Sign in to follow this  
Olrox

[Showcase] - Kirigakure, the land of Mist *From Naruto*

1. Concept

Hello everyone, here I'll show a map I've been working for quite a while. This is my fourth map of Naruto I have made so far (Konoha, Akatsuki Hideout, Sunagakure and finally, kirigakure) There is still a few of maps of this anime I have to complete yet. As always your feedback is always appreciated :P

Kiri_Aldea.png

kirigakure - The land of Mist, is one of the main towns of this anime I have to complete. The image shows the reference of the town, that is mostly about high peak mountains and a condensed mist falling down .

2. Features

kinagakure_1st.png

kirigakure, is one of my third generation maps, since it fits very well in the quality I've been aiming to reach for. The previous image, shows one example of modeling and texturizing of the reference, trying to fit it in the Ragnarok Style. All of this has been made by me from scratch.

[*]Special care in details around texturizing.

[*]Close camera details and decoration were improved here.

[*]Just had fun by trying new shadows/light angles

[*]kinda some complex gats around those bridges

3. Video *watch in HD 1080p*

4. Screenshots

Some screenshots. There isn't a particular order or purpose on the screens here, just some overview screenshots and maybe some others that has to do with close ups.

kiraga_0006_Layer%202.jpg

kiraga_0007_Layer%201.jpg

kiraga_0000_Layer%206.jpg

kiraga_0005_Layer%207.jpg

kiraga_0002_Layer%204.jpg

kiraga_0004_Layer%208.jpg

kiraga_0001_Layer%205.jpg

kiraga_0003_Layer%2010.jpg

Edited by Olrox

Wow Olrox, nicely done o_O. I love how carefully you try to replicate the image and use it in your modelling bases. Truly outstanding work, as always. :P 

Wow Olrox, nicely done o_O. I love how carefully you try to replicate the image and use it in your modelling bases. Truly outstanding work, as always. :P

Thanks sir :P that means a lot for me. Yes I've tried hard to do the map very well inspired on the reference, but always adapted in the Ragnarok style at the end.

I appreciate you had some minutes to review it, soon I'll show some more stuff around. There is a nice free release I'm preparing too.

Edited by Olrox