Mhalicot

Costume Item Plugins

Got this error using the included costume.txt

[Error]: script error in file 'npc/custom/costume.txt' line 96 column 4    parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function    93:                                 emotion e_wah;    94:                                 close;    95:                         }*   96:                         costume .@Part; // Convert the Headgear        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^    97:                         mes "[Clown]";    98:                         mes "Done, enjoy your costume headgear.";    99:                         close;

Plugins.conf already updated and recompiled.

*/plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking",	"costumeitem",	//"sample",	//"other",]
Edited by Snaehild

@Mhalicot the costume made by the plugin always has Stats, how can i make it no stats, no slot just plain Costume.

Edited by iZeal

@Mhalicot the costume made by the plugin always has Stats, how can i make it no stats, no slot just plain Costume.

i hope this will be implemented on this plugin

I want to ask is it possible to remove the job restriction on the items when it turns to costume?

Mr. Mhalicot any update? :D

I will.. just be patient :D

I want to ask is it possible to remove the job restriction on the items when it turns to costume?

Yes I think it is :)

:D Mr. Mhalicot if it's not so hard can you also change the Item name into "Costume: Magestic Goat" I think it's proper instead of using the Character name or maybe an Option. :D

Edited by iZeal

mhalicot how ? i am using ur manual diff not the plugin one

I dont have it yet on manual diff, will try to look for it on my free time...

obviously its already mentioned, what you need to do is to find parse_my_setting and replace to whatever label you want. for example parse_costumeitem_setting..

because parse_my_setting is already used in @afk command that you are using.

Oops~ I thought we have an update already. Still waiting for this one: 

:o!! is awesome proyect, I try put in my server but... /sob

I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

- Put "src/plugins/customeitem.c"

- Edit Makefile.in "MYPLUGINS = customeitem"

- Edit "conf/plugins.conf"

- Clear and recompile sql and plugins

- No error compilatin

MAKE    pluginsmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/hercules/Emulador/trunk/src/plugins'        CC      sample.c        CC      db2sql.c        CC      HPMHooking.c        CC      customeitem.cmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hercules/Emulador/trunk/src/plugins'
- Run server:
[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to load 'plugins/costumeitem.so', skipping...[Warning]: HPM:plugin_load: failed to load 'plugins/costumeitem.so', skipping...
U_U Edited by Clein

Name of the compiled plugin is costumeitem, not customeitem. It seems you've screwed since you've made customeitem but the name is costumeitem.

Please check you've named it correctly in your src/plugins folder, makefiles and the conf, then retry.

If still not solved, please check that the plugin gets made in your /plugins directory.

Name of the compiled plugin is costumeitem, not customeitem. It seems you've screwed since you've made customeitem but the name is costumeitem.

Please check you've named it correctly in your src/plugins folder, makefiles and the conf, then retry.

If still not solved, please check that the plugin gets made in your /plugins directory.

hahahaha

loool!, I'm stupid xD.

Working!, thx ^^

post-6660-0-59494700-1407195534_thumb.png