Aeomin

Thor Patcher

Can I suggest something, Aeomin?

Could you bundle a "loader" part in the patch? after the patch is complete, this would make this patcher so awesome!!!!! :D

loader part?

Aeomin, I was using the exact same patcher that I had sent you for reverse-engineering.

2.6.1.66? There are known bugs in this version...

[EDIT]

Oh you are updating to current version. Have you tried the one I provided from last reply?

Edited by Aeomin

Yes Aeomin, i Mean, do all the current features, and after patch is complete, when you click on Launch button, the patcher prompts for the user and password, then sends it to the exe as hash (since they removed login window)

Yes Aeomin, i Mean, do all the current features, and after patch is complete, when you click on Launch button, the patcher prompts for the user and password, then sends it to the exe as hash (since they removed login window)

Currently it is at feature freeze. New feature would be possible starting next major release, which is bit overdue now. Hopefully I have some time next 2 months.

I use Thor Since several years now, But never had a problem like this:
I set up a new thor patcher for a friend. gpf and encrypted gpf work fine, but thor files (example bgms) are not applied. I First thought its maybe my thor maker but tried it with different ones and its always like this. Any ideas about this? Sorry for typos, sent from my phone

edit: seems it's something inside the skin which causes .thor files not beeing applied

Edited by Ridley

Currently it is at feature freeze. New feature would be possible starting next major release, which is bit overdue now. Hopefully I have some time next 2 months.

I hope everything is going fine to you =) this is still the best patcher ever xD

I hope everything is going fine to you =) this is still the best patcher ever xD

I find myself working on this project every now and then. Time and laziness kills.

I find myself working on this project every now and then. Time and laziness kills.

glad to hear that :) hope to see some news soon :P

is it possible to have player send their main file hash ? client.exe has it featured built in in thor patcher can you please make it can be configured to tell specific file to send their hash to server to confirm

is it possible to have player send their main file hash ? client.exe has it featured built in in thor patcher can you please make it can be configured to tell specific file to send their hash to server to confirm

Hashing related function is marked deprecated.

Hashing related function is marked deprecated.

Ops idk it was deprecated it was a good feature

http://superuser.com/a/605012

^ That explains how to make the patcher run as admin automatically, for all those that have been asking. It requires the Windows SDK (which is free) to do so, but it only take a few minutes to set it up.

By the way, Aeomin, there seems to be some kind of issue with the newest version (2.6.4.8) giving corrupt patches. I know for a fact that the files I'm patching aren't corrupt (if I put them in a GRF myself they work fine, and even viewing in Windows via thumbnail shows up fine), but as soon as I patch them using the latest Thor they'll be corrupt. It only happens with a few select files, but if I try to re-patch them (again, using the clean, non-corrupt files), they'll still be corrupt. If I try patching those same files in again with a new file name, they'll suddenly be okay.

Which leads me to 2 questions:

1) Is there a known issue with certain files or file names not being packed properly by Thor? It seems to happen with various file types (.spr, .bmp, etc), so I'm not sure exactly what causes the corruption. It's definitely not a problem with the original files, though.

2) Does the new patcher have some kind of check to avoid duplicate files being patched in? It seems odd that I can't just re-patch the clean files to fix them, and doing multiple patches so I can rename corrupt files is a little excessive.

As a note, I previously used version 2.6.1.64 and never had a single corrupt patch go through that one, so it's definitely something that was changed in the patcher in one of the more recent updates.

Thanks. :o

same here I'm having issues patching in latest thor and also the .dat file, the latest thor doesn't read the old .dat file so when the patcher.exe is replace it patch again in the very first patch.

Sorry for this long delay, I have not been monitoring the forum. Was expecting getting email notification but doesn't seem to be the case.

hi, is there a way to run the patcher as admin by default?

It used to be run as admin by default, but mechanism changed to run as admin when needed. Is it not working properly?

http://superuser.com/a/605012

^ That explains how to make the patcher run as admin automatically, for all those that have been asking. It requires the Windows SDK (which is free) to do so, but it only take a few minutes to set it up.

By the way, Aeomin, there seems to be some kind of issue with the newest version (2.6.4.8) giving corrupt patches. I know for a fact that the files I'm patching aren't corrupt (if I put them in a GRF myself they work fine, and even viewing in Windows via thumbnail shows up fine), but as soon as I patch them using the latest Thor they'll be corrupt. It only happens with a few select files, but if I try to re-patch them (again, using the clean, non-corrupt files), they'll still be corrupt. If I try patching those same files in again with a new file name, they'll suddenly be okay.

