Mhalicot

Costume Item Plugins

i really don't know how it is connected to this plugin but my Knight skill Pierce only HIT 1 instead of 2 on PVP (no prob against mobs).  When i tried to remove this plugin, its back to 2 hits again.  Can someone verify this?

Thanks

What specific mob? Anyways, Pierce multiple strikes depends on enemy's size:

Strikes a single opponent with a spear. Deals multiple strikes depending on the enemy's size: 1 hit on Small foes, 2 hits on Medium foes, 3 hits on Large foes (players are Medium, except for babies, who are Small). A small accuracy bonus is also added; this is added to the hit rate after it is calculated from the player's Hit and the target's Flee.

Source: iRO Wiki

i really don't know how it is connected to this plugin but my Knight skill Pierce only HIT 1 instead of 2 on PVP (no prob against mobs).  When i tried to remove this plugin, its back to 2 hits again.  Can someone verify this?

Thanks

Strikes a single opponent with a spear. Deals multiple strikes depending on the enemy's size: 1 hit on Small foes, 2 hits on Medium foes, 3 hits on Large foes (players are Medium, except for babies, who are Small). A small accuracy bonus is also added; this is added to the hit rate after it is calculated from the player's Hit and the target's Flee.

Thank you sir for your response, I dont have problem dealing damage to mob.  My problem is dealing damage to Player.  Its only 1 hit instead of 2 hits

Thanks

Strikes a single opponent with a spear. Deals multiple strikes depending on the enemy's size: 1 hit on Small foes, 2 hits on Medium foes, 3 hits on Large foes (players are Medium, except for babies, who are Small). A small accuracy bonus is also added; this is added to the hit rate after it is calculated from the player's Hit and the target's Flee.iv>

Thank you sir for your response, I dont have problem dealing damage to mob.  My problem is dealing damage to Player.  Its only 1 hit instead of 2 hits

Noted: I can't confirm it at the moment, will check that when I have free time.. I hope someone can confirm this also..

Sir Mhalicot, please update the plugin if you have time  :meow:  :thx:

I nearly forgot this update. thanks for informing me.. tomorrow I have a business trip will try if I can update it by that time..

Sir Mhalicot, please update the plugin if you have time  :meow:  :thx:

I nearly forgot this update. thanks for informing me.. tomorrow I have a business trip will try if I can update it by that time..

Thank you. Waited for this to happen.

Hi Mhalicot! can i ask a question how do you change the " costume " word when converting the headgear into the users name?

if( battle_config.reserved_costume_id && battle_config.reserved_costume_id == charid )
{
clif_solved_charname(sd->fd, charid, "Costume");
 return;
   }

Hi Mhalicot! can i ask a question how do you change the " costume " word when converting the headgear into the users name?

if( battle_config.reserved_costume_id && battle_config.reserved_costume_id == charid )
{
 return;
}

replace costume into sd->status.name

it will become like

clif->solved_charname(sd->fd, charid, sd->status.name);

{
 return;
}

replace costume into sd->status.name

it will become like

clif->solved_charname(sd->fd, charid, sd->status.name);

Thanks for the reply i will test it :)

Update Version 3.4

• 3.4 Fixed Error when compiling.

the rest of issues were fixed as well?

Update Version 3.4

• 3.4 Fixed Error when compiling.

the rest of issues were fixed as well?

I guess so. what kind of issues?

Is this still working? 

i tried this on latest git but it has an error ingame
it will generate an item but it is not equip on costume tab . it is being equip on general

@

Make sure that you download 3.4 version.. its still working on latest Herc.

Hi,

I tried to replace it with the latest version but i got this. unknown command. (I did recompile all after changing the script)

xl9tty.png

@ Did you compile it without errors? Please make sure that you type the correct name in conf/plugins.conf

plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking", //<-- Enable HPMHoocking	//"db2sql",	//"sample",	//"other",	"costumeitem", //<-- Add this command at the bottom]

@ Did you compile it without errors? Please make sure that you type the correct name in conf/plugins.conf

plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking", //<-- Enable HPMHoocking	//"db2sql",	//"sample",	//"other",	"costumeitem", //<-- Add this command at the bottom]

Hi,

I did not get any error and yes i put it on plugins.conf

dfwwi.png

@ i told already. in your screenshot it is still disabled..

plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking", //<-- Enable HPMHoocking