2zgbogv.jpg

File Name: Advanced GRF Tool Suite
File Submitter: rosfus
File Submitted: 14 Jan 2014
File Category: Client Resources

Introduction
RO client GRF file although with high compression ratio compression feature, but not a perfect key protection mechanisms that currently most of the characteristics of SF headdress and articles are free to copy the data , resulting in almost every Ragnarok Private Server client configuration are the same . Therefore, in order to protect the fruits of hard work Ragnarok Private Server workers, Advanced GRF system came into being.

The version of the file system on the basis of GRF2.0 original structure, embedded advanced symmetric key encryption algorithm, the file is no longer open GRF GRF just unpacked using a program can unlock, but need only produce who did not know a key to open GRF file.

Advanced GRF Tool Suite package contains four programs:

• [*]
Advanced GRF Tool (Advanced GRF production tools , and support for the production and unpack files RGZ), [*]Advanced GRF automatic updater (kRO imitate official updater production, shouldering Advanced GRF file automatic update task ), [*]Advanced GRF offline updater , Advanced GRF automatically updated Configurator (can easily customize Advanced GRF updater for each parameter), [*]Advanced GRF client DLL (and with it, the client ordinary supports Advanced GRF files).

This program is release in 2007. Very popular in China. Supports all Ragnarok Online versions prior 2013.12.23. Sometimes antivirus software will prompt DLL has a virus, but I guarantee that it is safe.

014536hvunz2lxnu4022e8.jpg

Package directory structure

Advanced GRF Tool Suite

|

-- AGRF&RGZ Tool

|

-- AGRFTool.exe

-- zlib.dll

|

-- AGRF Patch Offline Updater

|

-- AGRFOfflineUpdater.exe

-- exit.bmp

-- skin.bmp

-- start.bmp

-- zlib.dll

|

-- AGRF Patch Updater

|

-- UpdRes

|

-- exit.bmp

-- site.bmp

-- skin.bmp

-- start.bmp

-- AGRFUpdater.exe

-- zlib.dll

|

-- AGRF Patch Updater Configure

|

-- AGRFUpdaterConfig.exe

|

-- AGRF Client DLL

|

-- cps.dll

-- zlib.dll

-- Web Sample

|

-- board.gif

-- patch_allow.txt

-- patch_execute.txt

-- patch2014.txt

-- rosfus2014.html

-- serverclose.html

-- style.css

InterFace

192905c7gufucnqrcffg2l.jpg

Button Description

• [*]
Create New GRF file [*]Open Open GRF file [*]Close Close GRF file [*]Extract The selected projects will be unpacked (containing the unpacked files and all solutions buns menu) [*]Add Add File (Contains directories and add submenus from GRF file) [*]Delete Delete selected items [*]Repack The current re-GRF file compression [*]Key GRF file key set [*]RGZ Open RGZ pack / unpack function [*]Exit Exit the program

Compression

• [*]
Level: set the compression ratio GRF file. Divided into four grades: default, fastest, best compression ratio, not compressed. This option can be set at any time.

Filter

• [*]
Keyword: filter out the project in line with the string input box.

014537rel3yt4luyz34yhh.jpg

Advanced GRF update Configurator

Relation

• [*]
Files setting: Reference document settings. [*]Updater: Select Advanced GRF automatic updates can be. [*]CPS DLL: Select Advanced GRF client cps.dll file. [*]Offline: select Advanced GRF Offline Updater. [*]Updater settings: Advanced GRF automatic update settings. [*]Open Setting: Open the configuration file. [*]Save Setting: Save the configuration file.

Profile type 3 radio buttons are used to select the currently opened or saved, depending on the configuration file name reference file.

The two buttons in case you want to use the complete set of reference documents.