Which leads me to 2 questions:

1) Is there a known issue with certain files or file names not being packed properly by Thor? It seems to happen with various file types (.spr, .bmp, etc), so I'm not sure exactly what causes the corruption. It's definitely not a problem with the original files, though.

2) Does the new patcher have some kind of check to avoid duplicate files being patched in? It seems odd that I can't just re-patch the clean files to fix them, and doing multiple patches so I can rename corrupt files is a little excessive.

As a note, I previously used version 2.6.1.64 and never had a single corrupt patch go through that one, so it's definitely something that was changed in the patcher in one of the more recent updates.

Thanks. :o

Yea, that is how previous versions enforces admin privilege. But mechanism changed.. the new method might be crap though..There is another way that is more user friendly but haven't try it yet.

There isn't any known issue, but I have changed a lot in the code. So it could be regression happening. If you have reproducible problematic patch file, send them to me.

Well, there isn't any duplicate file detection because it would decrease performance.

Yea , older versions might work.. but I do remember they have memory problem, so it might work for you but crash for others.

same here I'm having issues patching in latest thor and also the .dat file, the latest thor doesn't read the old .dat file so when the patcher.exe is replace it patch again in the very first patch.

Which old version?

I've been using thor for many years now and never experience major issues only after you publish ver2.6.1.66+ the issues occurred. And I think the most stable right now is 2.6.1.66 no offense.

I also notice while patching the download speed is not normal.

that's why we reverted to 2.6.1.66. Is it possible that you implement this feature

[2014-03-29] Aeomin - Progress bar now uses system native style, change color feature is deprecated. Use image based progress bar if needed.

in 2.6.1.66

Edited by alohadoubt

There isn't any known issue, but I have changed a lot in the code. So it could be regression happening. If you have reproducible problematic patch file, send them to me.

Well, there isn't any duplicate file detection because it would decrease performance.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rymv44z6l2122c9

The "Corrupted" folder is the original patch that failed, I believe it was the textureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º[email protected] and [email protected] files that were corrupt. The "Clean Repatch" folder was my attempt to fix it by repatching the original files, but it failed to repatch them. I left the original data files in there as well so you can see that the originals weren't corrupt.

As a note, I found out that if I add a patch with a different file using the same name, then patch the original file again, it usually fixes it. So for example, if HeadgearA.spr gets corrupted, I could just rename RandomHG.spr to HeadgearA.spr, patch it, then patch in the original HeadgearA.spr again and it wouldn't be corrupted anymore. It definitely seems like there's something preventing it from repatching identical files, so maybe it's integrated into the GRF library you're using or something.

I've been using thor for many years now and never experience major issues only after you publish ver2.6.1.66+ the issues occurred. And I think the most stable right now is 2.6.1.66 no offense.

I also notice while patching the download speed is not normal.

that's why we reverted to 2.6.1.66. Is it possible that you implement this feature

[2014-03-29] Aeomin - Progress bar now uses system native style, change color feature is deprecated. Use image based progress bar if needed.

in 2.6.1.66

You mean that's the cause of corruption? I doubt so...

https://www.mediafire.com/?rymv44z6l2122c9

The "Corrupted" folder is the original patch that failed, I believe it was the textureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºmap[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> and [email protected]files that were corrupt. The "Clean Repatch" folder was my attempt to fix it by repatching the original files, but it failed to repatch them. I left the original data files in there as well so you can see that the originals weren't corrupt.

As a note, I found out that if I add a patch with a different file using the same name, then patch the original file again, it usually fixes it. So for example, if HeadgearA.spr gets corrupted, I could just rename RandomHG.spr to HeadgearA.spr, patch it, then patch in the original HeadgearA.spr again and it wouldn't be corrupted anymore. It definitely seems like there's something preventing it from repatching identical files, so maybe it's integrated into the GRF library you're using or something.

I haven't tested that file yet, but my speculation that somehow renaming fixed corruption would be the new file is larger than the old one? When new file file is larger, it goes to a different mechanism..

There isn't anything that prevents repatching identical file, and the GRF library is custom made.. I will test it out.

I haven't tested that file yet, but my speculation that somehow renaming fixed corruption would be the new file is larger than the old one? When new file file is larger, it goes to a different mechanism..

