Ind

Introducing Cash Shop Support

The packet only tells the server what number you've put into the box, we still need the check if the amount is valid, that's what i pointed out^^

ooh my bad I didn't think that was what the value was XD

I would love to have some sort of log of:

Who bought what, how many, when, previous amount of cash points, new amount.

Guess it would be good to keep track of donators, or maybe see which item is most popular. Maybe i'll code one later.

Edited by Ryuuzaki

I would love to have some sort of log of:

Who bought what, how many, when, previous amount of cash points, new amount.

Guess it would be good to keep track of donators, or maybe see which item is most popular. Maybe i'll code one later.

yup its in our todo (a new log type for cash shops), if you could provide us with one it'd be even better

When I buy some items my cash value is changed to 0, I have to close and open the cash button again.

please fill us a bug report :D thank you for testing the feature

Forgot to fix ind ?

I did indeed forget about your reply, sorry for that. as for it not being yet fixed we share blame on that XD <3 I, because I forgot and you, for you didn't make the bug report which would have made other developers aware of the issue.

Keep in mind this isn't a Support Topic. Support that you're looking for should be created in a different topic please.

Cash Shop Update~!

What~!

[*]Added Ryuuzaki's kafra point support

[*]Updated file format to reflect Beret and Yommy's suggestions

cashshop_db.conf format sample

cash_shop: ({	cat_0: { //New		Apple:100		ID531:250	}		cat_1: { //Popular		ID513:100		Banana_Juice:250	}		cat_2: { //Limited		Grape:100		ID533:250	}		cat_3: { //Rental		ID515:100		Carrot_Juice:250	}		cat_4: { //Permanent		Green_Herb:100		ID510:250	}		cat_5: { //Scroll		ID501:100		ID502:250	}		cat_6: { //Usable		White_Potion:150		Blue_Potion:500	}		cat_7: { //Other		ID909:400		ID907:500	}})
Special Thanks

[*]to Beret and Yommy for the new file format suggestion!

Links~!

the search function is purely client-side to my knowledge.

on rA they confirmed it.

http://rathena.org/board/tracker/issue-7559-search-function-for-cashop-is-not-working/

Well, they're wrong :P I just tested to ensure. typed 'Apple', listed Apple and Apple Juice.

and the server has no knowledge of the search feature -- the client does it by itself. If in your client it doesn't list then its a problem on your client's files, not on Hercules.

Well, they're wrong  I just tested to ensure. typed 'Apple', listed Apple and Apple Juice.

and the server has no knowledge of the search feature -- the client does it by itself. If in your client it doesn't list then its a problem on your client's files, not on Hercules.

I agree I tried to sniff if the client sent something in the server when doing a search but it doesn't so it means the search is a client function only...

:meow:

the search function is purely client-side to my knowledge.

on rA they confirmed it.

http://rathena.org/board/tracker/issue-7559-search-function-for-cashop-is-not-working/

Well, they're wrong :P I just tested to ensure. typed 'Apple', listed Apple and Apple Juice.

the search function is a case sensitive. if you want to search you should type it correctly. example. Apple. to make it work you need to type Apple. is there any chances to disable the case sensitive function for search?

is there any chances to disable the case sensitive function for search?

yep..by means of hexing the client...

:meow:

Sir.. there's something missing.. the category NEW and POPULAR are self updated.. In NEW appears the new items listed into Limited, Rental, Gear, Buff, Costume automatically.. and in POPULAR the most buyed both from left to right also the LIMITED dissapear automatically in X days but that's not important can be done manually

Edited by M45T3R

cat_0: { //New
Valkyrja's_Shield:70
3D_Glasses:250
        Bapho_Jr._Egg:10
}

The format above is not working
Please confirm. Thanks :)
Edited by kyeme