IT IS BROKEN AND NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST HERCULES AS OF (29/05/2016) ANY DEV IS FREE TO POST THE UPDATED CODE
NOTE, do backups of your src folder AND your login mysql database.
1. Download the file I attached.
2. Place mac_check.patch into your hercules folder and apply the patch via GIT (or add it manually if you got problem with GIT).
3. Recompile the server, do NOT start the server yet!
4. Open your mysql tool (or phpMyAdmin) and select your ragnarok (server) database.
5. Copy the below text into the query window
ALTER TABLE `login` ADD COLUMN `last_mac` VARCHAR(18) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `pincode_change` ;
6. Click run / apply to add the new last_mac to your login database.
You are set serverwise!!
What do you need to send the mac?
1. Your client must have the "Use SSO login packet" diff enabled.
Edited by evilpuncker, 29 May 2016 - 08:32 PM.