That might be the case, yeah. I don't remember what the file sizes were when I replaced them, but I just used a different item's sprite files to do it, so it's definitely possible they were larger files.

sup aeomin, can you share with us if you have any update to it for us? =D this is still the best patcher ever and I just want to ask that on behalf of the community :D 

PS: sorry for bothering you with this every year lol xD

Hey Aeomin,

I'm using thor patcher on a mac through crossover in a WinXP Service Pack 3 bottle... everything works fine except while patching for over 10-20seconds it gives an error... below is the bug report if you can help me out i'd be very grateful.

date/time : 2015-05-21, 19:50:15, 986ms
computer name : Saguns-iMac
user name : Sagun
operating system : Windows XP Service Pack 3 build 2600
system language : English
system up time : 3 days 22 hours
program up time : 28 seconds
processors : 4x Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.40GHz
physical memory : 1082/2048 MB (free/total)
free disk space : (C:) 736.44 GB
display mode : 2560x1440, 32 bit
process id : $4e
allocated memory : 117.69 MB
executable : SpireRO-Patcher.exe
exec. date/time : 2015-05-21 19:43
version : 2.6.2.68
compiled with : Delphi 2010
madExcept version : 3.0l
callstack crc : $6515c07b, $4a8dad56, $ffbeed85
count : 2
exception number : 1
exception class : EZeroDivide
exception message : Floating point division by zero.

main thread ($91):
6515c07b +000 gkmedias.dll
65172009 +3f9 gkmedias.dll _moz_cairo_scaled_font_create
480cc491 +031 msvcrt.dll malloc
6516e787 +00b gkmedias.dll _moz_cairo_font_options_create
480cc6cc +02c msvcrt.dll free
61e4750a +00a mozalloc.dll moz_free
61e475eb +00b mozalloc.dll moz_xmalloc
61e475eb +00b mozalloc.dll moz_xmalloc
0245955a +00a nspr4.dll PR_Malloc
024595a3 +00a nspr4.dll PR_Free
446e29ca +0aa user32.dll DispatchMessageW
0051db91 +11d SpireRO-Patcher.exe Forms TApplication.ProcessMessage
0051dbd6 +00a SpireRO-Patcher.exe Forms TApplication.HandleMessage
0051df01 +0c9 SpireRO-Patcher.exe Forms TApplication.Run
00618cbf +33b SpireRO-Patcher.exe Thor 235 +69 initialization

thread $5f:
7b8312eb +1fb KERNEL32.dll WriteFile
7bc6ce68 +068 ntdll.dll NtWaitForMultipleObjects
7bc6cec6 +036 ntdll.dll NtWaitForSingleObject

thread $95:

thread $48:

thread $75:

thread $87:

thread $65:
7b871693 +023 KERNEL32.dll UnmapViewOfFile
478e16dc +2cc wininet.dll CommitUrlCacheEntryW
7b866efc +15c KERNEL32.dll WaitForMultipleObjectsEx
7b871693 +023 KERNEL32.dll UnmapViewOfFile
478e37f3 +063 wininet.dll RetrieveUrlCacheEntryFileW
478e38f1 +0e1 wininet.dll RetrieveUrlCacheEntryStreamW
4893d94c +02c crypt32.dll CryptMemFree
4830f474 +1e4 secur32.dll InitializeSecurityContextW

thread $2f:

thread $77:

thread $5b:
4893d94c +02c crypt32.dll CryptMemFree

thread $8e:

thread $51:

thread $53:

thread $3e:

thread $72:

thread $93:

thread $7d:

thread $94:

thread $52:

thread $6a:

thread $67:

thread $68:

thread $79:

thread $5d:

thread $58:
7b867013 +033 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject
02469825 +0ce nspr4.dll _PR_NativeRunThread
00464631 +00d SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept CallThreadProcSafe
0046469b +037 SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept ThreadExceptFrame
>> created by main thread ($91) at:
480fb6d6 +0b6 msvcrt.dll _beginthreadex

thread $59:

thread $17:

thread $4d:
7bc6cd17 +157 ntdll.dll NtDelayExecution
7b838c66 +026 KERNEL32.dll GetTickCount64
7b867154 +054 KERNEL32.dll SleepEx
7b8671ae +01e KERNEL32.dll Sleep
478bd040 +000 wininet.dll

thread $4f:

