Michi

Client Translation Project

So, just to make sure that we're on the same page here... Those instruction that you've sent is based on Hercules right? Does hercules the same as r@thena? Is it also server or client? Also, does that mean I can only edit those by having Hercules and there's no way for me changing it using my type of server which is r@thena? I tried searching it buy I can't find it... I'm also using the same Client Translation as stated on this thread. Also, what's hex? lol

Good news. I was able to change the Map thingy thanks! It's just the Cash Shop and Quest Window and the Korean Option thingy.

Edited by t0rmenti0n

t0rmenti0n:

Why you keep say "r@thena" ? it is new name of rAthena? o.o

Haha, rofl.

Maybe his A button might not be working,rAthena is only the name.

So, just to make sure that we're on the same page here... Those instruction that you've sent is based on Hercules right? Does hercules the same as r@thena? Is it also server or client? Also, does that mean I can only edit those by having Hercules and there's no way for me changing it using my type of server which is r@thena? I tried searching it buy I can't find it... I'm also using the same Client Translation as stated on this thread. Also, what's hex? lol

Good news. I was able to change the Map thingy thanks! It's just the Cash Shop and Quest Window and the Korean Option thingy.

get the translated data folder. And make sure it has read first

Checkout the repository,it doesn't need passwd.

You need passwdfor doing any changes in remote repo.

Edited by dastgirpojee

No credit given on revision 38? Gee, thanks dastgirpojee~ -.-

welcome to ragnarok online community (in case you may have forget) xD

Been in this community since early 04. We gave credit in logs back then when people helped contribute.

Just wanted to share 

For thousands of years, a mysterious melody has mesmerized the guardian for thousands of years. After a millennia of slumber, the guardian became confused about what he had been protecting all these years, and began to suspect that he might be the one who has been sealed and hidden away. When the melody reached its peak, a giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world, and the floating continent of Alfheim. As a result, the two worlds were cut off from each other, causing a big problem for the people. Now, the only way to get to Bifrost is through the Labyrinth Forest. With the Hazy Forest opened up, new adventures await only the bravest warriors. You can aid the Mora tribe or search for the Wandering Guardian to shed more light into the mystery of Bifrost.

Updated to r40:

Changelogs:

Formatted to Latest kRO Files

Updated to Latest kRO Files.

Unupdated Files:

-->skilldescript.lua

-->stateiconinfo.lua

-->navi_mob_krpri.lua

-->skillinfolist.lua

-->System/ Folder

Quest Folder Updated,(There was some variable added,)

Updated many untranslated things.

r41:

Added questid2display of kro and seperated iro questid2display.

r43:

card updated.

Soon:System Folder.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Updated to r40:

Changelogs:

Formatted to Latest kRO Files

Updated to Latest kRO Files.

Unupdated Files:

-->skilldescript.lua

-->stateiconinfo.lua

-->navi_mob_krpri.lua

-->skillinfolist.lua

-->System/ Folder

Quest Folder Updated,(There was some variable added,)

Updated many untranslated things.

nice update dast ^_^

I hope someone will share their translated item description for rebellion class items..because some day you will need it badly when you update your Herc server...:D

Rebellion skill info

skillinfolist.lua

skilldescript.lua

skillid.lua

skilltreeview.lua

special thanks to:

to the creator of luadec

and google and Rytech et al. for the translations

it came from latest kro patch as of 8-29-2013..so you can see some changes from the current info out there in the internet...

:meow:

Updated MsgStringTable to Support 2013 Clients(2013-08-07ragexe)

Still many untranslated strings.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Here's something that should help greatly. I happen to have a enum table for message strings ID's ripped from the aegis zone server. Whats useful about it is the fact that each line gives hints to what each line in the regular msgstringtable would translate around to. Here's a simple example....

MSI_BANK_OVER_INT_MAX =  0x99b,

This in decimal is 2459. Add +1 and itl be on line 2460 which says 보유 Zeny 는 2,147,483,647 Zeny를 넘을 수 없습니다.

