AnnieRuru

King of Emperium Hill

Question: Where to get the prize?

I was outside the castle when the KOE ends because I died but we are the owner of the Hill, Where to get the prize? the NPC going to the map is gone already

the prize is only given to those who were defending the emperium

thus the event "King of Emperium Hill"

it only reward to those who has been inside the map the whole time killing other players that is not your guild mates

PS: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon-RO_Wiki:Current_events#King_of_Emperium_Hill

its other member's server, but yeah that server can describe the definition better than me

oh ...

Quickly click the NPC to receive your reward and leave the map.

If you get killed before you get to talk to the NPC you will be automatically be warped out of the map, thus missing your prize.

I think I have fixed that in 0.2

I have removed the gvg mapflag and used gvgon/gvgoff script commands

so no need to worry other guild will kill you when receive the prize

Edited by AnnieRuru

the prize is only given to those who were defending the emperium

thus the event "King of Emperium Hill"

it only reward to those who has been inside the map the whole time killing other players that is not your guild mates

PS: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon-RO_Wiki:Current_events#King_of_Emperium_Hill

its other member's server, but yeah that server can describe the definition better than me

oh ...

Quickly click the NPC to receive your reward and leave the map.

If you get killed before you get to talk to the NPC you will be automatically be warped out of the map, thus missing your prize.

I think I have fixed that in 0.2

I have removed the gvg mapflag and used gvgon/gvgoff script commands

so no need to worry other guild will kill you when receive the prize

Every time I reload script to check error the Emblem will be gone..

is there anyway to make it stay? 

http://rathena.org/board/topic/81302-im-using-annie-koe-script-but-need-some-modifications/?p=237559

1st reason

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=147492&view=findpost&p=960352

Q : after I @reloadscript, the emblem gone !

A : @reloadscript doesn't trigger OnAgitInit: label

so the only way to counter this is to use OnInit: label

just put OnInit: above OnRevKoE: should've fix that

2nd reason

nobody uses @reloadscript in a live server ... I'm not going to put that

honestly ... this is quite a frequently asked question ...

hmm ...

I think I should put it into the script, but stay commented

Edited by AnnieRuru

http://rathena.org/board/topic/81302-im-using-annie-koe-script-but-need-some-modifications/?p=237559

1st reason

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=147492&view=findpost&p=960352

2nd reason

hmm ...

Thank you, and sorry for that

1st reason

2nd reason

hmm ...

anie can i ask something? the koe_1.0patch where should i put it inside the grf of my server? our as a file in root?

1st reason

2nd reason

hmm ...

anie can i ask something? the koe_1.0patch where should i put it inside the grf of my server? our as a file in root?

cool, put it in the SRC

would be cool if you could post a rathena version at there forum :D THNX

I'm pretty sure that she posted it in somewhere at rA forum, have you checked there already?

could only find a 0,3 version

try to find the difference between the two diffs and update the rA one :)

haha i might do that :o ill wait anni his reaction

btw 0.3 almost is this 1.0 like 2 lines diffrence i can do this in 1minut ..

but up to annie i can post it at rathena myself do make clear its her script :D

-	script	KoE	-1,{OnInit:	disablenpc "The King#KoE";	disablenpc "Exit#KoE";	bindatcmd "koe", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnCommand", 99,100;	end;OnCommand:	if ( compare( .@atcmd_parameters$, "on" ) ) goto L_start;	else if ( compare( .@atcmd_parameters$, "off" ) ) goto L_end;	else {		dispbottom "type - '@koe on' to start the event";		dispbottom "type - '@koe off' to end the event";	}	end;OnClock2000: // everyday 8pm startsL_start:	if ( .start ) end;	gvgon "guild_vs1";	announce "The King of Emperium Hill has begun!", bc_all;	.start = 1;	enablenpc "The King#KoE";	disablenpc "Exit#KoE";	$koegid = 0;	donpcevent "::OnRevKoE";	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 7;	monster "guild_vs1",49,49,"EMPERIUM",1288,1,"KoE::OnEmpDead";	end;OnClock2030: // everyday 8:30pm endsL_end:	gvgoff "guild_vs1";	announce "The King of Emperium Hill is over!", bc_all;	.start = 0;	enablenpc "Exit#KoE";	disablenpc "The King#KoE";	killmonsterall "guild_vs1";//	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 6;	end;OnEmpDead:	$koegid = getcharid(2);	announce "The current King of Emperium Hill is the ["+ strcharinfo(2) +"] guild.", bc_all;	donpcevent "::OnRevKoE";	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 6;	sleep 500;	if ( .start )		monster "guild_vs1",49,49,"EMPERIUM",1288,1,"KoE::OnEmpDead";	end;} // KoE Entranceprontera,155,191,4	script	The King#KoE	58,{    mes "[The King]";	if ( !getcharid(2) ) {		mes "You must have a guild to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000.";		close;	}    mes "Hello.";    mes "Would you like to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000?";	if ( select ( "Yes", "No" ) == 2 ) close;    switch( rand(1,4) ){        case 1:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 88; end;        case 2:	warp "guild_vs1", 88, 50; end;        case 3:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 11; end;        case 4:	warp "guild_vs1", 11, 50; end;	}} // KoE Exitguild_vs1,49,56,5	script	Exit#KoE	51,{	mes "[Exit]";	mes "See ya.";	close2;	warp "Save",0,0;	if ( getcharid(2) == $koegid )		getitem 501, 1; // configure prize here	end;} // Flagsguild_vs1,49,38,4	script	King of Emperium Hill#1::koe_flag	722,{	if ( !$koegid ) end;	mes "[King of Emperium Hill]";	mes "The Current King of Emperium Hill is the ["+ getguildname($koegid) +"] guild.";	close;OnRevKoE:	flagemblem $koegid;	end;}guild_vs1,61,49,6	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#2	722guild_vs1,38,49,2	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#3	722guild_vs1,49,61,0	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#4	722guild_vs1	mapflag	nobranchguild_vs1	mapflag	nomemoguild_vs1	mapflag	nopenaltyguild_vs1	mapflag	noreturnguild_vs1	mapflag	nosave	SavePointguild_vs1	mapflag	noteleportguild_vs1	mapflag	gvg_nopartyguild_vs1	mapflag	nowarpguild_vs1	mapflag	nowarptoguild_vs1	mapflag	guildlock

done :D think annie should post this herself at rathena :o

Edited by Zezicla

hi.. i extracted the patch manually on its destined files to edit.. and when i rebuild my svn.. i got an error

1>------ Build started: Project: map-server_sql, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  battle.c
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6602): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'if'
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6602): error C2039: 'class_' : is not a member of 'mob_data'
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapmob.h(116) : see declaration of 'mob_data'
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6603): error C2065: 'mapreg' : undeclared identifier
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6603): error C2223: left of '->readreg' must point to struct/union
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6603): error C2065: 'script' : undeclared identifier
1>e:rathena-mastersrcmapbattle.c(6603): error C2223: left of '->add_str' must point to struct/union
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 3 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========