thread $4c:
7bc6ce68 +68 ntdll.dll NtWaitForMultipleObjects
7bc6cec6 +36 ntdll.dll NtWaitForSingleObject
00464631 +0d SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept CallThreadProcSafe
0046469b +37 SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept ThreadExceptFrame
>> created by thread $6e at:
4239fad9 +00 rpcrt4.dll

thread $6e:
7b8683c3 +023 KERNEL32.dll SetEvent
42398768 +000 rpcrt4.dll

thread $61:
7b867767 +0b7 KERNEL32.dll CreateSemaphoreExW

thread $63:

thread $8f:

thread $49: <priority:-1>
7bc6ce68 +068 ntdll.dll                     NtWaitForMultipleObjects
7b866efc +15c KERNEL32.dll                  WaitForMultipleObjectsEx
7b867013 +033 KERNEL32.dll                  WaitForSingleObject
02469825 +0ce nspr4.dll                     _PR_NativeRunThread
480fb6d6 +0b6 msvcrt.dll                    _beginthreadex

thread $5a:
480cc6cc +02c msvcrt.dll                    free
61e4750a +00a mozalloc.dll                  moz_free

thread $6f:
480cc491 +31 msvcrt.dll                    malloc
61e4751e +0a mozalloc.dll                  moz_malloc
7b866ce9 +29 KERNEL32.dll                  InitializeCriticalSectionEx
480cc682 +32 msvcrt.dll                    calloc
7b838c66 +26 KERNEL32.dll                  GetTickCount64
7b838cc1 +11 KERNEL32.dll                  GetTickCount
480cc6cc +2c msvcrt.dll                    free
61e4750a +0a mozalloc.dll                  moz_free
02469825 +ce nspr4.dll                     _PR_NativeRunThread
480fb6d6 +b6 msvcrt.dll                    _beginthreadex

thread $70:
7b867dac +0ec KERNEL32.dll                  CreateEventExW
7b867f19 +0b9 KERNEL32.dll                  CreateEventExA
7b866f6b +03b KERNEL32.dll                  WaitForMultipleObjects
480cc6cc +02c msvcrt.dll                    free
61e4750a +00a mozalloc.dll                  moz_free

thread $73:

thread $71:
7bc6ce68 +68 ntdll.dll                     NtWaitForMultipleObjects
7bc6cec6 +36 ntdll.dll                     NtWaitForSingleObject
7b86991a +9a KERNEL32.dll                  GetQueuedCompletionStatus
6a061f6c +00 xul.dll

thread $69 (TPatchWorker):
00566408 +00c SpireRO-Patcher.exe ThreadQueueList  29 +1 TThreadQueueList.GetCount
00602dbf +207 SpireRO-Patcher.exe PatchWorker      62 +4 TPatchWorker.Execute
0046474f +02b SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept              HookedTThreadExecute
0049d0e6 +042 SpireRO-Patcher.exe Classes                ThreadProc
00406770 +028 SpireRO-Patcher.exe System          985 +0 ThreadWrapper
00464631 +00d SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept              CallThreadProcSafe
0046469b +037 SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept              ThreadExceptFrame
>> created by thread $97 at:
00603067 +01b SpireRO-Patcher.exe PatchWorker     132 +1 TPatchWorker.Create

thread $62:
7b8312eb +1fb KERNEL32.dll  WriteFile
7bc6ce68 +068 ntdll.dll     NtWaitForMultipleObjects
7bc6cec6 +036 ntdll.dll     NtWaitForSingleObject

thread $96 (TEventThread):
7bc6cd17 +157 ntdll.dll                               NtDelayExecution
7b867154 +054 KERNEL32.dll                            SleepEx
7b8671ae +01e KERNEL32.dll                            Sleep
00566951 +04d SpireRO-Patcher.exe EventThread  44 +15 TEventThread.Run
005564d8 +0f0 SpireRO-Patcher.exe IdThread    351 +38 TIdThread.Execute
0046474f +02b SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept           HookedTThreadExecute
0049d0e6 +042 SpireRO-Patcher.exe Classes             ThreadProc
00406770 +028 SpireRO-Patcher.exe System      985  +0 ThreadWrapper
00464631 +00d SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept           CallThreadProcSafe
0046469b +037 SpireRO-Patcher.exe madExcept           ThreadExceptFrame
005566da +052 SpireRO-Patcher.exe IdThread    418 +20 TIdThread.Create

