Shakto

2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)

Beret: Well it's possible but that will require hexing the client using http://www.ollydbg.de/

But I don't think that over 6 digits is supported on ragexe...ask the professionals maybe they knew something about it. :)

I think it might be possible to get it upto 10 digits (2^32 is the max value that can happen) but I am not gonna be doing that ... atleast not for now.

wow will be really awesome when this happen :D btw I want to ask for a simple diff if you guys don't mind, since I don't want to hex my client every time :P

the diff is to disable chat on file ba_frostjoke / dc_scream, more info on the following link:

http://rathena.org/board/topic/71600-ask-about-dc-screamtxt-on-grf/#entry155680

i might be interested in raising the 999999 limit to 2147483648 

but i dunno how i can test if its working :P

I might test it for you since my test server is a hybrid of renewal features with old atk/matk/def mechanism and a high rate server xD (999 max lvl and 600 stats)

Anyone else noticed that after 2013-08-21, the diffed hexed doesn't open or it is just me doing something wrong?

I also noticed this on 2013-07-28. Maybe something changed?

Any ideas @Neo?

@evilpuncker i already added the patches to xDiffGen. xDiff files just need to be generated again.

@Lanz i guess it can be added.

that is nice :D btw u did the damage thing too? and how to generate the files again? I want to test it badly xD

Edited by evilpuncker

not yet ... im working on fixing my custom shield thing. apparently there is an item id limit for shields in the client. if you add shield items with item id beyond 2200 it doesnt pick up the sprite  :angry: .

I wonder where Shakto disappeared to .... again.

Hey guys, anyone know how can i add aura in my client, it is 2013-07-03 ; i can't see the aura in any level. I realized that i need a file to put in devpatches in diffgen folder to be able to use the diffgen and make a file .xdiff, but i don't have it. Can anyone help me?

Edited by Slowpoker

i have this problem when i try to use the party booking by /recruit command

clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0000 (0xffff), 6 bytes received), disconecting session #3

the 0xffff change if i select a different job in the recruit window, but always have error :(
anyone can help me?

(so Hercules  plan to  implement  Rebellion?, i support @angelmelody, i'm trying to add it manualy, but is hard, especially the skills xD )

I've been diffing almost 50x already.

Client: 2013-08-07

I don't know why, i run loki and it pops up if you want to open the client.exe selected yes and nothings happen but it's running in the background (Windows task manager). Anyone can provide me a working sample copy of this client? 2013-08-07 or am i doing wrong? Followed the FAQs.

You can youse 20130807 without running loki client.. 

download this diff 

http://sourceforge.net/p/xdiffgen/code/HEAD/tree/2013-08-07aRagexe.xdiff

and add this

Restore Login Window

REstore 1 log 1 type parameter

Cancel to window Login

then run the client directly..

for more info this is the originaL Link

http://herc.ws/board/topic/1653-guide-setting-up-2013-clients/#entry14455

not yet ... im working on fixing my custom shield thing. apparently there is an item id limit for shields in the client. if you add shield items with item id beyond 2200 it doesnt pick up the sprite  :angry: .

I wonder where Shakto disappeared to .... again.

any luck?