ScriptingPhailure

Increasing max values allowed in itemdb

Question

Is there a way to increase the maximum allowed values for the item db? The cap seems to be at 32768.

If there is a way, is there some sort of drawback to doing so?

post-1911-0-21291100-1395609923_thumb.png

8 answers to this question

item_db.h

-#define MAX_ITEMDB 0x8000 // 32k array entries in array (the rest goes to the db)

+#define MAX_ITEMDB 0x10000 // 64k array entries in array (the rest goes to the db)

/src/common/mmo.h

- short nameid;

+ unsigned short nameid;

here i can use '@item 600001' to create item with id 60001

VDGft1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

and more adjust

mysql card0~ card3 field type change to int

and adjust bonus script param type

bonus2 bAddMonsterDropItem,n,x

bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,n,x,y;

Edited by Angelmelody

item_db.h

#define MAX_ITEMDB 0x8000 // 32k array entries in array (the rest goes to the db)

but for sure it is capped because of client limitation, same as MAX_ZENY etc etc

@@Angelmelody, I did as said on this post. I can see the item everything description but when equipped I can't see the view of the item o.O

I am getting this error, items really  dont save when char logs out but the view of them exists. The ones passed the max cap of 32768 or w/e it is. D:

[SQL]: DB error - data of field 'nameid' was truncated.[Debug]: column - 1[Debug]: data   - type=UNSIGNED MYSQL_TYPE_LONG, length=2[Debug]: buffer - type=MYSQL_TYPE_SHORT, length=2[Info]: Saved char 150000 - Aeromesi: inventory status skills.

@@Angelmelody, I did as said on this post. I can see the item everything description but when equipped I can't see the view of the item o.O

I am getting this error, items really  dont save when char logs out but the view of them exists. The ones passed the max cap of 32768 or w/e it is. D:

[SQL]: DB error - data of field 'nameid' was truncated.[Debug]: column - 1[Debug]: data   - type=UNSIGNED MYSQL_TYPE_LONG, length=2[Debug]: buffer - type=MYSQL_TYPE_SHORT, length=2[Info]: Saved char 150000 - Aeromesi: inventory status skills.

Apparently this feature is to be implented soon™.

here click me to solve that error when saving inventory data

sir, can you please elaborate what should i do how to enable 30k + item_db? im new here in hercules.