Brynner

@garbage patch

If Garbage mode is enabled(i.e by typing @garbage), The Dropped Item will disappear without any delay.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

If Garbage mode is enabled(i.e by typing @garbage), The Dropped Item will disappear without any delay.

hi dastgir, if you have time, can you make a configuration in this source code like 'item_garbage.txt'.

i that file, you will put what specific items will not deleted if the player accedentally dropped some important items like boss cards.

hi dastgir, if you have time, can you make a configuration in this source code like 'item_garbage.txt'.

i that file, you will put what specific items will not deleted if the player accedentally dropped some important items like boss cards.

Here it is: @Garbage with item_garbage.diff

Add ItemID to item_garbage.txt and it will not be deleted if player drop item x accidently.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Here it is: attachicon.gif@Garbage with item_garbage.diff

Add ItemID to item_garbage.txt and it will not be deleted if player drop item x accidently.

thanks!

Here it is: attachicon.gif@Garbage with item_garbage.diff

how about failed to drop the item instead of dropping it? for example it will show a message '%s' cannot be deleted. then item will stay in the inventory

@Frost

Item_trade.txt , you can add itemID there and configure to avoid drops

@karazu

Not Exactly, Since it just cleans the item you dropped(not all items of map).

can you make the code like this. instead of dropping the item even the @garbage is active, it will show a message you cannot drop this item.

can you make the code like this. instead of dropping the item even the @garbage is active, it will show a message you cannot drop this item.

Well What exactly you want?

Garbage means the item will be deleted immediately as its dropped.

If you don't want specific Item to drop, You can enable ItemLock, Else you can use character bounded items, or configure item_id in item_trade.txt