Dastgir

item_db.conf to item_db.txt

i cant woring.... :(

OWnHHiw.jpg

JKp7ajh.jpg

Sorry for late reply, but please provide item_db_conversion.log so I can debug that error.

Can someone help me? When I open the conf2db.bat the CMD window opens but immediately closes. AM I missing something here? I already copied item_db.conf in the folder containing the rest of the conf2db files.

Another request, can some pls provide a.zip or .rar of the program? I'm using SVN and not GIT so I can't get the program directly from the repository.

Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me? When I open the conf2db.bat the CMD window opens but immediately closes. AM I missing something here? I already copied item_db.conf in the folder containing the rest of the conf2db files.

Another request, can some pls provide a.zip or .rar of the program? I'm using SVN and not GIT so I can't get the program directly from the repository.

Thanks in advance!

ZIP File: https://github.com/dastgir/Scripts/archive/master.zip

hmm.. did conf2db.bat asked something to put?(filenames?)

Thank you very much for the ZIP file Sir Dastgir. I was finally able to convert item_db.conf to item_db.txt because of you.

Regarding your question, no. Before you gave me the ZIP the .bat file automatically closes leaving me no window to type anything into. Maybe it has something to do with some missing files since before I only downloaded the conf2db folder and not the master folder.

Thanks again! :)

I downloaded and clicking Scripts-master\Lua\multi-tools\conf2db.bat and it said:

'lua53.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Which lua53.exe should I use? I tried to download lua5.3.2 from web and now it said:
Enter .Conf FileName: item_db.conf
Enter Output FileName: item_db.txt
Enter Format("RE",Or see README.md): RE
lua53.exe: multi-tools.lub: size_t size mismatch in precompiled chunk

I forgot to mention here,

I have merged it with other programs, and the itemdb conf to txt is now (almost) scriptable by tables.lua file

@AnyThing

I changed from lua 5.3 to 5.2 (reverted one version) due to some compatibility issue