modules:
00400000 SpireRO-Patcher.exe 2.6.2.68        C:Program FilesRO-ToolsThor_Patcher[2.6.2.68]Patcher
02450000 nspr4.dll           4.9.6.0         C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
02490000 nssutil3.dll        3.14.3.0        C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
40710000 hlink.dll                           C:windowssystem32
40730000 msxml.dll                           C:windowssystem32
40790000 advapi32.dll        5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
42290000 schannel.dll        5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
42340000 version.dll         5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
42360000 rpcrt4.dll          5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
423d0000 msimg32.dll                         C:windowssystem32
423e0000 wsock32.dll         4.0.0.0         C:windowssystem32
42510000 oleaut32.dll        6.0.6001.18000  C:windowssystem32
42610000 ole32.dll           10.0.0.0        C:windowssystem32
42720000 ws2_32.dll          5.1.2600.5512   C:windowssystem32
42760000 iphlpapi.dll        5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
42780000 shlwapi.dll         6.0.2800.1692   C:windowssystem32
44680000 user32.dll          5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
447c0000 gdi32.dll           10.0.0.0        C:windowssystem32
448c0000 shell32.dll         4.72.3110.1     C:windowssystem32
44ad0000 comctl32.dll        5.81.4704.1100  C:windowssystem32
44bd0000 comdlg32.dll        4.0.0.950       C:windowssystem32
44cb0000 winspool.drv        5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
44d60000 winemac.drv                         C:windowssystem32
44f30000 msxml2.dll                          C:windowssystem32
46420000 wineps.drv                          C:windowssystem32
475f0000 imm32.dll           5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
47760000 olepro32.dll        5.0.4522.0      C:windowssystem32
47770000 uxtheme.dll         10.0.0.0        C:windowssystem32
477b0000 ieframe.dll         8.0.7601.17601  C:windowssystem32
47810000 urlmon.dll          6.0.2800.1485   C:windowssystem32
478a0000 wininet.dll         6.0.2800.1106   C:windowssystem32
47910000 mpr.dll             5.0.2195.6611   C:windowssystem32
47f70000 fwpuclnt.dll                        C:windowssystem32
47f90000 mshtml.dll          6.0.2800.1106   C:windowssystem32
480a0000 msvcrt.dll          7.0.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
48130000 usp10.dll                           C:windowssystem32
48170000 winmm.dll                           C:windowssystem32
48220000 psapi.dll           5.1.2600.3264   C:windowssystem32
48240000 dbghelp.dll         5.1.2600.3264   C:windowssystem32
482a0000 netapi32.dll                        C:windowssystem32
482c0000 rasapi32.dll                        C:windowssystem32
482e0000 rasdlg.dll                          C:windowssystem32
482f0000 secur32.dll                         C:windowssystem32
48320000 setupapi.dll                        C:windowssystem32
48380000 userenv.dll                         C:windowssystem32
483b0000 jscript.dll         5.7.7601.16982  C:windowssystem32
48430000 t2embed.dll                         C:windowssystem32
488d0000 mlang.dll                           C:windowssystem32
48900000 crypt32.dll         5.131.2600.1243 C:windowssystem32
489c0000 rsaenh.dll          5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
61700000 mozsqlite3.dll      21.0.0.4884     C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
61e40000 mozalloc.dll        21.0.0.4884     C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
622c0000 plds4.dll           4.9.6.0         C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
62d40000 smime3.dll          3.14.3.0        C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
64700000 ssl3.dll            3.14.3.0        C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
64a40000 nss3.dll            3.14.3.0        C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
64f00000 gkmedias.dll        21.0.0.4884     C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
65fc0000 mozglue.dll         21.0.0.4884     C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
69b10000 msxml3.dll          8.70.1104.0     C:windowssystem32
69c40000 xul.dll             21.0.0.4884     C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
6ce40000 plc4.dll            4.9.6.0         C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
70180000 mozjs.dll                           C:windowssystem32gecko2.21wine_gecko
7b810000 KERNEL32.dll        5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32
7bc10000 ntdll.dll           5.1.2600.2180   C:windowssystem32