Description

• [*]
Updater_Title Automatic Updater title . ( example : RoSF.us Online Upper) [*]Updater_Resource_Dir Automatic updater resource directory. (relative directory does not contain /example: UpdRes) [*]Updater_Skin_BMP Skin file is automatically updated. (stored in the resource directory of the file name, the same example: skin.bmp) [*]Updater_Start_BMP Button to start the game auto updater file . (example: start.bmp) [*]Updater_Site_BMP Button to access the site automatically updates the file . (example: site.bmp) [*]Updater_Exit_BMP Automatic updater file eject button. (example: exit.bmp) [*]--- [*]Http_Domain Web domain. (without http:// without domain final / example: www.sina.com.cn) [*]Http_Path Web absolute path. (path in front with / does not contain the domain name. cases: /ropatch) [*]Http_Notice Announcements page file name. (without the path example: ro_notice.html) [*]Http_Close Announcements page file name down for maintenance. (without the path example: ro_close.html) [*]Http_List List of update files. (without the path example: ro_list.txt) [*]Http_Allow Startup configuration file name. (without the path example: ro_allow.txt) [*]--- [*]FTP_Domain Patch file to download FTP domain. (without ftp://, without domain final / Example: ftp.rosf.us) [*]FTP_Path FTP path. (path in front with / does not contain the domain name. cases :/ropatch) [*]FTP_UID FTP login user name. (anonymous login can be left blank ) [*]FTP_PWD FTP login password. (anonymous login can be left blank ) [*]--- [*]Offline_Caption Offline Updater title. [*]Offline_Version Offline Updater version. [*]--- [*]PatchInfo Update schedule automatic updates to save the file. (without the path example: Ropatch.inf) [*]GrfFile GRF file needs to be updated. (without the path example: sdata.grf) [*]AGrfKey Key GRF file. (No encryption can be left blank. Values ​​in this column after saving and reopening will become a string of numbers, if you want to re-edit the settings, do not forget to re- enter the correct key again.) [*]ExeFile Client launcher file name. (without the path example: Sakexe.exe) [*]ExeParam Client initiates startup parameters. (example : 1sak1) [*]--- [*]SiteUrl Updater "Access Sites" button site URL. (includes all URL example :. http://www.sina.com.cn/index.htm) [*]Button1URL Similar to the three buttons in the top right corner of the kRO the updater . Specify the corresponding web page URL. [*]Button2URL Same [*]Button3URL Same [*]--- [*]ConfigPassword Password to open the configuration file. If you set a password to open the configuration file will be asked to enter a password, otherwise it is impossible to open the configuration file. When no password can be left blank.

These are automatically updated, a common configuration file offline and update the client cps.dll.
Note: Definition Offline Updater some configuration items is somewhat different.
The following are three configuration files required for the project and project significance.

Automatic
Updater:
Updater_Title, Updater_Resource_Dir,Updater_Skin_BMP, Updater_Start_BMP, Updater_Site_BMP, Updater_Exit_BMP,Http_Domain, Http_Path, Http_Notice, Http_Close, Http_List, Http_Allow,FTP_Domain, FTP_Path, FTP_UID, FTP_PWD, PatchInfo, GrfFile, AGrfKey, ExeFile,ExeParam, SiteUrl, Button1URL, Button2URL, Button3URL

Updater: Updater_Skin_BMP ( directory skin.bmp current ), Updater_Start_BMP ( the current directory start.bmp),Updater_Exit_BMP ( directory exit.bmp current ), Http_List ( Offline Updater updates the list of files in a list format with automatic Update List Updater), Offline_Caption, Offline_Version, PatchInfo, GrfFile, AGrfKey, ExeFile.

Updater directory format: The updater, configuration files , zlib.dll, 3个bmp files , gpf rgz update files , update the list of files can beplaced in the same directory.

Cps.dll: AGrfKey

Advanced GRF client DLL

Just copy the DLL client to the client directory, overwriting the original cps.dll file.

Automatically update the file,RGZ and GPF File Production

RGZ
Update files are typically asked that the x.exe x.lub or other files, not in the directory "data" .

GPF
All files contained in the directory "data"

AGRFTool
RGZ Production
193127fcujc8tu68os9u8t.jpg

Will need to send files to the client , the client's directory structure into an empty folder, for example: F:AutomaticUpdatesRGZ
Select AGRTool in RGZ button to [Open] the production program interface. Example by just doing a directory to select resources and output directories . Well -defined file name.
After the completion point of all [Zip] button.
193344bkyhmjjhmnym5whn.jpg

GPF Production
Will need to send to the client data.grf files , according to data directory structure into an empty folder, for example: F:AutomaticUpdatesGPFdata, please remember gpf document root directory is defined data, rather than ro root.
On AGRTool click [Create] button to create an empty gpf file and define the file name and then click the [ADD] button to select the directory for storing files earlier . Below , please note that the program's title is Create a file name and path.
193851joszusssuy1lkduv.jpg

Special features encryption
If you need to encrypt data files, please click [Key] button in the program interface checked Security Mode, and enter the password .
194039atwrn6u1vk9rznk3.jpg

Special features compression
There are four levels of compression can be selected, in general we have chosen is Default, but my personal preference is the Best Compression ie the best compression ratio.
194228ug1861or821ryx8w.jpg

Repack
After completing all the above steps, click [Repack] button to complete the update files produced.

Click here to download this file

Question:

So, I encrypt the grf with the security mode.

Now, how to make my client read/decrpyt that grf?

Edited by Mumbles
Removed unnecessary quote of entire first post.

