Sign in to follow this  
Chilly

Rawr!

soooo.... after disappearing from the RO scene for about 2 years now, i might be coming back.  considering how long its been since i've done any scripting or database stuff, and how long its been since i've logged into kro or even kept up with the news, i doubt i'll be able to contribute much of anything yet.  theres a number of reasons why i left the rathena community and then quit GMing, financial issues being the biggest reason along with lack of free time and some drama with a few mod/devs.  i was never planning to come back to ro ever again, but with this new emulator and community, along with multiple requests from friends to finally make my own server, i might invite ro back into my life again (and hopefully not let it take over again).

i see lots of familiar names already, along with some new ones, so i just wanted to say hi to everyone!  i was told you guys are short handed with script/db devs, maybe after i get myself back up-to-date with everything i might help out a bit :>

...and some drama with a few mod/devs.

I really like this part

rathena has a lot drama ...

especially about everyone wants to be lead core-developer over there

but see now ? -> http://rathena.org/wiki/Staff

they end up having none now

they still have 3 active core-developer, but without a lead, they lost directions now

i was told you guys are short handed with script/db devs, maybe after i get myself back up-to-date with everything i might help out a bit :>

huhuhu ... I want more custom script commands <3