processes:
0c services.exe        0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
1b winedevice.exe      0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
21 plugplay.exe        0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
30 explorer.exe        0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
38 winewrapper.exe     0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
3a spire.exe           0 0 idle   C:Program FilesSpireRO
35 winewrapper.exe     0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
11 spire.exe           0 0 idle   C:Program FilesSpireRO
2d winewrapper.exe     0 0 normal C:windowssystem32
2b taskmgr.exe         0 0 high   Z:ApplicationsCrossOver copy.appContentsSharedSupportCrossOverlibwine
54 ConfigEmbeder.exe   0 0 normal C:Program FilesRO-ToolsThor_Patcher[2.6.2.68]Tools
4e SpireRO-Patcher.exe 0 0 normal C:Program FilesRO-ToolsThor_Patcher[2.6.2.68]Patcher

cpu registers:
eax = 00000000
ebx = 05ab10b8
ecx = 0000041d
edx = 00000000
esi = 05ab12b8
edi = 05ab12a4
eip = 6515c081
esp = 0033a4c0
ebp = 00000000

stack dump:
0033a4c0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 30 13 ab 05 01 00 00 00  ........0.......
0033a4d0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a4e0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a4f0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 11 00 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a500  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a510  d8 cf 5c 03 e0 f7 02 00 - 63 69 6e 75 60 2f 22 40  .......cinu`/"@
0033a520  03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 10 88 a6 05 35 e9 82 44  ............5..D
0033a530  e4 f4 82 44 87 00 03 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ...D............
0033a540  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a550  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
0033a560  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - c8 a5 33 00 35 e9 82 44  ..........3.5..D
0033a570  e4 f4 82 44 87 00 03 00 - e9 41 7c 44 35 e9 82 44  ...D.....A|D5..D
0033a580  f8 e8 16 65 88 a6 33 00 - 00 a6 33 00 53 73 14 65  ...e..3...3.Ss.e
0033a590  88 a6 33 00 98 10 ab 05 - b8 34 12 00 a8 d4 7c 44  ..3......4....|D
0033a5a0  ff ff ff ff c0 a5 33 00 - d8 a5 33 00 f8 9d 5a 03  ......3...3...Z.
0033a5b0  00 00 00 00 00 a6 33 00 - 08 10 ab 05 0c 20 17 65  ......3........e
0033a5c0  08 10 ab 05 18 a8 33 00 - 48 a8 33 00 98 10 ab 05  ......3.H.3.....
0033a5d0  fc a5 33 00 5e cb c3 7b - 48 a6 33 00 cf cb c3 7b  ..3.^..{H.3....{
0033a5e0  87 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 08 10 ab 05  ................
0033a5f0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................

disassembling:
[...]
00618c97       mov     eax, [eax]
00618c99       mov     dl, 1
00618c9b       call    -$f9294 ($51fa0c)      ; Forms.TApplication.SetMainFormOnTaskBar
00618ca0 234   mov     ecx, [$62b974]
00618ca6       mov     eax, [$62bbd0]
00618cab       mov     eax, [eax]
00618cad       mov     edx, [$60aaa8]
00618cb3       call    -$fafd0 ($51dce8)      ; Forms.TApplication.CreateForm
00618cb8 235   mov     eax, [$62bbd0]
00618cbd       mov     eax, [eax]
00618cbf     > call    -$fae8c ($51de38)      ; Forms.TApplication.Run
00618cc4 237   mov     eax, [$632f18]
00618cc9       xor     edx, edx
00618ccb       mov     [$632f18], edx
00618cd1       call    -$21389e ($405438)     ; System.TObject.Free
00618cd6       mov     eax, [$62bba4]
00618cdb       mov     eax, [eax]
00618cdd       mov     edx, [$62bba4]
00618ce3       xor     ecx, ecx
00618ce5       mov     [edx], ecx
00618ce7       call    -$2138b4 ($405438)     ; System.TObject.Free

Also another issue i'm facing is with the config generator, where i can't drop the file as it's working in a wine bottle (crossover on iMac)... tried dropping in wine explorer aswell but it won't.. so if you could please make it possible to save the config file by typing in the destination folder it'd be divine !
Edited by Smokexyz

Can i update .conf file via patch?, i tried with no success.

You shouldn't have to update the .conf file via a patcher - but update the patcher itself.

(Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean)

i tried to update my thor patcher using the "Patcher & Game EXE"  and it seems not overwriting the old one.

~my .thor file is correct 

~it patched but not overwrite

~tried running as administrator

is there a config needed to make it work?

Edited by humble

[button:Extra]
Mode=1, Action='http://google.com'

seems to be mode 1 not functioning. instead, it looks like mode 1 & mode 2 are identical. if u set mode 1, the thor patcher will open the directory instead of opening URL.