fA73qtC.png

57ukDON.png

CoQBXyj.png

wc8I3iS.png

NW7YUQR.jpg

@@gantz some of those are from http://free2play.asia/

made by Plug and Play PH

But both of you Gantz and Plug&Play

got majority of your graphic contents from -> Philippine Ragnarok Online http://ragnarok.levelupgames.ph/main/

which is the original base of your designs.

Edited by Legend

The "more items" button is a direct copy of the official PhillipineRO from this link:

So Gantz is actually stealing work from the official RO and calling it his own work... good to know. When things happen like this do we disapprove their services? Because technically it wouldn't be his work/service o_O

http://ragnarok.levelupgames.ph/main/

The "more items" button is a direct copy of the official PhillipineRO from this link:

So Gantz is actually stealing work from the official RO and calling it his own work... good to know. When things happen like this do we disapprove their services? Because technically it wouldn't be his work/service o_O

http://ragnarok.levelupgames.ph/main/

Hi... Thank you for your time to comment here.

First of all  I didn't put my "Designed by:" Because almost everything is a copyright of philippine ragnarok online its a request by a client. So I didn't take any credits from here.  Thank you guys.

But you sold the work and made profit by from not a "design" but things like buttons etc.

Such as this?

button_moreitems.gif

Even the header with the information of the website contains very similar/same design.

Last time I checked you don't sell a website design to a client because they want a ripped website. Rip it in your own way (as in totally different images, very SIMILAR structure, but overall different in ALL aspects of the design), don't just right click and copy IMG URL's :/ (More items button, char images, Background image)

Same background. Header information just has small additions. the white whirls of wind just have extended peaks.

I don't know what else to say but you shouldn't be taking requests to rip a website and sell it. Pretty sure that's labeled illegal.

Yea its a copyright. Actually everything even the RO graphic images are copyright from Gravity.
That website I made I didn't take a profit from its design because, the client only paid for coding. 

LNhJOaR.png

iNl4zyt.jpg

But you sold the work and made profit by from not a "design" but things like buttons etc.

Such as this?

button_moreitems.gif

Even the header with the information of the website contains very similar/same design.

Last time I checked you don't sell a website design to a client because they want a ripped website. Rip it in your own way (as in totally different images, very SIMILAR structure, but overall different in ALL aspects of the design), don't just right click and copy IMG URL's :/ (More items button, char images, Background image)

Same background. Header information just has small additions. the white whirls of wind just have extended peaks.

I don't know what else to say but you shouldn't be taking requests to rip a website and sell it. Pretty sure that's labeled illegal.

and where is problem ?

he didnt claimed the copyright on the images since they are just rip offs, and as he said his Client requested the design coding only and not creating of the images.

and about " Ripped Stuff & Work of others"   i bet 10 USD if i buy your full Instance pack now it will contain the Maps from Syouji or other designers since they are part of your Instances. so you doing exaclty the same you sell the work of  others inside your package.

Edited by ossi0110

The Package doesn't contain the map, you have to go to the link provided (rAthena download link) and put all credits to Syouji for the warp scripts/map.

All other things besides that 1 trivia were made by me :P, the trivia map was made by me.

Opening this topic back up. Please keep the discussion on topic. Ossi makes a valid point. A lot of designers don't "make" their own at times. They're images taken from other places (i.e. Gravity classes). I'm not saying all designers do, but majority. This doesn't break our rules so it's fine to reopen.