SyncMaster

Texture models

Question

4 answers to this question

Maybe the texture that model is using is messed up or missing?

Sorry for desapearing. I souve the problem and forgotten that I had created a topic here. At first I apologyze for my bad english, verb is a problem. I'm not sure about what was the problem, but if anyone have any similar problem I think it was related about atach or detach the model.I'm not sure, but as long as I remember there was everything alright with the textures. My suggest, and something that usually help me, is attach all the materials into one . If after solved the topics are closed than it can be done know.

If everything was okay then the wall would look fine :) btw I still remember that 1 star rating as also, how you used maps of me for your "project". Hope someone else can help you, but not me.

I appreciate if you don't asnwer my topics if you have nothing to increase. Isn't my fault if you do not follow who buy and resell your maps, like I already send to you, I bought when I didn't know who created the map. I offered you a payment if I use them and you said you didn't want anything from me and stop answering. So my mind is clean. I suggest you to, in the part of the texture that are not used, write a number and create a txt file that you write who bough the file with that texture's number. So if someone start to sell them at least you know who are.

Edited by SyncMaster

If everything was okay then the wall would look fine :) btw I still remember that 1 star rating as also, how you used maps of me for your "project". Hope someone else can help you, but not me.