-- AGRF Patch Updater Configure use this choose dll mode make a cps.dll.

Then copy this cps.dll to your clients folder.

@rosfus hi thanks

but can i request? if u can make a guide or just a simple guide for this 

im trying to figure it out by myself but still no luck on making this successfully.

What? Please make a noob-friendly guide.

CPS DLL then what?

i think this is the official patcher?

CPS DLL then what?

Em I will make a demo configuration soon.

CPS DLL then what?

@rosfus

thanks uhm but im so excited.. : :P ..

do i need to transfer the cps.css(the setup information file) into the client folder together with the cps.dll? i tried it but it ddnt work

i already set this

post-2604-0-58068500-1390154596_thumb.png

Edited by leloush

CPS DLL then what?

@rosfus

thanks uhm but im so excited.. : :P ..

do i need to transfer the cps.css(the setup information file) into the client folder together with the cps.dll? i tried it but it ddnt work

i already set this

you mean cps.inf? 

Part1: Read Encrypted Grf 

In the clients side, need following files:

cps.dll

cps.inf

zlib.dll

mydata.grf (Use this AGRFTool.exe for encryption)

Part2: Web

A http website, need following files:

patch_allow.txt

patch_execute.txt

patchyour.txt (Can Setting name in AGRFUpdaterConfig.exe it will make a inf file in client to record progress)

Server.html (Can Setting name in AGRFUpdaterConfig.exe)

ServerClose.html

style.css

Part3: FTP

A Ftp Server, need following files:

xxxx.rgz

xxxx.gpf (Use this AGRFTool.exe for encryption)

Part4: LiveUpdate

Need part1.2.3 and following files:

AGRFUpdater.exe

AGRFUpdater.inf

and some picture resources

I made a demo. There are 3 folder in demo.zip.

kRO

Your clients folder  with  Updater.exe and cps.dll

Website

Your notice html page, and update file list (patch2014.txt) , It may on your web server can be visit over internet.

Ftp

Your update files, can be *.rgz or *.gpf. only *.gpf can be encryption. FTP Server best to support anonymous.

Demo Setting

My config has none password, you can directly [enter] to open configure.

GRF password is 00000000

FTP  password is 00000000

The easiest way is to open AGRFUpdaterConfig.exe checked my demo files, make changes.

Modifications include the URL FTP Password three main arguments.

I put a 6 upgrade file on my FTP Server

You can open AGRFUpdater.exe to experience the process.

Demo files download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/svfsht0g0eti1t1/Demo.zip

when i check this rar file with virus total i get 39/45 possitive virus checks..

for real, even if this is a nice tool, i would not trust a chinese programm which have so much possitive checks.

hello, i have problem with encryption tools

i try to setup with rosfus guide but when i startup client it have 2 error.

Screenshot_2014_01_21_16_25_58.png

Screenshot_2014_01_21_16_26_05.png

I think you may compression savedata folder into sdata.grf..

when i check this rar file with virus total i get 39/45 possitive virus checks..

for real, even if this is a nice tool, i would not trust a chinese programm which have so much possitive checks.

Behavior of the program is very similar to the virus. But it's not.

i have test with 2013-12-23. sorry my bad.  :unsure:

now test with 2010-07-30 it work fine.  :)

Supports all Ragnarok Online versions prior 2013.12.23 

Edited by WYnoSleepz`

May NEO can make it work on 20131223. I feel it bypass cps.dll in 1223.

hi :D 

would you mind if u test it also in 2012-04-10? 

i tried the rosfus guide also.. but i got the same error as yours

May NEO can make it work on 20131223. I feel it bypass cps.dll in 1223.

i test again with 2013-08-07 now it doesn't have any error message. after startup client.

but i think client can't read my encryption grf  :wacko:

screen000.jpg

i test with 2012-04-10 already. and got same error.   :mellow:

Can't read your .grf?

your grf mast be encryption by AGRFTool.exe.  

Can not read encrypted GRF file using  SecureGRF

Can't read your .grf?

your grf mast be encryption by AGRFTool.exe.  

Can not read encrypted GRF file using  SecureGRF

yes i has encryption my sdata.grf with AGRFTool.exe.

and i has already put cps.dll ,cps.inf ,zlib.dll & sdata.grf in my ragnarok folder but when i startup client i think it can't read grf.

i has double check my data and test without encryption. it work fine. 

but when i encryption my grf files with AGRFTool and do step by step with guide.

when i startup client it got messege when login.

screen000.jpg

but when put my grf without encryption and start again it don't have any problem like that.  :wacko:

edit : my updater config

Screenshot_2014_01_22_01_33_36.png

Edited by WYnoSleepz`