displayed only 100#Use of the guild warehouse in 2 minutes time will terminate automatically.#Incorrect Game Samba ID. Please Try Again.#%s [%d option ]: %d dog#Need a coin#%d coins are required.#Gatling gun system must be equipped with firearms.#Department of shotguns must be equipped with firearms.#Department of the rifle must be equipped with firearms.#Series of revolvers must be equipped with firearms.#Star property, you must attach tablet#Item sales history#Item Purchase History#Grenade launcher system must be equipped with firearms.#[ Hit the barrel ], [ Madness Canceller ], [ Platinum Alter ] can not be used by the effect of the overlap#Skills that are not available in the current map.#
Edited by unknown

Thanks for the Release Yommy

atm i got the problem that the new diffed client not start ^^

i updated KRO to latest and used the basic diffs ,  and droped my clientinfo etc in the datafolder . but nothing happends when i use the exe