Latest KRO Installation
~Credits to nickyzai~
Any of the three mirrors will do. This will include everything you need to play on someone's server. All you need is the client installer in most situations. It is advised to have a clean RO folder for each private server you play on to avoid client errors or conflicts.
Below will show installation/extra steps such as running patchers to update the kro:
1) When fully downloaded you will get the following installer:
2) Running the installer in a clean folder:
3) The full installer in the clean folder completed
4) Updating your KRO installation. Usually, it's a good idea to run as admin for each of these:
5) Run the blue ghost setup as admin to configure your display/sound settings:
That completes the full installer tutorial. A small clientside archive will be follow this guide. Usually, servers you play take care of this part.