Google translates this to "Zeny holds a can not exceed 2,147,483,647 Zeny." So basicly the amount of zeny a bank can hold can't go above that number.

Another example....

MSI_WRONG_GUN =  0x9bc,

This in decimal is line 2492. Add +1 and its line 2493 which says 현재 장착하려고 하는 총기가 장착하고 있는 탄환에 맞지 않습니다.

Google translates this to "Now you are trying to mount the gun equipped with bullet does not meet." which I guess has something to do with trying to use the wrong gun with a certain skill.

Hopefully this will help accelerate the accuracy and development of this project. Below are the 2 files.

Official message string table ripped from a Aegis zone. All ID's are in a hex value, so youll need to convert from hex to decimal. Also the table starts on ID 0. Since messages start on line 1 in the msgstringtable you will need to shift things in the aegis table up by 1.

Aegis Zone MSG String ID Table.txt

This is the latest table ripped by Yommy. The above Aegis table covers almost every line in this one except the last 34 lines.

2013-10-02aRagexe-msgstringtable.txt

Here's something that should help greatly. I happen to have a enum table for message strings ID's ripped from the aegis zone server. Whats useful about it is the fact that each line gives hints to what each line in the regular msgstringtable would translate around to. Here's a simple example....

MSI_BANK_OVER_INT_MAX =  0x99b,

This in decimal is 2459. Add +1 and itl be on line 2460 which says 보유 Zeny 는 2,147,483,647 Zeny를 넘을 수 없습니다.

Google translates this to "Zeny holds a can not exceed 2,147,483,647 Zeny." So basicly the amount of zeny a bank can hold can't go above that number.

Another example....

MSI_WRONG_GUN =  0x9bc,

This in decimal is line 2492. Add +1 and its line 2493 which says 현재 장착하려고 하는 총기가 장착하고 있는 탄환에 맞지 않습니다.

Google translates this to "Now you are trying to mount the gun equipped with bullet does not meet." which I guess has something to do with trying to use the wrong gun with a certain skill.

Hopefully this will help accelerate the accuracy and development of this project. Below are the 2 files.

Official message string table ripped from a Aegis zone. All ID's are in a hex value, so youll need to convert from hex to decimal. Also the table starts on ID 0. Since messages start on line 1 in the msgstringtable you will need to shift things in the aegis table up by 1.

attachicon.gifAegis Zone MSG String ID Table.txt

This is the latest table ripped by Yommy. The above Aegis table covers almost every line in this one except the last 34 lines.

attachicon.gif2013-10-02aRagexe-msgstringtable.txt

Strange, why yommy msgstringtable have last 2 lines as

http://www.ragnarokeurope.com/news/home-r70.html#http://www.ragnarokeurope.com/index.php?rubrique=70&Steam#

And thanks for the Info.

Updated Msgstringtable(According to Yommy's one) and seperated old one(As i believe there's some missing lines in new/old ones)

http://herc.ws/board/topic/2492-translation-i-dont-know-if-this-info-could-help/

just remove the Themon in filename

send feedback if its not working on your client that is from the Revision 56

msgstringtable Themon.txt

Edited by themon

Welcome to Everade he will now helping us to make more update in the svn.

Nice, 1 more user to help us,

Maybe we should first update iteminfo, its lacking behind alot.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

To follow-up it can be found in any unpacked ragexeRE/ragexe that supports this new quest window. Just search for shortcut_1 and mostly everything after that you can replace up to a certain point

Is there anyway you could provide us any information about whats written in bifrost quest window?

/>

>This one can be found inside unpacked ragexe

5_zps742267bb.jpg

you can change it by searching "shortcut&

quot;.

Google Translate(Correctedsome grammatical error though):

Huge Cracks, Forest and labyrinth of unknown origin .. This marks are indicator to a Opening of New World!.Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul. In Thousands of Years, Struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling.Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich,Bifrost huge cracks woke born, As a result, traffic between the two worlds as the breaking people was put to great inconvenience.Bifrost forest labyrinth of passages, but now you can not even know where to source. Safely until now there was no one who has passed.Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion 

Can you tell me please in what file this text should be?