Sign in to follow this  
Olrox

[Showcase] Vocaloid Stage

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OlroxMaps

1. Concept

Hi, I have been really busy to show stuff I have made, but here I'm. Just a commision of a very particular map I did, which I name it as "Vocaloid Stage"

Logo_miku_l.png

The primary idea was to create a small map for event purposes, which concist in a stage. However, the amount of custom material I had to add and features, made possible to recreate the map with a lot of life as usual.

2. Features

1794557_579657975460876_2054798226_n.jpg

a4a449a.png

Again new features on this map:

[*]An animated TV on the back area of the stage. The animation of a TV was improved a lot since I did one in a previous map

[*]We have a huge background panel of LED screens that adds a panoramic view to the stage. Before I was planning to make it animated but It was just too much :P

[*]Effects like a visual shake effect that represents the stage playing with very loud music.

[*]A pack of stage objects as spotlights, speakers that I modeled and texturized myself

[*]Effects like clouds to add more representation of a stage, and sound effects like people cheering at the concert.

[*]3. Video *watch in HD 1080p*

Please I suggest you to watch the video. This map comes with animation that you can't see on screensshots!

4. Screenshots

Some screenshots. There isn't a particular order or purpose on the screens here, just some overview screenshots and maybe some others that has to do with close ups.

vocaloid_0000_Layer%208.jpg

vocaloid_0001_Layer%207.jpg

vocaloid_0002_Layer%206.jpg

vocaloid_0003_Layer%205.jpg

vocaloid_0004_Layer%204.jpg

vocaloid_0005_Layer%203.jpg

Comments are always apreciated. Thank you in advance :D